Stop Shaytan from watching you in bathroom

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
کوِئی ٹوپک رہ نا جائے
سارے پوسٹ کر دینا
اگلے دس ہزار سال اسی میں لگے رہو منا بھائی

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
JazakAllah nice share. We need to revive the sunnah of Rasul Allah (Peace be upon him). Islam is not just a religion but a way of life. It guides us in each and every aspect of life.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
dunya chaand per puhanch gai
ye bhai bathroom mein phansa hoa hai

Naam se to musalman lagte ho bhai. Kia tum ko yeh sab pehle se maloom tha? Agar maloom tha to kia is par amal bhi karte ho? Agar aik bhi insan yeh reminder sun kar amal kar le to thread poster ke liye ajar ho ga. Insan ko bolne se pehle soch samajh lena chahiye. Is post ka chand par jane si kia taaluq hay? Apni soch to balance karna seekho. I am sure keh agar insan sunnah tareeqay se zindagi guzare to woh us ke chand par jane ya taare tor kar lene main koi rukawat nahi ho gi.

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Naam se to musalman lagte ho bhai. Kia tum ko yeh sab pehle se maloom tha? Agar maloom tha to kia is par amal bhi karte ho? Agar aik bhi insan yeh reminder sun kar amal kar le to thread poster ke liye ajar ho ga. Insan ko bolne se pehle soch samajh lena chahiye. Is post ka chand par jane si kia taaluq hay? Apni soch to balance karna seekho. I am sure keh agar insan sunnah tareeqay se zindagi guzare to woh us ke chand par jane ya taare tor kar lene main koi rukawat nahi ho gi.

tera certificante nahi chahye
bathroom mein baith kar zoor laga, wrong number

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
JazakAllah nice share. We need to revive the sunnah of Rasul Allah (Peace be upon him). Islam is not just a religion but a way of life. It guides us in each and every aspect of life.
I heard this from 20 different people in a little while but non of them is practicing it himself.
Hum guftaar kay ghazi to hein, kirdar kay nahin!

Steyn

dunya chaand per puhanch gai
ye bhai bathroom mein phansa hoa hai

I know you want to derail the thread but for your information so you become a little less impressed from West, the moon landings are fake. NASA lied to the world to win the space war from Russia, this is why they have never gone to the moon again and the reason NASA gives is because they lost the technology (1959 technology). Unmanned mussions however are a different thing so no humans have never been to the moon and will be while before they can due to the van allen belt and extreme conditions on moon.

That out of the way, bathroom etiquette is a very important part of Islam because Islam focuses on purity and Allah loves those who purify themselves. This is something that separates the Muslims from non Muslims and they did a study in Europe and America where like 23 to 40% of the people had fecal matter on their hands!!

So learn bathroom etiquette and hopefully you're not one of the people who has shit on your hands because if you're dirty, what's the point of even reaching the moon if you're incapable of even cleaning yourself

:)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I know you want to derail the thread but for your information so you become a little less impressed from West, the moon landings are fake. NASA lied to the world to win the space war from Russia, this is why they have never gone to the moon again and the reason NASA gives is because they lost the technology (1959 technology). Unmanned mussions however are a different thing so no humans have never been to the moon and will be while before they can due to the van allen belt and extreme conditions on moon.

49599732_2230406100325446_4827840173268008960_n.jpg

You do know that you can actually bounce back a laser from the moon back to earth by reflectors placed on the moon by the crew of Apollo 11.

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)

You do know that you can actually bounce back a laser from the moon back to earth by reflectors placed on the moon by the crew of Apollo 11.
Who are these guys and what this debate is about? Read Quran to stimulate your brain.
Nothing wrong in that if we also know what we are reciting (the meanings).
And that is what we are doing from last so many centuries................... and seeing the results as well............. do you need more of Talibans and Mumtaz Qadri like animals?

Steyn

There are several possibilities how they could've accomplished it, maybe the people didn't know and only select few were given access or maybe they were told to shut up in the name of patriotism since it was to win from Russia and some people did spoke against it but they dismissed as lunatics. That's irrelevant because Nasa own statements show they have never been to the moon. Watch these videos for predictive programming about it and Nasas stupid lies

Steyn

Nothing wrong in that if we also know what we are reciting (the meanings).
And that is what we are doing from last so many centuries................... and seeing the results as well............. do you need more of Talibans and Mumtaz Qadri like animals?

Oh shut up you idiot. What has reciting a few words has to do with talibans, you moron?

Stallin and Hitler and Chinese ching chong who were atheists and murdered billions of people combined didn't recite anything when going to bathroom.

Stupid troll.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
There are several possibilities how they could've accomplished it, maybe the people didn't know and only select few were given access or maybe they were told to shut up in the name of patriotism since it was to win from Russia and some people did spoke against it but they dismissed as lunatics. That's irrelevant because Nasa own statements show they have never been to the moon. Watch these videos for predictive programming about it and Nasas stupid lies

Dude are you fekin' serious ! That has to be the worst video I've seen trying prove the moon landings fakes ! I can give you better videos trying to prove they were fake. Which at least try a scientific approach but are easily debunked.

Doesn't take much to convince you eh !

R.I.P critical thinking.

Steyn

Dude are you fekin' serious ! That has to be the worst video I've seen trying prove the moon landings fakes ! I can give you better videos trying to prove they were fake. Which at least try a scientific approach but are easily debunked.

Doesn't take much to convince you eh !

R.I.P critical thinking.

My thinking to this is more of being skeptical about it instead of blindly believing it to be true or outright rejecting it. Because this NASA statement is bullshit (it's in the video i linked)

We lost the technology and we can't build it now because its too expensive.

Are you fucking kidding me? The 1959 technology is something they can't recreate? Our calculators are faster than computers of that time. And how do you lose tech like that. Also the fact that they never went there again!!

Another bizzare statement from nasa is

The van allen belts weren't discovered then so we didn't experience it.

Wow.

So yeah something is very fishy and i don't believe them. They probably have placed stuff there but unmanned missions are a different story and far easier. You don't have to worry about humans surviving.

Did you watch the 21 minutes video because that's not something small to digest without questioning it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
My thinking to this is more of being skeptical about it instead of blindly believing it to be true or outright rejecting it. Because this NASA statement is bullshit (it's in the video i linked)

We lost the technology and we can't build it now because its too expensive.

Are you fucking kidding me? The 1959 technology is something they can't recreate? Our calculators are faster than computers of that time. And how do you lose tech like that. Also the fact that they never went there again!!

Another bizzare statement from nasa is

The van allen belts weren't discovered then so we didn't experience it.

Wow.

So yeah something is very fishy and i don't believe them. They probably have placed stuff there but unmanned missions are a different story and far easier. You don't have to worry about humans surviving.

Did you watch the 21 minutes video because that's not something small to digest without questioning it.

This is what happens when you start to believe in conspiracy theories without using critical thinking and fact checking anything and just drinking the conspiracy kool aid without question

Technology can easily be recreated, in fact we have much better technology now, but there is absolutely no need to and yes its very expensive. During the cold war was the only time something like this would be funded. You know right now, the US does not have the capability to send a man into space, because all their programs like the Space Shuttle have been shut down due to costs And they rely on Soviet rockets to send people up to the ISS.

And once again death of Criticial Thinking one second of google will let you know Van Allen Belts were discovered way before the moon missions.

I don't think you are much of a reading type of person so instead of an article I'll post this