Something About PMLN and MQM Supporters .

nomishah

Senator (1k+ posts)
Supporter Of Both These Parties On This Forum Always Retaliate When They Are Abused By Some Emotional Members But They Never Reply When They Are Asked Any Logical Question , Any Body Knows The Reason ?

Animated-question-mark-in-a-box-picture-moving.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lazy-pig-thumb1426866.jpg

What logic can an MQM supporter have when they think that this fat snoring, howling P.I.G. Iltaf sitting in London (above picture) is their Leader?

What on earth do you expect from these retards?
:13:

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jhoot ka paon nahi hotey ... isleya woh chalta nahi hai ... dono parties k supporter khud bhe aab defend nahi ker paa rahey apni leader ship k faisley ... kya jawab hai kesi bhe MQM walay ka pass khi main jo rent a jalsa hua zardari ki himayaat main ... main tou sindh gaya us ak baad jis bhe muhajir ney dee gaali he dee AH ko is baat pay ... per unki majboori hai they have no identification other then MQM ... when u see that 2nd option is Aafaq Ahmad ... like if away from devil then into deep sea ... aik aur baat jo shayeed aap ney notice ki hoo k PPP ka koe suppoter hai he nahi ... kesi forum pay kesi social site pay ... elawa un do 4 k jo TV progs main baath k chwlain martey hain aur minister baney hua hain ...

Khallas

MQM & PML(N) supporters

zehaani toor per ghulaaam hain - Yeh jaantay hain k jin ko yeh support kar rahay hain woh sahi log nahin - Mager ghulami nay unhain Majboor kar dala hay & Second reason is Shaksiyat Parasati.

2008 Main I was the supporter of PML(N) because have a lot of expectation from Nawaz Sharif but he failed terribly.

So, I switched to IMRAN KHAN - & Believe he is the right person & can delivery - & I will vote him for sure, but If he fails(Which I don't think is possible), I won't be supporting him again...

Shaksiyat parasti ya ghulami main nahin reh sakta, jo sahi banda hay us ka saath do - aur jo gaanda usay monh per bolo ganda.

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
مجبور ہیں بیچارے بغاوت نہیں کر سکتے باپ دادا نے جس پارٹی کو سپورٹ کیا ہے یہ بھی لکیر کے فقیر ہیں اپنی کوئی سوچ نہیں .خود مختار نہیں

Star Gazer

Now some of the responses will get picked on, and rightly so!

Logic? what is that to mqm and PML-N? or PPP, or ANP or JUI-F!

Logic requires acceptance of erroneous thoughts or actions, it requires acceptance of mistakes and ave the courage to stand yo to Tyranny.
mqm has it's leader sitting in London fearing for his life, living on the DONATIONS from his poor party members or Bhatta money, he fears some one in Pakistan and Not Allah because Allah has set a time for every one's death and that can not be changed.If AH believed that he would not have any qualms about living in Pakistan.
He has ditched his party members and they do not see that or can not afford to say that. Logic is out of the question for them.

PML-N: well they have lied about their deal with Musharraf, they have lied about their assets, they have jilted and broken their promise they made with APDM, they took a U-turn on restoration of Judiciary issue, they have huge amounts of money-laundered and sent out of Pakistan, they have businesses outside of Pakistan, they have murder cases against them from the early 80s. Logic is out for them.
ANP and JUI are well, flash in the pan now and soon they will be no more,Insha Allah, so logic is out for them too.

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)
i have never seen any logical anwser by pti members. they are racists. ulta chor kutwal ko dante

:lol::lol::lol:...Aur yehi woh batein hain jis ka thread starter zikr ker raha hai...copy kerne ki bajaye jawab do, logic se. Logic ka matlab google ker lo.

Star Gazer

i have never seen any logical anwser by pti members. they are racists. ulta chor kutwal ko dante

Racist? because we refuse to accept any ethnic division in Pakistan? because we want all citizens regardless of race,color, ethnicity, religion or social status to have equal rights?
If that is the criteria for a racist, then my dear, YES we are racist, and proud to be in that sense.

Yes we are in a Race,race to win and change Pakistan as it should be for all to be safe,secure and prosperous.

For all others please be a witness to the context because I fear some one will pick this,delete crucial parts and then post it as evidence.

UKPakistani

jahilon ko jawab dena sb say bri jahalat hy :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tum log apni chawal marnay say nahi reh saktay

Anyone who does not support terrorists is a racist ?

