State and people will have to face this mess in near future, not Imran Khan

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
State and people will have to face this mess in near future.

You can delay writing on the wall but. . .

State must correct itself.

People in hate for current government and out of sympathy have become blind but it can be a matter of 5 or 10 years.

Today they are out with sticks, rods, bricks and others, tomorrow they will come with weapons.

Today they are out on roads, tomorrow they will enter homes.

And let be assured, slogans will be the same.

Today they are using one slogan and tomorrow they will use use another slogan under same contest and blinds will follow them.

Another ISIS in the making.

Our democracy, military, bureacrates and judges will be responsible for all this.

Last edited:

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mazakrat Kis sey?
deheshatgardo sey?
4 din mein hi govt ney ghutney taik dye?
Aur tapper nahe the to ban q Kia tha?

army waqai pti ko kutte ki tarah zaleel kerwa rahe hey aur Imran khan sirf apni sherwani bachaney k lye zaleel ho raha hey.
You are right. Negotiations can not be done with kidnappers and people who want to impose their agenda on state.
We as common people have nothing to loose, but it's state who will loose, we will only suffer.

I do not like to draw further picture, but it seems all destruction.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are right. Negotiations can not be done with kidnappers and people who want to impose their agenda on state.
We as common people have nothing to loose, but it's state who will loose, we will only suffer.

I do not like to draw further picture, but it seems all destruction.
My brother this decision will make TLP stronger than before. Ager ban kardya to mazakrat kesa aur ager mazakrat hi karni the to ban q Kia?
pti ney na sirf tlp balkey her extremist organisation ko aaj hero baba dya hey,

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
I could see this coming few years ago. Now all those who were not supports of TLP but supporting them today will regret in the future.

Very dangerous days ahead for the country.
Ab tlp waley sahe k gunda gardi karein gey aur her aam Pakistani zer Atab aye ga.
This is what I was referring to.
General Saad Rizwi and his shora will decide what to do, what to wear, how beard should be, everything . . . There will be flags of these parties instead of Pakistan on SC, HC and GHQ. . .

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
General Saad Rizwi and his shora will decide what to do, what to wear, how beard should be, everything . . . There will be flags of these parties instead of Pakistan on SC, HC and GHQ. . .
I think they will be given last chance and Government will do better planning for the future. And also they will be told as well that don't mess with the state.
At this time current political chaos was in their favour. All those Patwaris who had left PMLN but they are against PTI too, have joined TLP.
Establishment should plan to divide them as they all are opportunist and want to make money. Pir Fazal Qadri type people can easily divide their strength. State just need to neutralise Saad Rizvi.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I think they will be given last chance and Government will do better planning for the future. And also they will be told as well that don't mess with the state.
At this time current political chaos was in their favour. All those Patwaris who had left PMLN but they are against PTI too, have joined TLP.
Establishment should plan to divide them as they all are opportunist and want to make money. Pir Fazal Qadri type people can easily divide their strength. State just need to neutralise Saad Rizvi.

Unfortunately, PTI is surrounded by monsters from all side.

He slays one, two new ones pop up!!!

Last edited:

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
No my friend, mess is a mess.
You forgot that some bank manager was killed and was blamed for blasphemy.

Now what will happen that people will attach with them since they have a power.

They will do crimes and murders and will blame them for blasphemy and all these blind will stand with them. It's going to be much more complex.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unfortunately, PTI is surrounded by monsters from all side.

He slay one, two new ones pop up!!!
Problem is Establishment and judiciary are not taking anything to logical conclusion.
And I am 100% sure, this dual face will take both above to their destruction.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

People in hate for current government and out of sympathy have become blind but it can be a matter of 5 or 10 years.

Today they are out with sticks, rods, bricks and others, tomorrow they will come with weapons.

Today they are using one slogan and tomorrow they will use use another slogan under same contest and blinds will follow them.

Our democracy, military, bureacrates and judges will be responsible for all this.
You are correct. Only problem is you forgot to mention that this tree was planted as a seed by General Zia. This tree will grow more as the trees do if they are watered constantly. Every political party does it for their benefit. Remember they were paid by our rangers, Remember Imran Khan had appreciated them and had said that some of PTI supporters wanted to join TLP dherna.
In the last election they were ahead of PPP in Punjab and were third biggest party next to PTI and PMLN. Also the country saw the biggest funeral in the history of their leader.
Future of Pakistan belongs to them.

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
When paid people shall get fruit of their investment... dust shall settle for another period...

In this episode, mango people shall suffer... in terms of law less-ness, poverty and inflation...

Politicians, riches and their witches shall be beneficiaries... as usual...

So Nation is suffering now and Nation shall suffer then...

Keep fighting as this is the only thing we can do and one day we'll not be able to fight even...

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Problem is Establishment and judiciary are not taking anything to logical conclusion.
And I am 100% sure, this dual face will take both above to their demise.

Culprits of this mayhem in the top echelons have their bungalows and cottages waiting for them in the West!!!

Reactions: Kam

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are correct. Only problem is you forgot to mention that this tree was planted as a seed by General Zia. This tree will grow more as the trees do if they are watered constantly. Every political party does it for their benefit. Remember they were paid by our rangers, Remember Imran Khan appreciated them and he said that some of PTI supplanted to join TLP dherna.
In the last election they were ahead of PPP in Punjab and were third biggest party next to PTI and PMLN. Also the country saw the biggest funeral in the history of their leader.
Future of Pakistan belongs to them.
Future do not belong to them. Only destruction belong to Pakistan. And save it.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Culprits of this mayhem in the top echelons have their bungalows and cottages waiting for them in the West!!!
This is the main issue as well.
Retired Chief Justices to Retired Generals and bureacrates, all have safe homes abroad and Pakistan has become laboratory for them.

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)

Army was backing them. LoL

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Important point is that in just 5 months our neighbours Afghanistan will be fully ruled by Talibaan. With their support and lots of people's support in Pakistan and corruption by other politicians their chances of ruling the country are very high. The future Prime minister of Pakistan will have a title of Ameer and we will not see a clean shaved politician in his Shoora.