Stop this nonsense you Nooni Idiots

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I the Purwari Totally disagree with the Stupidities of Rana-Sana Ullah and Hamza for arresting the PTI leaders. Arresting Madam Shireen Mazari was worst-case state activism. And I am total with PTI in this protest.

If you have the proofs of Corruption that they have done. Then follow the process of Law. Just send them notices through law enforcement agencies and ask for an explanation. Then put the cases and let Courts arrest them if they don't appear or do not respond to the court's Notice.
Please stop these stupidities. Don't take revenge. You have nothing in your hands -- You dumb stooges

And for the first time. I tend to agree with Mairum Safdar. Get the hell out of here, hand over the things to Bjawa and go into elections before it is too late.

everyone-knows-neutrals-were-not-actually-neutral-shireen-mazari-1652519107-2526.jpg

Madam Shreem Mazari -- You are one of the best people in PTI, and I am really hurt over how you were treated.
The case against you should have been dealt with rule of law. Not like this.
I am really sorry for what has happened.

arifkarim, Dr Adam Sohail Shuja Terminator;

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
I the Purwari Totally disagree with the Stupidities of Rana-Sana Ullah and Hamza for arresting the PTI leaders. Arresting Madam Shireen Mazari was worst-case state activism. And I am total with PTI in this protest.

If you have the proofs of Corruption that they have done. Then follow the process of Law. Just send them notices through law enforcement agencies and ask for an explanation. Then put the cases and let Courts arrest them if they don't appear or do not respond to the court's Notice.
Please stop these stupidities. Don't take revenge. You have nothing in your hands -- You dumb stooges

And for the first time. I tend to agree with Mairum Safdar. Get the hell out of here, hand over the things to Bjawa and go into elections before it is too late.

everyone-knows-neutrals-were-not-actually-neutral-shireen-mazari-1652519107-2526.jpg

Madam Shreem Mazari -- You are one of the best people in PTI, and I am really hurt over how you were treated.

Agreed i dont know how stupid one can be to deploy these kind of tactics

نادان

Good to see you after a looooong time Behen jee.
Whatever the case was. It was the result of Boot polishing.
Shireen
Mazari was extremely vocal against Bajwa for last few days. These Idiots tried to appease Bajwa.
جو باجوہ اور ندیم انجم رجیم چینج اپنی نگرانی میں کروا سکتے ہیں ..وہ اپنے خلاف اٹھنے والی آواز کیسے برداشت کر سکتے ہیں ..فوج نے ہمیشہ سیاسی معاملات میں دخل اندازی کی ہے ..لیکن اس دفعہ جس شرمناک طریقے سے رجیم چینج کی ہے ..انہیں معافی نہیں ملنی .ایسا اس لئے نہیں کہ اس دفعہ عمران کی حکومت پر زد لگائی ہے ..بلکہ یہ بیرون ملک سازش کا حصہ بنے ..فوج کا کام ملک کی سرحدی اور نظریاتی سرحدوں کی حفاظت کا کام ہے ..لیکن افسوس ہماری فوج صرف سیاست کرتی ہے ..اسے چاہئے باقاعدہ اپنی سیاسی جماعت بنائے اور باقاعدہ الیکشن میں حصہ لے ..پیچھے بیٹھ کر ڈوریاں نہ ہلائے ..پھر دیکھتے ہیں کہ عوام کتنے انہیں ووٹ دیتی ہے .
فوج کو اس کی حدود میں جب ہی رکھا جا سکتا ہے جب ایک ایک سیاسی پارٹی فیصلہ کر لے کہ ہار ہو یا جیت ..فوج کو دخل نہیں دینے دیں گے .لیکن ایسا ہوتا نظر نہیں آتا ..سب اپنے وقتی فائدے کے لئے ان کے بوٹ پالش کرتے ہیں ..کاش کوئی ملک کا سوچے ..ملک میں حقیقی جمہوریت کا سوچے ..حکومت میں آنے کے لئے عوام پر بھروسہ کرے
ہاں آپ کی پہلی بات کا آخر میں جواب ..میں نے عرصے سے کنارہ کشی کر لی تھی ..لیکن اب ملک کو میری ضرورت ہے ..میں جہاد کرنے نکلی ہوں
?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Rana-Sana Ullah and Hamza
It's very obvious this was done by kala rana mouchard on the orders of nani, who is taking revenge on Khan for mentioning her royal highness. Psycho suffers from supercity complex thinking she is the next rightful queen of Pakistan, it his her divine birth right.

I tend to agree with Mairum Safdar. Get the hell out of here, hand over the things to Bjawa and go into elections before it is too late.
That is the wish of Nawaz Camp but baap beta know this is the only time in their life they will ever get to be PM CM, thats why they dont want to let go. Also Zardako is forcing you guys not to resign.

He is enjoy the chitrol you are getting from all sides.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اوئے پٹواری۔۔ نہ کر ایسی باتیں۔۔
جن پر تجھے خود بھی یقین نہ ہو۔۔

miafridi

Lollllzzzz Noon is trying to show itself separate from Sheen. Slowly they will come openly against Sheen to say that they were never onboard with sheen on their boot polish, while it was clear from Noon's silence against boots that they have always been onboard with sheen expecting an NRO for Calibri jhooti and the absconder Nawaz, but now that Noon are seeing a loss they will even go against their own blood and try to show itself separate from Sheen.

نادان

چھ سال کی تھیں۔۔ تو کیا ہوا۔۔یہ بہانے نہیں چلیں گے۔۔

اپڑیں شریفوں کے بچے بھی تو بچپن میں ارب پتی بن بیٹھے تھے۔۔

کیس کرنے والے ابھی بھی اٹھارویں صدی میں رہ رہے ہیں ..انہیں معلوم نہیں زمانہ قیامت کی چال چل گیا ہے

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
کیس کا تو پتا نہیں کیا ہے ..لیکن اس وقت شیریں مزاری کی کل عمر چھ سال تھی

خاندانی جائیداد کے کاغذات میں جعلی سازی کا کیس ہے۔۔

ڈاکٹر صاحبہ اتنی ذہین ہے ۔ کیا معلوم 6 سال کی عمر میں یہ کارنامہ انجام دیا ہو۔۔۔ ?۔۔

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good to see you after a looooong time Behen jee.
Whatever the case was. It was the result of Boot polishing.
Shireen
Mazari was extremely vocal against Bajwa for last few days. These Idiots tried to appease Bajwa.
I think the appesement off Bajwa was done more by NS and PML N as genral has been worse but nothing happened to them.

chandaa

Finally good to see PML-N workers raising their voice to stop stupid acts of Munchoon wala Baandar Rana Sanaullah! Rana will ensure PML-N faces the wrath of Pakistani people.