Sublime to ridiculous, Indian culture and society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Red Indian and Other Extremist & Bigot Hindus

Just stop whining; crying and imploring to the moderators of this forum and play the role of feign victims of abuse. You deserve that kind of treatment after your ridiculous claims of the superiority of your claimed faith which sounds to me nothing but a cult of inexplicable myths and those ideologies of that cult which have neither historical (tangible) proof nor do it have any consonance with the logic. And secondly before going to the distortive accounts of Muslim history and dogma just answer to my points which Ive raised in my earlier posts and prove it here that how come you claim that your faith is most sophisticated and articulated in a dialectical sense before opening your ignorant mouths here. I know I have got into your nerves now because with me you will not found just senseless abuses and nonsensical way of argument. Im willing to take any of you head-on on issues of comparing divine (Islam) light with the darkness (Hinduism) and like to challenge you openly to prove how your myths are more credible and logical as compare to the Abrahamic faiths especially Islam. Im waiting for your responses now anxiously.

shan-e-hindustan

Voter (50+ posts)
Bret Hawk said:
Red Indian and Other Extremist Bigot Hindus

Just stop whining; crying and imploring to the moderators of this forum and play the role of feign victims of abuse. You deserve that kind of treatment after your ridiculous claims of the superiority of your claimed faith which sounds to me nothing but a cult of inexplicable myths and those ideologies of that cult which have neither historical (tangible) proof nor do it have any consonance with the logic. And secondly before going to the distortive accounts of Muslim history and dogma just answer to my points which Ive raised in my earlier posts and prove it here that how come you claim that your faith is most sophisticated and articulated in a dialectical sense before opening your ignorant mouths here. I know I have got into your nerves now because with me you will not found just senseless abuses and nonsensical way of argument. Im willing to take any of you head-on on any these issues of comparing divine (Islam) light with the darkness (Hinduism) and like to challenge you openly to prove how your myths are more credible and logical as compare to the Abrahamic faiths especially Islam. Im waiting for your responses now anxiously.
don,t be [anger] ..do this [wall] after some time u will be :evil:
how is that [hilar] [hilar]

C

commander

As far Christians are concerned Pakistanis bombed their churches because Jerry Fallwell in US said something Anti-Islamic

Disgracing others religion or burning other's worship places is against the teachings of Islam, and we condemn it, its only due to ignorance.

And for your information secularism is a road not a destination with passage of times we will slowly improve ourselves.

For you secularism is a road, for us Islam is a road to succeed as an individual and society in this life and life after death.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
India is the most iniquitous society on the earth and and suffers from intolterable religious and dogmatic prejudices and hatred imaginable. India is riddled with various North/ South/East/West divisions and separatist movements but they are not calledHindu Terrorists. What happened in Mumbai on 26 November 2008 was stomach churning atrocity that needs to be condoned as every act of horrendous terrorism must be condoned by the world. But the Mumbai tragedy could have been avoided and contained if the Indian intelligence Serviced did not wear blinkers and ear-plugs and pretended their innocence. Also the brutality that killed over 2,500 Muslims in Gujarat will always be a heinous blow to Indians glossy claim to be a democracy, a secular state and a tolerant society with an inherently abhorrent caste system that would shame any human being with little intelligence.

The trouble with the Hindu Saffron clad fundamentalists and fanatics that even a cow on a Indian road is killed in an accident, they immediately blame Muslims, and their warmongering politicians want to start a war with Pakistan. Yet, these belligerent Indian politicians of hate prosper in their murderous political intentions. Bal Thackeray is one of those political thugs who believe that if you are not a Hindu in India, you are not an Indian. The Bharatiya Janata Party which controlled Gujarat as well as the national government at the time, and other known sahibs of politics, were implicated in turning a blind eye to mass murder of innocent Muslim men, women and children. The police force under the BJP was heavily implicated in the violence, which to a large extent was pre-planned.

Everyone seems to be singing Bollywood songs these days but it is imperative to mention that Mumbai has become one of the biggest sin capitals of the world where the sun sets at midday and nights are for lewd debauchery and sex in every available corner.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
The potentials for India and Pakistan to develop as two great nations of the world are enormous but the fundamental and fanatic Indian Hindu politician and leadership does not want to co-exit with Pakistan. They do not want peace and harmony between the two peoples. It has always been the desire of these warmongering Indian fanatic politicians to destroy Pakistan and wipe it out from the world map. Indian Hindus still suffer from the inferiority complex that the Muslims ruled them for over 1000 years and they want revenge the history.