Racist =

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

That sounds more like you and your leadership

darkinsky

Banned
i support MQM for some genuine reasons, i dont agree with some of their policies and their internal matters, but i support them because i was the same guy who hated MQM for a long time when i cursed every politician and cursed pakistani politics, had no hope and wanted pakistan to be eternally governed under martial law

1) they are the only parties with no lotas

2) they are the party who elect common person from the areas and dont sell the seats to the nominees

3) they are not elite class people, they live among common pakistanis so we expect them to realise problems of common pakistani

4) they are very educated bunch

5) MQM has developed karachi/hyderabad a lot in their tenure which no other party has achieved since 1947

6) MQM is very sincere about pakistan and its development, their appearance in talk shows is the sanest then all other political parties, if you talk to them about the problems of pakistan, they will have a thorough discussion, and they care about its problems not some other parties who are not even interested discussing problems of pakistan, they are genuine

7) MQM unlike the common stereotype is a very multiethnic party

8) MQM is a progressive party

9) excellent organisation which shows they can be organised in the same way about delivering the benefits to the common man

10) every body in MQM even if he is wasim akhter is accountable(was banned by MQM for appearing on media after his crude statements), the guy who is appointed to some official doesnt delivers is accountable to MQM

i have disagreements with MQM on

1) the leadership is non democratic

2) though MQM members have been tortured killed and done an army operation, still MQM should dissolve their militant wing

3) MQM is using fake votes, they must be fair

4) too much publicity of party it becomes too much annoying

5) unable to put the wide interest of karachi then their own, thats why they never were able to resolve the target killings

their qualities out weigh their negatives, and i hope their negatives ill be eliminated when there is political harmony in pakistan and when intelligent educated people understand what MQM is then stereotyping it as a terror party

Last edited:

UKPakistani

i support MQM for some genuine reasons, i dont agree with some of their policies and their internal matters, but i support them because i was the same guy who hated MQM for a long time when i cursed every politician and cursed pakistani politics, had no hope and wanted pakistan to be eternally governed under martial law

1) they are the only parties with no lotas
2) they are the party who elect common person from the areas and dont sell the seats to the nominees
3) they are not elite class people, they live among common pakistanis so we expect them to realise problems of common pakistani
4) they are very educated bunch
5) MQM has developed karachi a lot in their tenure which no other party has achieved since 1947
6) MQM is very sincere about pakistan and its development, their appearance in talk shows is the sanest then all other political parties
7) MQM unlike the common stereotype is a very multiethnic party
8) MQM is a progressive party
9) excellent organisation which shows they can be organised in the same way about delivering the benefits to the common man

10) every body in MQM even if he is wasim akhter is accountable(was banned by MQM for appearing on media after his crude statements), the guy who is appointed to some official doesnt delivers is accountable to MQM

i have disagreements with MQM on

1) the leadership is non democratic

2) though MQM members have been tortured killed and done an army operation, still MQM should dissolve their militant wing

3) MQM is using fake votes, they must be fair

4) too much publicity of party it becomes too much annoying

5) unable to put the wide interest of karachi then their own, thats why they never were able to resolve the target killings

their qualities out weigh their negatives, and i hope their negatives ill be eliminated when there is political harmony in pakistan and when intelligent educated people understand what MQM is then stereotyping it as a terror party

1 So Amir Khan and all those who returned to MQM by begging forgiveness are not Lotas ?
2. How many millionaires amongst the leadership ?
3. Are they the only educated bunch ?
4. MQM has also brought bori band laash and bhatta and target killing kidnapping and all manner of nastiness
5. How many "Non-Mohajir" leaders in their top 20 ?
6 How progressive is a party which wants to be with every Government that means NO principles or morals or policies,just power
7. Banned from Media appearances as a punishment,wow, thats like a death sentence or 20 years hard labour. No tele for few weeks. MQM are ruthless Poor Wasim Bhai,I bet he suffered Bad Bad Man

Leadership is British and never comes to Pakistan,loves serving the Brits for few millions

You acknowledge use of fake votes but then they are progressive ? explain that ?

Apart from being terrorists what else defines MQM in the eyes of the World.

