Talat Hussain is exposing TV Channels Owners.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You remind me of Sultan Rai.

Pti youthia force has high moral ground, they don’t mostly live in Pakistan but yet they know more about ground realities
Whoever disagrees with khan policy is a traitor
Whoever disagrees with army policies is a traitor
Go and start writing scrips for Punjabi films. You will make money instead of cleaning toilets abroad.
Don't be discouraged by these scumbags. Oh, only few has their grey matter still intact. Most of them replaced it with Jello from GHQ long ago. Some of them hid under Uniform for ages and called it their skin . You will find every lota here on this forum throwing up crap.

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
The Irony is Talat is trying to appease the same audience that has him blacklisted. Two faced ego to promote his content to last resort source that gives him some hope of credibility. Will remain historical as of the most unethical, poor journalist and outcast ever to come from Pakistan.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hello Mr stinky stool from scums. Because of your stinky sh!t and low IQ level you would be put on ignore. Find someone on your level to explore your empty skull.

Ufff so much angreji - You should have saved some for later, skunk bag. If you are not the useless thing of a pig then you are worse than him, licking shit right out of his orifice and coughing it up here. Worthless pimp of a pimp !

Rambler

Don't be discouraged by these scumbags. Oh, only few has their grey matter still intact. Most of them replaced it with Jello from GHQ long ago. Some of them hid under Uniform for ages and called it their skin . You will find every lota here on this forum throwing up crap.

Ah! Here comes lord of the roaches from the freshly squeezed excrement reservoir. You should get together sometimes over a chocolate gobbar cake and urethra soda.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ah! Here comes lord of the roaches from the freshly squeezed excrement reservoir. You should get together sometimes over a chocolate gobbar cake and urethra soda.

Hay , you gutter is still flowing from your mouth even in the sacred month of Ramadan ?

Rambler

He is desperate for being jobless. He himself ruined his career. Maryam can pay you as long as you are useful. She used you and then threw like a tissue paper

Yes I think he's employed some jobless turds to post his useless youtube videos all over the internet. Some charitable people should go just click on these videos as charity is due in this month.

Eyeaan

But no one has put the gun on your head to come on this thread. If you do not like something do not watch. Do not make a fuss about it.

This forum does not run according to your wish. You might be spoiled kid at home but here no one gives a crap about you. On this forum everyone is equal and everyone has the right express themselves whether someone like it or not.

Rule number 2 : Remember people do not do things according to your wish and desires.
Be a bit mature and try to learn how to digest opposition.
Nice to know someone is too mature and highly leaned and educated - , you are one of a kind.
I had requested for being kind. If not, that's fine. Keep doing your little thing - no issue at all.
Anyhow, since you have taken upon you to teach, me, a little kids, Tell me which subject you have mastered so I can start taking precious lesson from you. Your kindness will be appreciated

I have a small list of similarly intellectually challenged posers like Talat., the ones who never have any worthwhile to say due to their hatred hubris and essentially little of knowledge. Try that or even better why not to post a speech by meera...

Khudi123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Thanks for your support Qasim. Do not worry Sir i know how to deal with these immature rats and paid workers of pti. I do not blame them, they have to feed their families. People like us are the reason of their job, without us they will die of hunger.

Khudi123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nice to know someone is too mature and highly leaned and educated - , you are one of a kind.
I had requested for being kind. If not, that's fine. Keep doing your little thing - no issue at all.
Anyhow, since you have taken upon you to teach, me, a little kids, Tell me which subject you have mastered so I can start taking precious lesson from you. Your kindness will be appreciated

I have a small list of similarly intellectually challenged posers like Talat., the ones who never have any worthwhile to say due to their hatred hubris and essentially little of knowledge. Try that or even better why not to post a speech by meera...
Please do not waste my time. I do not have time for paid warriors of social media.