Why should the Indian fear Pakistan when it is ten times smaller than India? It is not the fear that bothers them but ever since the creation of Pakistan, it has become an eye sore for them to look across their border.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
The funny thing about Indians is that there are so many schisms in their own society that run as deep as the gorges of a mountainous region. Modern recorded history is rife with such incidents that run through Alexandra of the Macedonia to the imperialist monarchy of the British Isles that all of them never faced any substantial resistance and defiance from these coward and hollow Indians. The reasons can be cited many but the biggest of them all is their internal disunity, strife, hatred and repulsions on the basis of that inhuman & pathetic caste system which then gained the authority from their priesthood. How societies can survive and sustain their power without having that kind of communal and religious harmony. Today if a referendum would be held in India amongst his own populace on the question of its disharmony it would definitely skew the point of blame to their extremist high caste belligerent Hindus who want to subdue every other possible community in India leave alone the minorities itself.

Hinduism is nothing but synonymous to disharmony, hatred and repulsion for the whole mankind except with the exclusion of few chosen ones on the basis of their lineage. The same kind of synthesis the tribes of Israel formulated in their 3000 year plus history and no doubt like minded extremists bigots can join hands in their struggle to quell their opponents and in this case its only Islam now. One clear message to the staunch supporters of this cult Hinduism is that dont resort to some cosmetic measures of fickle patriotism and focus more on bridging the gaps among its adherents first and create some communal harmony as it was manifested during the resounding epoch of humanity when a brotherhood in real terms was established in the small state of Madina by the great saviour of this mankind Prophet Muhammad May God have countless blessings and peace on his gentle soul. One more lesson which Hinduism can learn from Islam and from its great Prophet to unite and reform their community on strong footings not just by applying the thin veneer of cosmetics to hold fast their highly vulnerable and decomposed society which is stricken with extreme poverty, anarchy and rebellion in many parts of its heartlands.

Red_Indian

Citizen
commander said:
For you secularism is a road, for us Islam is a road to succeed as an individual and society in this life and life after death.

Concept that one can follow their religion and still be secular is too difficult to grasp for people on this forum. But for India and us Indian that is the only road. I do not want state to impose any religion on me or anyone else in my country.

Mr. Bret Hawk as far as the Moderators are concerned Islam has immunity from any examination at this forum. Only other religions can be scrutinized. Hinduism is what it is regardless of your ramblings.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Red_Indian said:
Concept that one can follow their religion and still be secular is too difficult to grasp for people on this forum. But for India and us Indian that is the only road

---Quite true and an endless and meaningless road with no sight or purpose of destination at all and the one that was never meant or intended by ya'll to be even embarked on right from the start :oops: On the contrary living up to the fullest to the core beliefs and thus unsuccessfully and vainly labeling them as something else still would NOT make a slight of a difference coz the reality is for everyone to see and observe and in this particular cause who could be more just than your own fellow indian minorities denying it flat out as this to be an aberration and a mass illusion created to only fool them and your ownselves :ugeek:

Red_Indian

Citizen
taul said:
Red_Indian said:
Concept that one can follow their religion and still be secular is too difficult to grasp for people on this forum. But for India and us Indian that is the only road

---Quite true and an endless and meaningless road with no sight or purpose of destination at all and the one that was never meant or intended by ya'll to be even embarked on right from the start :oops: On the contrary living up to the fullest to the core beliefs and thus unsuccessfully and vainly labeling them as something else still would NOT make a slight of a difference coz the reality is for everyone to see and observe and in this particular cause who could be more just than your own fellow indian minorities denying it flat out as this to be an aberration and a mass illusion created to only fool them and your ownselves :ugeek:

When there is no relationship between state and religion the road is endless. Regardless off the illusion created by us Hindus for minorities they don't have to worry about paying Jazia tax and they are not restricted from becoming Prime Ministers or Presidents. Your path is great where State and Religion are both false. But the bright side is that after your worthless life, you get to enjoy virgins in the after life, while we are thrown in a firepitt for eternity. I really envy you guys.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
When there is no relationship between state and religion the road is endless

--Baseless and senseless illusion is work of an idle and distorted mind and has no real value in the real world.Try rooting out the fundamentalist hindu party BJP first the biggest hurdle and a road block to ya'll poor aspirations.

Regardless off the illusion created by us Hindus for minorities they don't have to worry about paying Jazia tax and they are not restricted from becoming Prime Ministers or Presidents

---This pretty much says your poor and distorted thinking on jazia :lol: do you even know what it means??or are you suggesting muslims or other minorities in india aren't paying any tax in india?or are you suggesting that the state has the right to impose tax on some while letting others go by and unchecked :o [hilar]

Your path is great where State and Religion are both false

--The first notion would of course be negated by ya'll poor indians and the second notion can NOT be true at all :ugeek:

bright side is that you get to enjoy virgins in the after life while we are thrown in a firepitt for eternity I really envy you guys.

