Some Notable Award Receivers of Hilal-e-Imitiaz/Basalat Yesterday

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
If some Haseedeen's have time left after rebuking Mehwish Hayat and Waseem Akram on their awards, please take a moment to appreciate the below receivers. I wish we can cultivate a society where we spend more energies in seeing and appreciating the good!! ???

And to all PPL (Pakistan Peoples League) ass lickers (disguised as PPP and PMLN), don't forget to curse below recipients in line with your Party Policy. Otherwise, Baby Bhutto and Baji Mariam will disown you! ???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
To all the Shohadah and brave servicemen.

240_F_166587327_knVhIzJM7ciKvSziMjhwRLZjbnFIbkpC.jpg

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
If some Haseedeen's have time left after rebuking Mehwish Hayat and Waseem Akram on their awards, please take a moment to appreciate the below receivers. I wish we can cultivate a society where we spend more energies in seeing and appreciating the good!! ???

And to all PPL (Pakistan Peoples League) ass lickers (disguised as PPP and PMLN), don't forget to curse below recipients in line with your Party Policy. Otherwise, Baby Bhutto and Baji Mariam will disown you! ???

Well according to them Nawaz Sharif brought back peace. I am sure he and his sprems would have pissed thier pants if they were in place of these brave soldiers

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just imagine when mothers of these young lads like Lt. Satti & captain Qadir and young widows of other jawan and officers and their kids have to listen such abuses of "Ye jo dhastgardi ha iske peehce wardi ha", what they would be feeling??????
Such paid tatoo just know keyboards wars and they are real curse and may Allah give them hidayat

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
If tomorrow she will use the same award to position herself and get a role in Hollywood, and the next day maybe wins an Oscar, the same Pakistanis who are crying today will brag in front of Indians that Pakistan has won more Oscars than India! ??

In case you know that someone more worthy was NOMINATED and not awarded over Mehwish Hayat then your objection makes sense!

Otherwise, be happy for her! It was in her destiny! And learn to celebrate and promote your heroes/artists no matter what!! They are the face of your country that bring good name to you and create a soft image of the country all over the world!!!

Giving this award to mehwish hayat, it has lost my trust!

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If tomorrow she will use the same award to position herself and get a role in Hollywood, and the next day maybe wins an Oscar, the same Pakistanis who are crying today will brag in front of Indians that Pakistan has won more Oscars than India! ??

In case you know that someone more worthy was NOMINATED and not awarded over Mehwish Hayat then your objection makes sense!

Otherwise, be happy for her! It was in her destiny! And learn to celebrate and promote your heroes/artists no matter what!! They are the face of your country that bring good name to you and create a soft image of the country all over the world!!!
Tu apni baaji bna lena usey.

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Giving this award to mehwish hayat, it has lost my trust!
Jis hatamzadey ne iska naam dalwaya hey vo hakoomat me aik tagree ohdey pe maujood hey.... asal ghussa to us dalley pe hey k jiski itni takat he is govt me k aik gushti ko tmgha dilva dia us ne.