SUN Charity Canada is a fraud. Here is Proof

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

YOU SAID IN THIS THREAD

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...nd-Flood-Drives-by-SUN-Charity-and-MQM-Canada

SUN Charity's Thanksgiving Day Humanitarian Drives ended with huge success
A large number of people from all walks of life donated blood Deputy Parliamentary Leader of MQM,
Syed Haider Abbas Rizvi exclusively attended the event, supported charity and mingled with public

MQM always stands for humanity – Following the teachings of Altaf Hussain, Today,
MQM workers have displayed tremendous commitment towards the service of humanity –
Central Organizer MQM Canada, Iqbal Qamar

THEN I ASKED
ANYONE FROM MQM ?

Is Sun Charity a registered Charity in Canada a simple Yes or No will suffice. I already know the answer, but I would like MQM to confirm. So anyone please reply. Is Sun Charity Canada a registered charity under Canada Law ?

THEN I POINTED OUT :

Legal Requirements for Charities in Canada

http://www.globalphilanthropy.ca/ima...k_Blumberg.pdf

This might also help

http://www.canadiancharitylaw.ca/ind...e_issues_for_/

BEARING ALL THAT IN MIND PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Last edited by a moderator:

UKPakistani

Re: Open Question to Ammad Hafeez and Central Organizer MQM Canada, Iqbal Qamar

(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)Still waiting :13::13:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

UkPakistani.........MQM ko tou aap nay khudday line laga diya. I was impressed to see that news couple of days ago. Now its whole different story.

UKPakistani

Okay I said i knew the answer, here is proof that this WHOLE SUN CHARITY CANADA IS A FRAUD, Illegal, unregistered, and unaccountable. Now unless you are going to say you have not collected a cent as SUN Charity, you have committed a FRAUD under Canada Law. You NOT a Charity. What does it say about your great leader H A Rizvi who was there, assisting you in this fraud.

This is the email received from the Canada Charity People. I have merely erased my own email address for obvious reasons. Anyone is free to verify the information

To: aa......................
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:27:38 -0400
Subject: RE: Sun Charity Canada

Hi,

I have searched for “Sun Charity” and only found the following result:

CHARIT SOLEIL LEVANT/SUNRISE CHARITY
BN/Registration Number:
145451118RR0001
Charity Status:
Registered
Effective Date of Status:
1998-01-01
Sanction:
N/A
Language of Correspondence:
French
Designation Description:
Charitable Organization
Charity Type:
Welfare
Category:
(Welfare) Charitable Corporations
Address:
4346, RUE DE VERDUN
City:
VERDUN
Province/Territory/Other:
QUEBEC
CA
Postal Code/Zip Code:
H4G1L8
Charity Email Address:
[email protected]
Charity Web site Address:
WWW.SUNRISECHARITY.ORG

Registered Charity Information Return:

T3010 Return

I hope I have answered your questions. If you need further information I encourage you to contact the Client Assistance Division at 1-800-267-2384 or 1-800-665-0354 (teletypewriter).

Sincerely,
Charities Directorate

That IS NOT SUN Charity Canada, any explanations before this information along with all your posts on the internet are passed on to the Police of Canada ?

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
Open Question to Ammad Hafeez and Central Organizer MQM Canada, Iqbal Qamar

uk pakistani aaap to chaa chuuu gaye hain ji... ammaad kidher ko yar.. aja tenu akhiyan udeekdiyan...

UKPakistani

Okay I said i knew the answer, here is proof that this WHOLE SUN CHARITY CANADA IS A FRAUD, Illegal, unregistered, and unaccountable. Now unless you are going to say you have not collected a cent as SUN Charity, you have committed a FRAUD under Canada Law. You NOT a Charity. What does it say about your great leader H A Rizvi who was there, assisting you in this fraud.