---Your distortion isn't just limited to some of the matters of your own poor state but rather quite twisted into even believing on the realities that are surely meant for all those blessed ones entering the Paradise :)

Red_Indian

Citizen
taul said:
When there is no relationship between state and religion the road is endless

--Baseless and senseless illusion is work of an idle and distorted mind and has no real value in the real world.Try rooting out the fundamentalist hindu party BJP first the biggest hurdle and a road block to ya'll poor aspirations.

[quote:2w4cpjbe]Regardless off the illusion created by us Hindus for minorities they don't have to worry about paying Jazia tax and they are not restricted from becoming Prime Ministers or Presidents

---This pretty much says your poor and distorted thinking on jazia :lol: do you even know what it means??or are you suggesting muslims or other minorities in india aren't paying any tax in india?or are you suggesting that the state has the right to impose tax on some while letting others go by and unchecked :o [hilar]

Your path is great where State and Religion are both false

--The first notion would of course be negated by ya'll poor indians and the second notion can NOT be true at all :ugeek:

bright side is that you get to enjoy virgins in the after life while we are thrown in a firepitt for eternity I really envy you guys.

---Your distortion isn't just limited to some of the matters of your own poor state but rather quite twisted into even believing on the realities that are surely meant for all those blessed ones entering the Paradise :)[/quote:2w4cpjbe]

There is a good possibility that there may be misconceptions on both sides.

Believe it or I oppose these Hindu fundamentalists when ever i am in India with pen or muscle what ever is applicable with the samecontempt as I see your Jihadi Heros (not Muslims). In Netherlands I oppose Geert Wilders, I don't know if you know him watch his film Fitna

Jazia- lest see, Auranzeb Allamgir imposed Jazia on non Muslims including shias along with regular taxes. A nobleman know to us Hindus by the name of Teg Bahadur was beheaded in Delhi for refusing to pay. His shrine is still in Delhi I hope you don't deny as you usually deny realities. May be now there is new definition may be you can correct my distorted thinking.

I am Indian living in Netherlands as a minority protected by its great holly constitution, I am empowered by VOTE, (any idea what a vote is?)sometimes I do get discriminated but the constitution is there to protect. Guess what? Muslim minority here is having all kind of problems they have no idea what a Constitution is, they been looking for it in Koarn as you guys have been looking hope you find it soon .

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Jazia- lest see, Auranzeb Allamgir imposed Jazia on non Muslims including shias along with regular taxes

--A brief explaination of Jizya in Islam:

First, Muslims were paying zakah (the annual charity) to the Islamic state, which was used for all sorts of services and social welfare. Zakah is an Islamic act of worship, but it is only for Muslims. It was fair to make non-Muslim citizens of the same state pay a similar (in fact, smaller) amount as a tax, since zakah is not taken from them as it is taken from Muslims. Jizyah was calculated in different ways throughout different eras (a certain amount of money, certain percentage of the crops, etc), but it was consistently less than the zakah, which every Muslim had to pay anyway.

--In addition to that, this tax was paid in exchange of protection of these non-Muslim communities (i.e., military protection) and exemption of their men from joining the Islamic army. At that time, this was a necessary and fair measure given all the wars that the Islamic state was going through based on religious divides. It was not fair to ask these non-Muslim citizens to fight with Muslims against fellow believers of their same religion.

Guess what? Muslim minority here is having all kind of problems they have no idea what a Constitution is, they been looking for it in Koarn as you guys have been looking hope you find it soon

--How ignorant of you to even think as such :shock: There is a large muslim population residing in europe and everyone is quite aware of the constitution of their respective countries whereas the point you are trying to make is they always look up to The Holy Quran for guidance NOT that they try to look to interpret any law of such country as such :)

