Students like her are the last hope for Nazi India...

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh the irony ..... Students across endia are rising singing the same Faiz nazam which was fed to some here ..... And some people here really want us to ignore it ... ?

abdulmasih

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Oh the irony ..... Students across endia are rising singing the same Faiz nazam which was fed to some here ..... And some people here really want us to ignore it ... ?

indian students are singing faiz's nazams from 50s ,pakistani mullas don't like it .?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
nadan bachi ko yeh pata nahi ki yeh jo india me bol sakti hai woh pakistan me nahi kah sakti .

Here we can elect anti-state elements to the senate...
While in India, they are declared traitors for protesting against CAA alone!!!

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

they are not made laapta afrad like baloch and PTM members . they are not arrested in night by unmarked vehicles and ununiformed intelligence people without any warrant .

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
nadan bachi ko yeh pata nahi ki yeh jo india me bol sakti hai woh pakistan me nahi kah sakti .

nadan hindu bachi pakistan me ab tak agwa kar ke musalman bana kar kisi darzi ki biwi bana di jati rinkle kumari ki tarah .

desan

President (40k+ posts)
they are not made laapta afrad like baloch and PTM members . they are not arrested in night by unmarked vehicles and ununiformed intelligence people without any warrant .

EMH9OnJUUAARA2c

Muslim Friendly India...