Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
لالا کے پچھواڑے ایسی لات ماری جائے کہ بلبلہ اٹھے
پھر کشمیری چائی کے ساتھ پونسٹان دی جائے
پھر سب ٹھیک ہو جائے گا

جب میڑک فیل اسٹار بن جائے تو اس سے کیا امید کی جاسکتی ہے

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i will say make LOC a perm border between India and Pakistan and india shall give special status to indian kashmiris so atleast they can cut and eat beef.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Is this jahal Afridi wants to come in politics??He is the only crickter who out in first ball when his team badily needed him..Check his career..

HSiddiqui

Why was he considered credible to be invited in this meeting where Kashmir was discussed? And then who considered him an expert on international issues and asked him this question?
He shouldn't have replied or have said This is Government to decide what stance they want on Kashmir, I want killing should be stopped in Kashmir and their voice for liberation must be heard.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Isko LGBT ke Saath Sath Kashmir Committe kaa Chairman Bhi bnaa do Kyonke aik ....mi Laanti fradiey k...r Islam Frosh munafiq khanzeer ko bhi bees saal saay ziada Kashmir Committee kaa chairman bnaa rakha aur .... zaday beghrt Khanzeer nay Hram khori ke ilawa kuchh apni m .... nahi ...ai Uss khanzeeer Fradiey say to yeh Afridi Km hi nuqsan pohanchaigaa Kashmir Cause ko

waqqaskhan

Councller (250+ posts)
I do not know what is wrong with us,anybody can have its own view it does not make him traitor. This is the view of many Kashmiris as well. He was not government minister that his statement it is taken as government's position nor he was not addressing UNO.

PIND-WALA

There is something with this idiot Afridi thta every time he open his yap, it becomes a controversy.

Steyn

I agree with him.

We really can't control our 4 provinces, we can't control one province and Kashmir will just add to our burden.

Pakistan should be defined by Lahore because Lahore decides the fate of Pakistan anyway and the rest of country is like step sons.

Kashmir should be independent just like Bangladesh is.

Only injustice awaits Kashmiris if they merged with Pakistan.