This is the email received from the Canada Charity People. I have merely erased my own email address for obvious reasons. Anyone is free to verify the information

To: aa......................
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:27:38 -0400
Subject: RE: Sun Charity Canada

Hi,

I have searched for Sun Charity and only found the following result:

CHARIT SOLEIL LEVANT/SUNRISE CHARITY
BN/Registration Number: 145451118RR0001
Charity Status: Registered
Effective Date of Status: 1998-01-01
Sanction: N/A
Language of Correspondence: French
Designation Description: Charitable Organization
Charity Type: Welfare
Category: (Welfare) Charitable Corporations
Address: 4346, RUE DE VERDUN
City: VERDUN
Province/Territory/Other: QUEBEC
Postal Code/Zip Code: H4G1L8
Charity Email Address: [email protected]
Charity Web site Address: WWW.SUNRISECHARITY.ORG

Registered Charity Information Return:

T3010 Return

I hope I have answered your questions. If you need further information I encourage you to contact the Client Assistance Division at 1-800-267-2384 or 1-800-665-0354 (teletypewriter).

Sincerely,
Charities Directorate

That IS NOT SUN Charity Canada, any explanations before this information along with all your posts on the internet are passed on to the Police of Canada ?

Star Gazer

I appreciate your hard work,well done.
You know, I used to ask mqm members some very simple basic questions and use to get a lot of "Khitabaat" like hater,jalo,burn etc,which only made me smile and confirm that they could not explain the issues.
I am sure you will get the silent treatment from them, this means you are right and they have no explainantion for the fraud that they are trying to pull.

UKPakistani

uk pakistani aaap to chaa chuuu gaye hain ji... ammaad kidher ko yar.. aja tenu akhiyan udeekdiyan...

I appreciate your hard work,well done.
You know, I used to ask mqm members some very simple basic questions and use to get a lot of "Khitabaat" like hater,jalo,burn etc,which only made me smile and confirm that they could not explain the issues.
I am sure you will get the silent treatment from them, this means you are right and they have no explainantion for the fraud that they are trying to pull.

Thanks

Believe me the next step is to ask the Canadian authorities how they can allow these goons to operate for two years, God knows how much they may have collected and where it is gone. Just google Sun Charity Canada and what they say on facebook, vids and pics. trying to buy legitimacy through fraud. Tell me if Haider Rizvi is an honest politican, he is an educated man as well, so how does he end up part of this, unless he knows.

As the saying goes

You can fool some of the people all of the time and you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

YOU SAID IN THIS THREAD

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...nd-Flood-Drives-by-SUN-Charity-and-MQM-Canada

SUN Charity's Thanksgiving Day Humanitarian Drives ended with huge success
A large number of people from all walks of life donated blood Deputy Parliamentary Leader of MQM,
Syed Haider Abbas Rizvi exclusively attended the event, supported charity and mingled with public

MQM always stands for humanity Following the teachings of Altaf Hussain, Today,
MQM workers have displayed tremendous commitment towards the service of humanity
Central Organizer MQM Canada, Iqbal Qamar

THEN I ASKED
ANYONE FROM MQM ?

Is Sun Charity a registered Charity in Canada a simple Yes or No will suffice. I already know the answer, but I would like MQM to confirm. So anyone please reply. Is Sun Charity Canada a registered charity under Canada Law ?

THEN I POINTED OUT :

Legal Requirements for Charities in Canada

http://www.globalphilanthropy.ca/ima...k_Blumberg.pdf

This might also help

http://www.canadiancharitylaw.ca/ind...e_issues_for_/

BEARING ALL THAT IN MIND PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION.

AT LEAST READ CANADIAN LAW BEFORE YOU GO AROUND MAKING YOUR IDIOTIC CLAIMS!!

CANADIAN LAW DOES REQUIRE A CHARITY TO BE REGISTERED WITH THE CANADA REVENUE AGENCY UNDER THE INCOME TAX ACT. THIS IS NOT MANDATORY FOR A CHARITY TO EXIST ONLY TO COLLECT DONATIONS. SUN HAS ALREADY APPLIED FOR THIS

AS PER THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE

In 2010, we formally have submitted the application with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for the tax status under the Income Tax Act. We are waiting for the Tax Number.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001878466886

AS PER CANADIAN LAW YOU CAN COMBINE WITH ANOTHER CHARITY AND RAISE MONEY IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT SUN DID!

