Talat Hussain is sacked by Geo news

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
https://twitter.com/x/status/1018170773641539585
https://twitter.com/x/status/1018201360414773254
سینئر اینکر طلعت حسین جیونیوزپہ اپنا ٹاک شو نیاپاکستان اب نہیں کررہے ۔۔ سوشل میڈیا پر انہیں جیونیوز سے فارغ کئے جانے کی خبریں گرم ہیں لیکن خود طلعت حسین نے سوشل ویب سائیٹ ٹوئیٹر پر اپنے پیغام میں کہا ہے کہ ۔۔نیاپاکستان کا شو نہیں ہوگا۔۔ میرے کچھ معاملات جب تک جیونیوز سے کلیئر نہیں ہونگے اس وقت تک آن ائر نہیں آؤنگا۔۔طلعت حسین کا مزید کہنا ہے کہ حقائق پر مبنی رپورٹنگ کے بغیر صحافت بے معنی ہے۔۔ طلعت حسین کے ٹوئیٹ کے بعد سینئر صحافی شاہین صہبائی نے اپنے پیغام میں کہا کہ ان کے پاس طلعت حسین کو نکالے جانے کی کوئی اطلاع نہیں لیکن اگر ایسا ہوا ہے تو یہ دوسری بار ہوگا جب طلعت حسین کو جنگ گروپ نے نکالا۔۔ اس سے پہلے میں نے فروری دوہزار ایک میں طلعت حسین کو نکالا تھا کیونکہ وہ بغیر کسی کنٹریکٹ اور اپائٹنمنٹ لیٹر کے انگریزی اخبار دا نیوز راولپنڈی کے ایگزیکٹیو ایڈیٹر بنے ہوئے تھے۔۔۔
https://imranjunior.com/senior-anchor-talat-hussain-fired-from-geo-news/

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lol, And people here say that media is getting lifafa.Even if they are getting it, I will say it is from pti.I have been watching talk shows and different channels for weeks now and the only pro pml-n channel i have seen in Neo.Major channels like 92, Ary, Dunya, Bol, Samaa are either totally anti pml-n or tilts towards it.
All you have to do is look at the entourage of lifafas travelling with ganju on his flight back on his expense and the inside revelation of Dr Dabardoos who lay open the Nani Ferrari Media whatsapp group where questions were sent to them by her and they then in turn asked them those very questions.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It will never become anti pml-n cause that is their main audience.But, It has slowed down on it's anti pti rhetoric after it was said that it was shut down and a deal was reached after it.There is a reason that pti members again started appearing on it's shows again.
Bhai jab PMLN hukumat mein nahi rahe gi, hukumati ads nahi milay gay to kahi se to maal banana hai.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Talat joined Maryam media cell & lost all the respect he had. People stopped watching his show & now he has become a disgraceful person. What a fall from grace, big shame Lifafa ✉️ ✉️

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Talat joined Maryam media cell & lost all the respect he had. People stopped watching his show & now he has become a disgraceful person. What a fall from grace, big shame Lifafa ✉️ ✉️

His ego got the better of him, during election campaign of 2013 he got proper chitrol from IK in one of his interviews and from that day on he was butt hurt about it, till today even named his show Naya Pakistan to spite IK

Anyways he was an asshole even before that, I can't remember the details but there was big expose of journalists on CIA payroll and his name on that list too.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I know there are many people in media who are on Pml-n payroll and always speek pro pml-n like Ansar Abbasi, Umar cheema etc. but overall media is anti pml-n.Or at-least, they aren't on their payroll.
Geo along with others was cautioned to stop airing ganjus anti state speeches, but they tried to stretch it as far as they could. And thats the way it is you buy off big name journos not entire media houses, with the exception of Geo as Mir Shakeel was more involved personally with ganju.

ARY has the likes of another Talat Hussain in the making in the shape of Arshad Sharif, 92 has Atta Qasmi part 2 i.e Arif Nizami and then Rauf Klasra who has never held back on IK or PTI and went on a two week crusade over a non issue like Zulfi Bukhari and column campaign against IK. Dunya has Shami, Salman Ghani and Kamran Khan. So its a mixed bag every where.

You feel media is pro PTI and anti PMLN 1st because you yourself have a soft corner for PMLN and 2nd what has been the biggest story for the last two years in Pakistan? Nawaz Sharif and constant lies and corruption. Even the most biased channel has to report the clear as day facts.

mubarik Shah

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Talat is being hauled by Mian Saab, to not worry about anything as Adyala has opening for him ….
Talat start your office work from Adyala…
37227002_1064180147082191_7239780728802639872_o.png

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oh please, I don't have any soft corner for pml-n
Ok if you say so, but dont expect me to believe you though.

How many talk shows are done everyday in Karachi, Punjab talking about PML-N, PPP performance.But, There are barely any talk show about Kpk.Are you telling me that it isn't biased?.....Whenever a show on kpk is done, Everyone is here starts crying cause of supposedly bias.Now, Imagine hundreds of anchors doing the same. Anchors don't even try to contradict or verify the pti narrative that they have turn kpk into heaven.PTI is indeed being favored by media.Again, Anyone who say otherwise is lying.
Like everyone else you are also entitled to your opinion.