Spartacus's "Challenge 2020" to all of Our members and visitors

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Spartacus's "Challenge 2020" to all of Our members and visitors .

Accept it if you can ??
Good Luck !!!
150 steps within 60 seconds !!

Most of you care about your surrounding,family, relatives , country , etc etc .
Do you also care your own body as well ??

https://twitter.com/x/status/1210872638014447616

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اللہ آپکو صحتِ کاملہ کی دولت سے مالا مال رکھے آمین ثم آمین

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did not find any steps at home and I do believe the theory “Try to find the solution within the given surrounding “ !!!
By the way you can do it with the real steps ;)

it was a light joke, :)

btw i am going through a lifestyle change and this time am serious about it as i got diabetes now. Before i was a prediabetic and was duly warned (esp as it runs in the family) however paid no heed to it. I got really high levels of 18-19 where it should have been around 5-6. So as a result now i have cut out all wheats (roti, bread, etc) rice sugars and sodas etc... my diet is more protiens and steamed/baked low carb veggies etc.... i am also hitting the gym as well.... now with the aid of moderate medicine my sugar levels are back to around 6... but inshallah with continuous efforts soon i will be back off the medicines and maintain my new diet and lifestyle... such challenges and little things are always good motivaters... i will try the challenge but wont be posting any videos (i dont like internet presence) so take my word for it :D

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
GENERAL....

1 roti is equal to ~17 spoons of sugar, 100 grams of rice is ~15 spoons of sugar.... so imagine what we are doing to ourselves... eat loads of vegetables, the lighter the vegetable, the healthier/less starchy it is... think before you eat, and limit the sugar... the first couple of weeks are really tough as you will have cravings and false hunger pangs for those things... after your body will start to adjust.... and with adequate sleep and gym you will be on a path to success (health wise)

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
did it on a concrete step and banged my toes on it a few times, guess the joke is on me, should use the damn bag lolz