Status on overseas Pakistanis' voting

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well i do not care because i have decided not to vote anyone. They all are scum bags.Over seas Pakistanis just need to concentrate on their life while living abroad unless they decide to pack their bags and go back to live in Pakistan. Ask yourself why did you leave Pak in the first place?
People from Pakistan apart from your family do not give a shit about you and majority of them are making fun of by calling DISH WASHER LOL. and you guys are losing weight in the care of Pakistan,even worried about the votes. What a joke.

Last edited:

pk78601

MPA (400+ posts)
Well i do not care because i have decided not to vote anyone. They all are scum bags.Over seas Pakistanis just need to concentrate on their life while living abroad unless they decide to pack their bags and go back to live in Pakistan. Ask yourself why did you leave Pak in the first place?
People from Pakistan apart from your family do not give a shit about you and majority of them are making fun of by calling DISH WASHER LOL. and you guys are losing weight in the care of Pakistan,even worried about the votes. What a joke.

you are 100% correct lots of hate loughs and jokes for us like people living in Pakistan are greater then any one, i m too scared to take my kids over to pakistan even to visit as their mother blood is mixed and they resemble with her as well, my relatives making fun of them when they see them in picture, why did u marry a chines look ur kids looks like chines. i was fair in color whole life i received torture of every one either its school or relatives or people living around us. To be honest we are more racist then any one.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i decided in any circumstances i will go to peshawar and cast my vote for PTI though i know even if i dont cast my vote still PTI will win from kpk but i will cast my vote.But winning only in kpk will not solve problems but atleast in my heart i will be satisfy atleast i tried 4 it.

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nobody was able to satisfy the court that there's any fool proof system in the world to avoid fake voting through computerized voting. So the request for overseas voting was turned down.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are 100% correct lots of hate loughs and jokes for us like people living in Pakistan are greater then any one, i m too scared to take my kids over to pakistan even to visit as their mother blood is mixed and they resemble with her as well, my relatives making fun of them when they see them in picture, why did u marry a chines look ur kids looks like chines. i was fair in color whole life i received torture of every one either its school or relatives or people living around us. To be honest we are more racist then any one.

Yes you are right. Our people are more racist than European or Chinese.

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Maybe it happened with u coz of possibly your relatives not well educated or belongs to backward area otherwise all are not same . I also have family and kids same as chinese face but as much as my kids loved by my relatives haven’t ever seen to love my other relatives kids . All five fingers not same and don’t forget u from pakistan and cant change in so short time period .

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ویسے یہ ایک نیا پھڈا ڈالا ہوا ہے
اپنے ملک میں تو صاف الیکشن کرواے نہی جاتے ، ساری دنیا میں انتظامات کریں گے

اور کس ملک میں ایسا ہوتا ہے ؟؟
باہر کی دنیا میں تو اگر آپ چھ مہینے سے زیادہ کسی حلقے میں نہ رہیں تو آپ اس حلقے میں ووٹ نہی ڈال سکتے
یہ ملک چھوڑ کر جانے والوں کو ووٹر بنا رہے ہیں ، کیوں کہ اس میں خان صاحب کے جیتنے کے امکانات ہیں

کوئی عقل کرو ، صرف اپنے اندرون ملک ہی صاف الیکشن کروا لو یہی بہت ہے

cestmoi ✅️

ویسے یہ ایک نیا پھڈا ڈالا ہوا ہے
اپنے ملک میں تو صاف الیکشن کرواے نہی جاتے ، ساری دنیا میں انتظامات کریں گے

اور کس ملک میں ایسا ہوتا ہے ؟؟
باہر کی دنیا میں تو اگر آپ چھ مہینے سے زیادہ کسی حلقے میں نہ رہیں تو آپ اس حلقے میں ووٹ نہی ڈال سکتے
یہ ملک چھوڑ کر جانے والوں کو ووٹر بنا رہے ہیں ، کیوں کہ اس میں خان صاحب کے جیتنے کے امکانات ہیں

کوئی عقل کرو ، صرف اپنے اندرون ملک ہی صاف الیکشن کروا لو یہی بہت ہے

If we are contributing 22 billion dollars then we should be able to vote. Pakistan is not same as other countries.....not yet.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
If we are contributing 22 billion dollars then we should be able to vote. Pakistan is not same as other countries.....not yet.
This is not valid reason ..., Indian , chineses people do send money too , but they they don't vote .

پیسے بھیجتے ہیں تو اپنے گھر والوں کو بھیجتے ہیں ، پاکستان کو کون بھیجتا ہے ؟؟

جب آپ رہتے نہی ہو تو لوکل پالیٹکس سے آوٹ ہو جاتے ہو ، یہ مسلمہ اصول ہے ساری دنیا کا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh truck ki batti bi hum logom ko 2013 se phelay dikai jaa rahi hai, dozens of country do overseas voting they don't have an issue, sirf Pakistan mein hi hacking or foolproof ka masla aa jata hai.

PTI jis ka sabse barda overseas votebank hai unno ne bi ghatta kiya is issue per.

cestmoi ✅️

This is not valid reason ..., Indian , chineses people do send money too , but they they don't vote .

پیسے بھیجتے ہیں تو اپنے گھر والوں کو بھیجتے ہیں ، پاکستان کو کون بھیجتا ہے ؟؟

جب آپ رہتے نہی ہو تو لوکل پالیٹکس سے آوٹ ہو جاتے ہو ، یہ مسلمہ اصول ہے ساری دنیا کا

LOL...I guess first you should google how remitrances help a country.

Pakistan is not India or China. Our political history is very different. Need I say more?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
LOL...I guess first you should google how remitrances help a country.

Pakistan is not India or China. Our political history is very different. Need I say more?

او بھائی ، پہلے اپنے ملک میں تو صاف الیکشن کروا لو
اپنی اہلیت کا تو پتہ ہونا چاہئے
یہاں تو جو ووٹ وقت سے پہلے ڈیل جاتے ہیں اسی میں دھاندلی ہو جاتی ہے ، کہاں سمندر پار شفاف الیکشن کرواؤ گے

cestmoi ✅️

او بھائی ، پہلے اپنے ملک میں تو صاف الیکشن کروا لو
اپنی اہلیت کا تو پتہ ہونا چاہئے
یہاں تو جو ووٹ وقت سے پہلے ڈیل جاتے ہیں اسی میں دھاندلی ہو جاتی ہے ، کہاں سمندر پار شفاف الیکشن کرواؤ گے

Acha yaar tu khush reh saddi khair aa

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
https://www.overseasvoting.gov.pk if you check it always says comming soon. but I am sure PMLN will not open the webside. as they know most of overseas are PTI's Voters. It was very hard work by Dr. Arif Alvi to get permission by EC and now they blocked the web. One should take action as its already complicated enough to get Verifikation CODE No for voting.

pk78601

MPA (400+ posts)
Maybe it happened with u coz of possibly your relatives not well educated or belongs to backward area otherwise all are not same . I also have family and kids same as chinese face but as much as my kids loved by my relatives haven’t ever seen to love my other relatives kids . All five fingers not same and don’t forget u from pakistan and cant change in so short time period .

All of them are well educated its not about education its about the culture all of them are professors and teachers in collages or schools. i don't forget that m pakistani else i won't be on siasatpk. i do care but its harsh reality, i guess sialkot city isn't that backward but people are really. it hurt me alot. Anyways thanks for letting me know feel comfortable with your words regarding family.