Look at any article in the Media outside Pakistan about MQM apart from India and all you will see is MQM portrayed for what they are ........ terrorists

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Following post shows that how logical comments PTI guys post here. The whole media knows which party has most disgusting supporters & which party supporters use abusive language. Every anchor is sick of PTI supporters . @alimohsin52 your comments shows how logical you are. Most of the time when anyone post anything against imran khan they delete that user post. The word z a n i is ban on this forum only coz of imran khan otherwise its a word of urdu. @ stargazer . she doesnt know what is logic the whole forum knows she is bias . when zaid hamid got exposed due to his religious beliefs she was deleting everyone post who was posting against zaid hamid. Long before that she was become moderator so everyone protested against her coz she was bias. what are you talking about ? You guys cant bear criticism. you think imran khan is god that why haroon rasheed wrote a column for you guys about sheikh rasheed. read it. & see these post & see your real face.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...rrorist-organization-for-stopping-NATO-supply

lazy-pig-thumb1426866.jpg

What logic can an MQM supporter have when they think that this fat snoring, howling P.I.G. Iltaf sitting in London (above picture) is their Leader?

What on earth do you expect from these retards?
:13:

They have no logical explanation. They're only a bunch of retarted pithoos!

Jhoot ka paon nahi hotey ... isleya woh chalta nahi hai ... dono parties k supporter khud bhe aab defend nahi ker paa rahey apni leader ship k faisley ... kya jawab hai kesi bhe MQM walay ka pass khi main jo rent a jalsa hua zardari ki himayaat main ... main tou sindh gaya us ak baad jis bhe muhajir ney dee gaali he dee AH ko is baat pay ... per unki majboori hai they have no identification other then MQM ... when u see that 2nd option is Aafaq Ahmad ... like if away from devil then into deep sea ... aik aur baat jo shayeed aap ney notice ki hoo k PPP ka koe suppoter hai he nahi ... kesi forum pay kesi social site pay ... elawa un do 4 k jo TV progs main baath k chwlain martey hain aur minister baney hua hain ...

MQM & PML(N) supporters

zehaani toor per ghulaaam hain - Yeh jaantay hain k jin ko yeh support kar rahay hain woh sahi log nahin - Mager ghulami nay unhain Majboor kar dala hay & Second reason is Shaksiyat Parasati.

2008 Main I was the supporter of PML(N) because have a lot of expectation from Nawaz Sharif but he failed terribly.

So, I switched to IMRAN KHAN - & Believe he is the right person & can delivery - & I will vote him for sure, but If he fails(Which I don't think is possible), I won't be supporting him again...

Shaksiyat parasti ya ghulami main nahin reh sakta, jo sahi banda hay us ka saath do - aur jo gaanda usay monh per bolo ganda.

مجبور ہیں بیچارے بغاوت نہیں کر سکتے باپ دادا نے جس پارٹی کو سپورٹ کیا ہے یہ بھی لکیر کے فقیر ہیں اپنی کوئی سوچ نہیں .خود مختار نہیں

Now some of the responses will get picked on, and rightly so!

Logic? what is that to mqm and PML-N? or PPP, or ANP or JUI-F!

Logic requires acceptance of erroneous thoughts or actions, it requires acceptance of mistakes and ave the courage to stand yo to Tyranny.
mqm has it's leader sitting in London fearing for his life, living on the DONATIONS from his poor party members or Bhatta money, he fears some one in Pakistan and Not Allah because Allah has set a time for every one's death and that can not be changed.If AH believed that he would not have any qualms about living in Pakistan.
He has ditched his party members and they do not see that or can not afford to say that. Logic is out of the question for them.

PML-N: well they have lied about their deal with Musharraf, they have lied about their assets, they have jilted and broken their promise they made with APDM, they took a U-turn on restoration of Judiciary issue, they have huge amounts of money-laundered and sent out of Pakistan, they have businesses outside of Pakistan, they have murder cases against them from the early 80s. Logic is out for them.
ANP and JUI are well, flash in the pan now and soon they will be no more,Insha Allah, so logic is out for them too.

I agree with brother star Gazer; he has presented the situation very effectively.

:lol::lol::lol:...Aur yehi woh batein hain jis ka thread starter zikr ker raha hai...copy kerne ki bajaye jawab do, logic se. Logic ka matlab google ker lo.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
acha to ab bangalion ka haq marnay walay dosron ko racist aur khud ko sacha kahaingay ajeeb baat hai. 1971 main pakistan tootnay ki sab say bari waja bangalion ka pak army main 2 percent jab kay punjabi aur pakhtoon were in 80 percent so who has this mindset of ruling the whole country ? why baluchi hate you ? why sindhi hate you ? tell me. ab zara logical jawab dayna. Aur meri baat per yaqeen na aye to google per historical documents read karlayna.

Tum log apni chawal marnay say nahi reh saktay

Anyone who does not support terrorists is a racist ?

Racist =

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

That sounds more like you and your leadership

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)