Before setting up a new charity, you should think about offering your services to, or combining with, an existing charity if there is a possibility of duplicating existing charitable work.
For example, if your organization will be providing financial and/or material relief to the victims of natural disasters or sudden catastrophes, you may wish to consider offering money or services to an existing charity.
Many charities find it difficult to get access to the limited funding that is available to the charitable sector, and this can be particularly problematic for new charities.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pub/tg/t4063/t4063-e.html#_Toc225579175

UKPakistani

CANADIAN LAW DOES REQUIRE A CHARITY TO BE REGISTERED WITH THE CANADA REVENUE AGENCY UNDER THE INCOME TAX ACT. THIS IS NOT MANDATORY FOR A CHARITY TO EXIST ONLY TO COLLECT DONATIONS. SUN HAS ALREADY APPLIED FOR THIS

In 2010, we formally have submitted the application with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for the tax status under the Income Tax Act. We are waiting for the Tax Number.

AS PER CANADIAN LAW YOU CAN COMBINE WITH ANOTHER CHARITY AND RAISE MONEY IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT SUN DID!

Before setting up a new charity, you should think about offering your services to, or combining with, an existing charity if there is a possibility of duplicating existing charitable work.
For example, if your organization will be providing financial and/or material relief to the victims of natural disasters or sudden catastrophes, you may wish to consider offering money or services to an existing charity.
Many charities find it difficult to get access to the limited funding that is available to the charitable sector, and this can be particularly problematic for new charities.

So you are back, well let them answer or are you their little mouthpiece. It odes not take a year to register a charity, you cannot go around calling yourself a charity. When you are working a collecting for some other charity that is what you are doing collecting for them, not yourselves. Who are they accountable to. So grow up. Until they are registered, they can work voluntarily with others, they cannot go round putting up videos saying this is what Sun Charity did, when it does not even eist. Or is that too much logic for you

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you are back, well let them answer or are you their little mouthpiece. It odes not take a year to register a charity, you cannot go around calling yourself a charity. When you are working a collecting for some other charity that is what you are doing collecting for them, not yourselves. Who are they accountable to. So grow up. Until they are registered, they can work voluntarily with others, they cannot go round putting up videos saying this is what Sun Charity did, when it does not even eist. Or is that too much logic for you

You tried to malign SUN and MQM without any proof.

Kindly issue an apology.

UKPakistani

You tried to malign SUN and MQM without any proof.

Kindly issue an apology.

I do not try I do Malign MQM everyday, and I do it very well, so

Go apologise yourself, an expert on Canadian Charity law sitting in Karachi. Please go play with your toys. All the things I have said about MQM in every post, and you think this I should apologise for, when YOU KNOW they are LYING that they are a charity in Canada. its in the name SUN CHARITY CANADA, except t is NOT a charity is it ?

BTW Explain this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQthtRs4SUQ

Last edited:

UKPakistani

IF and it is a BIG IF I will object to their registration on these grounds

Political purposes

Organizations with political purposes will not qualify for registration.
The courts have determined political purposes to be those that seek to:

• further the interests of a particular political party; or support a political party or candidate for public office; or
  • retain, oppose, or change the law, policy, or decision of any level of government in Canada or a foreign country.
In addition, a registered charity cannot engage in any partisan political activity (i.e., one that involves direct or indirect support of, or opposition to, any political party or candidate for public office).
However, a registered charity can engage, to a limited extent, in non-partisan political activities which help accomplish the charity's purpose.

Activities that are illegal or contrary to Canadian public policy

Organizations that undertake illegal activities (e.g., fraud, or money laundering) will not qualify for registration.
Organizations with activities contrary to Canadian public policy will not qualify for registration. A public policy is a definite and officially declared and implemented policy (i.e., found in an act of Parliament, or a regulation).
Organizations that make their resources available either directly or indirectly to further terrorism will not qualify for registration. This is according to the Charities Registration (Security Information) Act that was enacted as part of the Anti-terrorism Act in 2001.

UM MQM Banned Canada Terrorism, Sun=MQM=Terrorism make sense ?