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Im utterly appalled at the pathetic level of your knowledge and understanding. Do you know the exact meanings of Jizya taxes and on which conditions it is applied on the Non Muslims and Shiites are Muslims with the ideological difference on the question of successorship of the Prophet of Islam PBUH along with the authority of his households Imams (spiritual leaders) so to wrongfully and dastardly equate them with the Dhimmis (Non Muslims who hold the capacity to pay) is just the figment of your unsound and distortive mind. You can play these games with your own divine scriptures here as you ancestors used to do in their times but you cant distort any viable teachings of Islam which is perfectly sourced from the Holy Quran & Prophet PBUHs method. Dont assume that you can undermine the members of this forum easily with your distortive narratives as it is the quintessential quality of Hindus like you. You have to perfectly give your sources here whenever you quote / misquote the historical accounts and affairs related to Islamic sciences. I have been the student of Islamic history as well I havent seen any single unequivocal account which put the blame on the Great Aurangzebs character on the issue of imposing Jizya tax on Shiite Muslims. I know the personal grudge and animosity of bigot Hindus here against that pious giant of Mughal Islam but dont worry you will not be allowed to slur him at least here in this forum without giving or citing any authentic historical accounts from the credible historians.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bret Hawk said:
Im utterly appalled at the pathetic level of your knowledge and understanding. Do you know the exact meanings of Jizya taxes and on which conditions it is applied on the Non Muslims and Shiites are Muslims with the ideological difference on the question of successorship of the Prophet of Islam PBUH along with the authority of his households Imams (spiritual leaders) so to wrongfully and dastardly equate them with the Dhimmis (Non Muslims who hold the capacity to pay) is just the figment of your unsound and distortive mind. You can play these games with your own divine scriptures here as you ancestors used to do in their times but you cant distort any viable teachings of Islam which is perfectly sourced from the Holy Quran & Prophet PBUHs method. Dont assume that you can undermine the members of this forum easily with your distortive narratives as it is the quintessential quality of Hindus like you. You have to perfectly give your sources here whenever you quote / misquote the historical accounts and affairs related to Islamic sciences. I have been the student of Islamic history as well I havent seen any single unequivocal account which put the blame on the Great Aurangzebs character on the issue of imposing Jizya tax on Shiite Muslims. I know the personal grudge and animosity of bigot Hindus here against that pious giant of Mughal Islam but dont worry you will not be allowed to slur him at least here in this forum without giving or citing any authentic historical accounts from the credible historians.

haha bret you scare me man ...haha remind me to never pick an argument with you lol

G

Bret Hawk said:
[clap] r u allways so stupid or is today a spacial occasion [funnny] [funnny]

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
pappufromindia said:
r u allways so stupid or is today a spacial occasion

--You never let anybody down by your idiocy displayed on almost any thing :cry: guess your mental grooves are impaired and dysfunctional :D

Red_Indian

Citizen
pappufromindia said:
Bret Hawk said:
[clap] r u allways so stupid or is today a spacial occasion [funnny] [funnny]

Bret, don't get your feathers all ruffled up. Mughals: Hamayun a good king i have no problems I would vote for him today. Jahangir mediocre king no Vote
Akbar one of the best I would vote him in.Shah Jahan Bad king imosed heavy taxes on everybody did not discriminated No Vote.

Aurangzeb you called Great Mudered Teg Bahdur who refused to pay Jizia even though he had the capacity to pay. This is where a state of war will exist between you and me.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bret Hawk:

I pity some of the ignorant and prejudiced Indians on this forum who appear to be the victims of their history, culture, rituals, mythology and perfidious intelligence. I have come to the conclusion that it would be as futile for us to bring them around to some 'common terms' between us and them as would be to play Beethoven Symphony no 3 Erocia to a grazing cow. It may make a cow yield more milk.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ Red_indian
--You have proven the prejudice and hate you harbor surpasses any logic and rationale :ugeek: and the abhorrent and diabolic comment you made about our Holy Book needs no other proof of your low level and gross thinking and a criterion of such deranged mind who would not hesitate to twist the facts and resort to justify them even if the did not exist :evil:

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Red_Indian said:
Bret, don't get your feathers all ruffled up. Mughals: Hamayun a good king i have no problems I would vote for him today. Jahangir mediocre king no Vote
Akbar one of the best I would vote him in.Shah Jahan Bad king imosed heavy taxes on everybody did not discriminated No Vote.

Aurangzeb you called Great Mudered Teg Bahdur who refused to pay Jizia even rethough he had the capacity to pay. This is where a state of war will exist between you and me. You rely on your book to justify this murder. I hold your book in contempt. All the best with your Islamic state.

Red indian , ill give it a shot , muslims also have to pay tax which is called zakat and it is binding on every muslim who has a certain amount. So to develop a level playing field where every member of the society contributes to the welfare of the poor. Teg could afford to pay the tax and he didnt and secondly he disobeyed the kings orders. No peasant stands up against a king and lives to tell the tale. That being said killing someone cannot be condoned and no one is perfect. lol im sure bret has a better explanation cause he knows more about history and islam than me so get some popcorn and sit tight

Status
Not open for further replies.