Sulman Shehbaz escapes in a taxi as a Pakistani started to abuse him in London

110victory12

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اُف خدایا ، اتنی ذلالت۔ اس بے غیرت کو اسی ٹیکسی کے نیچے آکر مر جانا چاہئے تھا۔ لعنت ہے ایسی دولت پر ہزار بار، عزت کی کھاو بے شک ٹھوڑی ہی کیوں نہ ہو۔

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لاہور ميں عوام ان کے قدموں ميں اور لندن ميں يہ ايک آدمی سے ڈر گيا ۔?

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Curious on if they are that rich why don't they keep private chauffeurs and security teams ? Miser ? Any one with 50M+ worth generally have guards even in west if they're vulerable

Salazar67

نعیم بخاری نے کہا تھا کہ یہ دنیا کے کسی کونے میں جائیں گے تو ان کے پیچھے چور چور کی صدائیں ان کا پیچھا کریں گی۔ لوگ اس کی بات کو سچ ثابت کرنے پر تل گئے ہیں۔
Brilliant.. Death is only escape for these kunjur lohaar tribe of iblees.

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
its called Makafat-e-Amal u moron

When Man Thinks He is GOD & Its Him Who Decides Izzat or Zilaat

Things happening to noora tabbar is definitely mukafat e amal.. it all started when their s***** faces appeared in panama papers out of nowhere... Allah sab ko hidayat day amin....

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing happened to Naeem Bukhari except he got injured at a Tube Station in London … Don't open your pie hole loser if you don't have anything factual. Also Allah is the only One who gives zillat and izzat and He has promised zillat here and hereafter to your looter masters … that is why they may be billionaires but no matter which part of the world they are, they will always be hiding their face as Pakistanis know very well who their real enemies are. And yes, the same thing is happening to you and your other pimp friends all over social media whenever you try to defend this looter mafia. But then just like them you don't care about the hereafter as for you this life is everything so just earn whatever you can by hook or by crook.

& what happened to Naeem Bukhari in same London afterwards ??

Daro Khuda Say Oay Boot ? Polishio Daro

Eyeaan

& what happened to Naeem Bukhari in same London afterwards ??

Daro Khuda Say Oay Boot ? Polishio Daro
It was an accident when he had slipped. However some criminal minded noonies had lied and spread fake news to satisfy their small egos. Shame on those criminal.
But why are you using fake news to favor the criminals? And to bring name of the God to spread lies- shame on you!!

Last edited:

Rambler

Well done man - Overseas brave Pakistani's make an example of these bastards wherever you see them. These criminals have fled the country with your hard earned sweat and blood money, while you are abroad working hard and sending money home on which Pakistan remains afloat. Sink them in your spit !

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
its called Makafat-e-Amal u moron

When Man Thinks He is GOD & Its Him Who Decides Izzat or Zilaat

Ah for once I 1000% agree with you Nikita Fat Donut The zillat now Nawaz Sharif is facing in jail after being convicted of corruption and Showbaz and kukdri running from post to post to get some relief is definitely zillat from the Almighty.

And the Almighty has given Izzat to not only Imran Khan but the entire nation by giving him a chance to serve the people by making him Prime Minister Of The Islamic Republic Of Pakistan

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Curious on if they are that rich why don't they keep private chauffeurs and security teams ? Miser ? Any one with 50M+ worth generally have guards even in west if they're vulerable
I wanted to ask the same question...why they are using taxi? Why not chauffeur?why no bodyguard? How come they are roaming around in normal areas ,why not they go to very expensive places where pakistanis usually do not go....????strange...

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ah for once I 1000% agree with you Nikita Fat Donut The zillat now Nawaz Sharif is facing in jail after being convicted of corruption and Showbaz and kukdri running from post to post to get some relief is definitely zillat from the Almighty.

And the Almighty has given Izzat to not only Imran Khan but the entire nation by giving him a chance to serve the people by making him Prime Minister Of The Islamic Republic Of Pakistan

I wait for the day when an FA pass will hang Imran like Bhuttu was ...

&

then I will answer your Q.

I promise.... but so should you to be still around

Oh

&

Bhuttu used to call Auyub Uncle and Nawaz used to call Zia Chachu

and

Imran calls Bajwa "Waday Bhai Jaan"