Student brutally tortured by principal's husband in Gujranwala

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
wow, beating up a small child just because he is too weak to hit back. What are the chances of this individual trying to beat up a grown man his own size. Must be a proud moment for him to exercise his power over someone who cant strike back!

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
awaay ka awaa hi bigra hua hai........ so sad........??
even 100 Ik cannot do any thing, as a nation we have to fulfil our responsibilities.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont know why people are so shocked, beating in school in Pakistan is considered normal. and it happens also good middle class pvt schools.
Punishing him wont create any change unless the mentality of the society isnt changed. hitting a child is really bad for confidence and character development, and this is not some hockey pokey liberal theory, I speak to you with personal experience, I was slapped on multiple occasions in school, specially by a teacher whose class I attended for only 3 weeks, this caused a real confidence issue with me during my whole student life, it was only latter when I recognized the problem and the cause of it, I was able to overcome this. And I still curse that teacher from the bottom of my heart!

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the level of tolerance in our society how will this child cope with this trauma the rest of his life?