Take back 100% increase in armed forces salaries after this pathetic performance!

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Last year govt. increased salaries of our armed forces by 100%.
This increase was made so that Pakistani armed forces improve their performance and protect their country in a better way by giving them BIG ECONOMIC RELIEF.
but
the result was devastating. Their performance is decreasing day by day. In this month only, we have been attacked many times and nothing happened . No inquiry, no punishment and no shame .Instead they are demanding more budget

It is my suggestion to govt. to take increase in salaries so that these people come to know that they are not coming up to expectation. Further they would know how common is getting effected by economic conditions which is deteriorating day by day due to security conditions!

Please comment with logic.
This is just a point of view!
Thanks

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well i think a better way to go ahead would be to make them accountable first. And who ever makes a mistake they should pay the price.
Pakistani nation is no doubt is a state of shock to see how there forces who they always believed are one of the best have acted in recent times.
I think they got into other things so much that they forgot what there basic job is.
We really need our forces to get back on track as soon as they can because we are in a very difficult times. And to be honest all these difficult times and crises pakistan is in today is because of the army and its generals. Impose article 6 , give them the face of reality and Insha'Allah things will get better. But unless the army understands these things i dont believe we will get into any better situation.

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger

This is a mutual agreement to ruin the resources of this country ........every one is happy...

1. 3 years of extension of Kiyani
  2. salary increase.......
  3. lot of other contracts....

EAT DRINK and be Merry

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Last year govt. increased salaries of our armed forces by 100%.
This increase was made so that Pakistani armed forces improve their performance and protect their country in a better way by giving them BIG ECONOMIC RELIEF.
but
the result was devastating. Their performance is decreasing day by day. In this month only, we have been attacked many times and nothing happened . No inquiry, no punishment and no shame .Instead they are demanding more budget

It is my suggestion to govt. to take increase in salaries so that these people come to know that they are not coming up to expectation. Further they would know how common is getting effected by economic conditions which is deteriorating day by day due to security conditions!

Please comment with logic.
This is just a point of view!
Thanks

Oye the salary was increased keeping in view the amount of inflation...who said it was increased to improve performance? Is itjust your stupid imagination ?

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Well i think a better way to go ahead would be to make them accountable first. And who ever makes a mistake they should pay the price.
Pakistani nation is no doubt is a state of shock to see how there forces who they always believed are one of the best have acted in recent times.
I think they got into other things so much that they forgot what there basic job is.
We really need our forces to get back on track as soon as they can because we are in a very difficult times. And to be honest all these difficult times and crises pakistan is in today is because of the army and its generals. Impose article 6 , give them the face of reality and Insha'Allah things will get better. But unless the army understands these things i dont believe we will get into any better situation.

Its the right time to shift military's focus from property, cement, cereals and welfare business to DEFENSE only!

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
keep giving them pay with raise...just stop the "ooper kee kamaai"of our army men and yearly plots and farmlands that are awarded to pak army people,or give the same benefits to civilians too,after all it is civilians who make a nation

rich people cant fight and our army men are now too rich and too much preoccupied in their new plots and farmlands to do anything positive for nation

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its the right time to shift military's focus from property, cement, cereals and welfare business to DEFENSE only!

also whatever you do,till you do not have full iman in allah you can never fight bravely.its true iman that gives you bravery and will to fight till death

3 or 4 men with iman in allah can fight a full army who is devoid of islam for hours.it has proven many times in recent past in afghanistan iraq and elsewhere

so if it is possible try to convert your army back to islam as after fighting the americans war against islam it does not seem that much islam has remained in them

hans

Banned
The security official said the assailants were dressed in black with night-vision goggles and armed with Russian hand grenades, rocket launchers, assault rifles and suicide vests.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
INflation effects every one in country. Why just the army . Though they get so much more in terms of the benefits. The salary is just there pocket money.
Oye the salary was increased keeping in view the amount of inflation...who said it was increased to improve performance? Is itjust your stupid imagination ?