Source is here

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/chrts-gvng/chrts/pplyng/ftwp-eng.html#pp

The rules are more or less the same in the UK, the fact that ALL directors of SUN Charity are active MQM members, their activities overlap (not the killing just the money), and Politics and charity big no no here, hence our request for them to be investigated in the UK. Guess what as soon as they find out they are being investigated, their website goes down, where they were claiming all sorts of wonderful things. Then an hour later MQM UK website goes down. Try googling both if you do not believe me. Coincidence ? or something to hide

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
IF and it is a BIG IF I will object to their registration on these grounds

Political purposes

Organizations with political purposes will not qualify for registration.
The courts have determined political purposes to be those that seek to:

• further the interests of a particular political party; or support a political party or candidate for public office; or
  • retain, oppose, or change the law, policy, or decision of any level of government in Canada or a foreign country.
In addition, a registered charity cannot engage in any partisan political activity (i.e., one that involves direct or indirect support of, or opposition to, any political party or candidate for public office).
However, a registered charity can engage, to a limited extent, in non-partisan political activities which help accomplish the charity's purpose.

Activities that are illegal or contrary to Canadian public policy

Organizations that undertake illegal activities (e.g., fraud, or money laundering) will not qualify for registration.
Organizations with activities contrary to Canadian public policy will not qualify for registration. A public policy is a definite and officially declared and implemented policy (i.e., found in an act of Parliament, or a regulation).
Organizations that make their resources available either directly or indirectly to further terrorism will not qualify for registration. This is according to the Charities Registration (Security Information) Act that was enacted as part of the Anti-terrorism Act in 2001.

UM MQM Banned Canada Terrorism, Sun=MQM=Terrorism make sense ?

Source is here

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/chrts-gvng/chrts/pplyng/ftwp-eng.html#pp

The rules are more or less the same in the UK, the fact that ALL directors of SUN Charity are active MQM members, their activities overlap (not the killing just the money), and Politics and charity big no no here, hence our request for them to be investigated in the UK. Guess what as soon as they find out they are being investigated, their website goes down, where they were claiming all sorts of wonderful things. Then an hour later MQM UK website goes down. Try googling both if you do not believe me. Coincidence ? or something to hide

A brave, honourable man would accept his mistake (if he made one unknowingly) and apologise. But I guess it is too much to ask for any person who makes up lies against MQM. Khair you are all the same, one and all. Lie, lie, then lie some more.

MQM is not a registered political party in Canada.
MQM is not a registered political party in UK.
SUN is not trying to change any law in Canada. It is not active politically in Canada. Nor does it use the name of MQM when it works. It works independent of MQM.

Listed terrorist organisations in Canada
http://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/prg/ns/le/cle-eng.aspx

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do not try I do Malign MQM everyday, and I do it very well, so

Go apologise yourself, an expert on Canadian Charity law sitting in Karachi. Please go play with your toys. All the things I have said about MQM in every post, and you think this I should apologise for, when YOU KNOW they are LYING that they are a charity in Canada. its in the name SUN CHARITY CANADA, except t is NOT a charity is it ?

No point is there?

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...F-For-The-Flood-Victims/page2&highlight=flood

Last edited:

UKPakistani

A brave, honourable man would accept his mistake (if he made one unknowingly) and apologise. But I guess it is too much to ask for any person who makes up lies against MQM. Khair you are all the same, one and all. Lie, lie, then lie some more.

MQM is not a registered political party in Canada.
MQM is not a registered political party in UK.
SUN is not trying to change any law in Canada. It is not active politically in Canada. Nor does it use the name of MQM when it works. It works independent of MQM.

Listed terrorist organisations in Canada
http://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/prg/ns/le/cle-eng.aspx

What I do not understand is that why it falls to you, sitting in Karachi, where you have probably never been out of your little MQM heaven, to answer questions about MQM Canada. As regards honour, an honourable leader does not wallow in luxury 5000 miles away whilst all his poor little karkun live and behave like animals in Karachi. Forget the brave, he is brave when he has others around him to do his dirty work, otherwise poor sod cannot even travel to Pak because he is soooooooooo scared of being killed.

Star Gazer

Which charity does mqm run in Pakistan??