talat hussain left aaj tv.for money or what?

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
hi pals, i m great fan of syed talat hussain .i watch his all programes,some days back he was telling in one of his programe that he took huge loan for new house.the rumuors r going on that he left aaj tv and the reason is money.he is not satisfy of present salary.i cant believe this bcoz i dont think him as a greedy person.if any one know the real reason plzzzzz share it.thanks

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
ofcourse money man,, zahir hai her insan ka haq hai k wo taraqqi karey, might be possible k talat hussain ne 2 waja se aaj tv chora ho,,
apnay idaray se loan manga ho, unho ne inkar ker dia ho ya bohat tough condition rekh de ho, 2nd, might be Talat ne apni salay increase kerne ka kaha ho aur aaj tv management ne inkar ker dia ho, simple..
As i know k Dr Shahid Hussain were taking 45 to 50 thousand AED from geo, and now he is taking 70 thousand to 75 thousand AED from ARY.
Kashid Abaasi taking 6 Lakh Rupees per month, Kamran Khan taking almost 25 Lakh per month,,,

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مجھے اس خبر کی صحت کا تو پتہ نہیں، لیکن اتنا ضرور معلوم ھے کہ میڈیا مالکان اپنے منافع کا عشر عشیر بھی اپنے ان ملازمین کو نہیں دیتے. ویج ایوارڈ آج تک نافذ نہیں ھو سکا. کیا کبھی یہ بھی عوام کو پتہ چلا کہ کس میڈیا ٹائیکون نے کتنے کروڑ لیکر کس خبر کو نہ چھپنے دیا یا کس طرح کسی کی کرپشن کی سٹوری کو کس طریقے سے رات کے دو بجے اخبار میں چھپنے سے روک دیا

اس لیے اگر طلعت بہتر تنخواہ کی تلاش میں کسی اور میڈیا چینل پر چلا جاتا ھے تو یہ اسکا حق ھے.
غلط بات یہ ہوتی کہ وہ قرض چکانے کے لیے اسی کم تنخواہ کے ساتھ حکومت کے خفیہ فنڈ سے کروڑوں لیکر زرداری اور نواز کی مداح سرائی شروع کر دیتا. اور ہاں اس نے گھر کیلئے ایک کروڑ قرض لیا ھے کہ جس پر اس نے بیالیس لاکھ سود ادا کرنا ھے. یعنی کہ ٹوٹل ایک کروڑ بیالیس لاکھ اسکے ذمے ھے

Last edited:

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
sab sey pehley baat when and where he said that he took loan for his home???????????????????

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
sab sey pehley baat when and where he said that he took loan for his home???????????????????
bhai sahab aap shaied talat hussain k kaalam nahi perhtey, aur na he in ka program dekhte ho, kalam main bhe likha aur program main bhe kaha,,

per yaha aik sawal hai mera,,, kya gher lene k liay bank se loan lena, aur loan k awiz intrest dena islam main jaiez hai? sood dena ya sood lena kya jaiez hai?

moazzamniaz

It was in his program "Live with Tallat" on the subject of Loan Write offs about a week ago with Khawaja Asif and Kaira( i think).

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
y r we so eager to peek in his personal life
whether he left ajj tv for money r some other reason....
all i know is he's a gr8,educated anchor who is serving pakistan since i was a kid
i remember his program sawere sawere...on ptv
i mean seriouly.....is this a thread?

Abdul_ghaffar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I always thought, that Talat makes such solid programs and does an extremely good job but never gets the viewer ship. I wouldn't be surprised If the tv channels are just tired of not getting good ratings.

Malik495

whatever talat hussain is doing in his personal life that doesnt matter unless it reflects on his views.. and as for as i am concerend he is the most dynamic and truthful person with his profession.. Talat hussain's father in law was a general but talat hussain never backed any marshal law and musharraf's regime.. and regarding his decision to leave aaj tv then it doesnt matter if he wants a good earning as other anchors are getting then what is wrong in it.. offcourse if someone will offer me a good salary i will leave my current job.. what about you..? Money always matters but it shouldnt be reflected in attitude and in professionalism.

awan4ever

Aaj TV is notorious for delaying salaries and not giving bonuses on time. They havent given any raises in ages. Talats program sub ordinates were constantly complaining to him and he was constantly at logger heads with the owners on this matter. In the end he got a good deal with Dawn not only for himself but for his whole team. Dawn is currently working out deals with his team.

I got this update just ow from one of his production assistant who is an old friend of mine.

JewayPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
He has all the right to make decision about his future.Its ok as long as it doesnt affect quality of his programmes quality.No doubt he work hard for programmes.He was the who dared to go on freedom fotella to Palestine.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
young blood, yes sood or intrest in unlawful/najaiz in islam.''sood lena or dena allah say jang kay brabar hai''!!!!!

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
Without any doubts he is the best anchor, and his honesty has the proof, as we all seen what happened in freedom frotila, It was courageous job one can ever do, so these domestic problems do arise in ones life, and it is his absolute right to deal with them according to his liking. Like one of our friend mentioned earlier that he didnt sell himself and we all know he can do it piddy much easily......so he has right to choose v.best for him like all of us can.......
May God help him!!!!!!

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
hi pals, i m great fan of syed talat hussain .i watch his all programes,some days back he was telling in one of his programe that he took huge loan for new house.the rumuors r going on that he left aaj tv and the reason is money.he is not satisfy of present salary.i cant believe this bcoz i dont think him as a greedy person.if any one know the real reason plzzzzz share it.thanks

if it is so.. then which channel he has joined now ???

pak143

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Order agaya! Talat k saray banners website se hata do!

yes it is right, programme of Talat is not mentioned in programme list of aaj TV but i think AAJ Tv has done a huge mistake, They are nothing without Talat, Talat Hussain is a talented person , every channel will propose him to work wwith them

Kavalier

Re: Order agaya! Talat k saray banners website se hata do!

I think Talat is making a mistake..... money is not everything in life.... I guess he is not gonna get such respect in any other group.. He was director news with Aaj, nowhere else he is gonna direct the shots and has to obey others for his policies.... His recognition is with Aaj, but I guess he is over estimating his Freedom-flotilla publicity... Good luck Talat..
yes it is right, programme of Talat is not mentioned in programme list of aaj TV but i think AAJ Tv has done a huge mistake, They are nothing without Talat, Talat Hussain is a talented person , every channel will propose him to work wwith them