Staunch supporters of Indian Hitler are running a campaign against McDonalds for serving Halal Food on the grounds of Cruelty to Animals.

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ask any cardiologist of the quickest and least painful way of departing this world???
Unanimous response will be cardiac arrest.

According to cardiologists, cardiac arrest is like flipping a switch. One moment someone is alive and dead the next. The reason being, cardiac arrest is one of the fastest way to shut off blood supply to the brain.

Most Modi supporters believe that animals suffer a long and protracted death due to slow loss of blood if sacrificed in an Islamic way. However, this perception is either due to lack of knowledge or the purpose is to intentionally paint Muslims as savages.

Here is what happens when animals are sacrificed "humanely".

1. Neck vessels are quickly severed (fraction of a second in expert hands)
2. Results in sudden loss of consciousness, like in cardiac arrest.
3. Heart, muscles and lungs are still functioning.
4. Convulsions due to lack of oxygen in the brain (that's the reason for not severing spinal cord).
5. Convulsions help in draining the blood more effectively.
6. Vital organs shut down and animal physically appear dead.

Most lay people take the convulsions as evidence for pain and suffering. However, by this time the animal is already long dead.

Contrast this humane way of sacrificing to how animals are butchered for food in East Asia and the West.

Ironically, those people who are protesting cruelty to animals are also supporting a well known butcher of Gujarat who helped brutally murder thousands of women, children and the elderly and is on a path to another Genocide in Kashmir.

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
McDonalds India faces flak for serving Halal meat

New Delhi, Aug 23 : After food delivery platform Zomato, McDonald's is now facing a major backlash from Twitterati over whether the fast food company serves Jhatka or Halal meat to its customers.

After a Twitter user asked McDonald's India whether their restaurants are Halal certified, the company said it does serve Halal meat to its customers.

"The meat that we use, across our restaurants, is of the highest quality and is sourced from government-approved suppliers who are HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) certified".
"All our restaurants have HALAL certificates. You can ask the respective restaurant Managers to show you the certificate for your satisfaction and confirmation," McDonald's India tweeted.

The response left Netizens attacking the company's Twitter handle.
"McDonald's we Hindus want jatka meat," posted an angry user while another wrote "I don't want to eat needlessly cruel halal meat. What option do I have? Or should I not eat at McDonald's?"

The response irked many users who blasted the fast food major for serving Halal meat to a nation where 80 per cent people are non-Muslims.

"Dear @McDonalds, per your response, should I understand that your products are not meant for non-Muslims in India? Do let me know," tweeted another.

In a similar incident, Zomato faced flak after it said that food doesn't have any religion while responding to a customer declining to accept an order delivered by a Muslim delivery agent.

"Thanks for the info what about jhatka meat which we Hindus eat either start serving or we ain't gonna come to ur outlets ever," posted an angry user to McDonald's India.

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
McDonalds India faces flak for serving Halal meat

New Delhi, Aug 23 : After food delivery platform Zomato, McDonald's is now facing a major backlash from Twitterati over whether the fast food company serves Jhatka or Halal meat to its customers.

After a Twitter user asked McDonald's India whether their restaurants are Halal certified, the company said it does serve Halal meat to its customers.

"The meat that we use, across our restaurants, is of the highest quality and is sourced from government-approved suppliers who are HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) certified".
"All our restaurants have HALAL certificates. You can ask the respective restaurant Managers to show you the certificate for your satisfaction and confirmation," McDonald's India tweeted.

The response left Netizens attacking the company's Twitter handle.
"McDonald's we Hindus want jatka meat," posted an angry user while another wrote "I don't want to eat needlessly cruel halal meat. What option do I have? Or should I not eat at McDonald's?"

The response irked many users who blasted the fast food major for serving Halal meat to a nation where 80 per cent people are non-Muslims.

"Dear @McDonalds, per your response, should I understand that your products are not meant for non-Muslims in India? Do let me know," tweeted another.

In a similar incident, Zomato faced flak after it said that food doesn't have any religion while responding to a customer declining to accept an order delivered by a Muslim delivery agent.

"Thanks for the info what about jhatka meat which we Hindus eat either start serving or we ain't gonna come to ur outlets ever," posted an angry user to McDonald's India.

INDIA IS THE SECOND BIGGEST EXPORTER OF BEEF IN THE WORKD
MOTHER FUKER HYPOCRITES
WORLD SHOULD STOP IMPORTING BEEF FROM INDIA

No No Cruelty To Animals But Cruelty To Hman Beings Is OK