Taliban Release Bannu Jailbreak Video

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Agreed. I did mention that the it will be a state of anarchy that will allow them the space. Even when they take over, they dont have the capability to govern over a protracted period.

I agree with your point about the lack of capability but I would argue that they may be able to take over certain areas but would not be able to take over the cities. They will have serious resistance - probably not from the military rather groups like MQM and ANP and PPP - basically the forces on the left - and their religious rival sects. But, I do agree that it will be total chaos.

In any event, the sad facts of the matter are that even Imran Khan didnt gain space because of his brilliance. Most people in Pakistan started following him only when they lost hope in the others whom they had been supporting all these years. On a more philosophical note, that is the raison d'etre behind the existence of Evil. You wouldn't know Good if you didnt know Bad.

Oh boy! the bad is oozing out of every nook and cranny in this country :-)

Aleph

MPA (400+ posts)
Dude, firstly, MQM, ANP, PPP dont STAND A CHANCE if the actual TTP come to their part of town. They will disappear from the scene faster than you could say 'pseudo-liberals'.

When I talk of a 'Taliban takeover' I dont mean to say that Hakimullah Mehsud will become our Amir al-Mu'mineen (gasp!), but I mean that 'hardliners' (and I use this word relatively and subjectively) will take over. There are such people in all walks of life. So when the idea of a shari'ah-based polity starts emerging with the rising influence of the TTP in their neck of the woods, their counterparts (who perhaps wont be as extreme) will start getting wind in their sails. Imagine the Islamist forces inside the military and intelligence; they will really step it up several notches and THEY will start taking over the cities. Its a distant possiblity right now, but a possibility nonetheless.

A more likely scenario right now seems to be IK and PTI taking over. It is THE best case scenario and if he can't make it then the 'distant possibility' I spoke of above will become a preponderant probability!

Aren't I the Nostradamus type myself? :) But jokes aside, a few of my predictions have been REALLY on the money!

I agree with your point about the lack of capability but I would argue that they may be able to take over certain areas but would not be able to take over the cities. They will have serious resistance - probably not from the military rather groups like MQM and ANP and PPP - basically the forces on the left - and their religious rival sects. But, I do agree that it will be total chaos.

Oh boy! the bad is oozing out of every nook and cranny in this country :-)

tariisb

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جس ملک میں بڑی بڑی کرسیوں پہ چھوٹے چھوٹے لوگ بیٹھ جاینگے تو یہی ہوگا

بہت شاندار ، ایک کتاب کی جگہ ، آپکا ایک جملہ ہی کافی ہے ،

awara ajnabi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@mrk123, @AsifAmeer, @imran1976, @kj_gee:

This video will indicate (and perhaps even VINDICATE) why I came up with the 'theory' of the Hulagu Khans and Changez Khans of our times waiting in the horizon biding their time.

Note the demeanor of the top 2 leaders of the TTP - Hakimullah Mehsud versus Waliur Rahman. WR is the method to the madness of HM. While Hakimullah is clearly coming across as the emotional takfiri, Waliur Rahman is calm, collected and intricate about where the TTP are going with this. Also, WR is clearly anti-system and not anti-Pakistan.

If you through the UBL letters and watch this video - and if you have the eye for detail - you will know how there is a simple political solution to all this. PTI is perhaps the only force that could exploit this and bring about peace. Also, IK in a majority government is perhaps the ONLY way this worst-case scenario can be averted.

Very interesting video and I dont know if anyone is seeing as much as I am into this...

الف بھائی جب خودکش دھماکے ہوتے ہیں ناں تو کو‏ئی فرق نہیں پڑتا کہ حکیم اللہ دٹ کر بات کر رہا ہے یا کہ ولی رحمان بہتر گفتگو کا حامل ہے۔ فلسفہ تو سبھی کا ایک ہی ہے ناں گفتگو کا انداز جس کا چاہے اپنا لیا جائے، معصوم جانوں کو تو خطرہ پھر بھی لاحق ہے

Aleph

MPA (400+ posts)
Jee, theek farmaya aapnay. Laikin meri guzarish itni hai kay upari satah par toh khud-kush hamlawar aur inkay baani lagta hai jaisay bus sharr aur dehshat phela rahay hain, laikin inki yeh sari karguzaarian aik mantaq aur 'plan' kay mutabiq horahi hai.

Iss baat ko faramosh nahin karna chahye kyonke issay phir muaamlay ko suljhana bara mushkil hojata hai. Ab dekhiye, in videos say saaf zahir hai kay agar Waliur Rahman say baat cheet ho sakti hai toh inko manaya ja sakta hai aur yeh agar sulah karletay hain toh Hakimullah kay paas doosra aur koi chara nahin siwaye chup beth janay ka.

Laikin is kaam ko tarteeb denay kay liye mulk main aik 'credible leadership' chahye jo is jang say fauran niklay, NATO supplies hamesha kay liye band karay, aur drones ka silsila khatam karay. Yeh chaar sharait agar puri hojayain toh yaqeen janiye kay ehi log jinsay hum sab saray daray huway hain dobara say hamari taraf ajayengay.

Mas'ala iss waqt yeh hai kay hamari mulk key ashrafia chahti hai insay larhna kyonke unkay paas do hee options hai - ya toh maghrebi dunya key naraazgi ya phir apnay hee tabqay key naraazgi. Inko lagta hai kay TTP jaisay logon say larhnay main hee faida hai kyonke doosra sauda zyada mehenga hai.

الف بھائی جب خودکش دھماکے ہوتے ہیں ناں تو کو‏ئی فرق نہیں پڑتا کہ حکیم اللہ دٹ کر بات کر رہا ہے یا کہ ولی رحمان بہتر گفتگو کا حامل ہے۔ فلسفہ تو سبھی کا ایک ہی ہے ناں گفتگو کا انداز جس کا چاہے اپنا لیا جائے، معصوم جانوں کو تو خطرہ پھر بھی لاحق ہے