Surah Al Muzzammil

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ghulam Ahmed Pervez, the founder of Pervezi school of thought

azeezam insaaf seeker sb, did you post this video to prove sir syed and parwez were gumrah people? I know for sure that you and your mullaans have no idea what deen of islam really is. To prove me wrong see if you can share with me the right way of understanding the quran properly. I already know you cannot and this is how far your understanding of islam goes.

Regardless I will still wait for your appropriate response to ensure my assessment of the situation is not wrong.

Meanwhile regards and all the best.

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
azeezam insaaf seeker sb, did you post this video to prove sir syed and parwez were gumrah people? I know for sure that you and your mullaans have no idea what deen of islam really is. To prove me wrong see if you can share with me the right way of understanding the quran properly. I already know you cannot and this is how far your understanding of islam goes.

Regardless I will still wait for your appropriate response to ensure my assessment of the situation is not wrong.

Meanwhile regards and all the best.
So you mean Dr. Israr was an ordinary mullah and not a scholar?? Then there is no point discussing anyhting with you further!

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So you mean Dr. Israr was an ordinary mullah and not a scholar?? Then there is no point discussing anyhting with you further!

Thank you for your response azeezam insaaf seeker sb. you have not bothered to address my request. Dr israr ahmed marhoom was a scholar or not is easy to decide, all you need to do is post his videos where in he explained the right way of understanding the quran properly that works. It is simple as that.

As for your other point of not discussing things further, please note that it is always a good idea for people to discuss things about which they differ so that by learning from each other they could come to see each other's point of view and that can help resolve the difference in a way which could bring both sides together.

Of course, you have every right to stick to your position but I also notice that you are an insaaf seeker , so it was important for you to hear both sides of arguments before deciding the issue. Remember a biased or baseless judgement or conclusion cannot be true or right.

Finally my advice for you is simple. hear darse quran of dr israr ahmed marhoom and see what kind of islam comes to your mind and then hear darse quran by ghulam ahmed parwez marhoom and see what kind islam comes to your mind and then see which is right or wrong or better or worse and why or how..

Regards and all the best.