Some important evidence has been obtained from Dubai, Abu Dhabi & will be submitted in SC tomorrow

Shah Shatranj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک اور جعلسازی پاکستان کے سفارتخانے کی ملی بھگت سے تیار مزید جعلی کاغذات

SpIDeR.

Minister (2k+ posts)
sedhi c bat hai ager ab ye evidence ly aty hian tu is ka matlb ye ho ga k SC nai in ko time diya JIT ki investigation k bd k lo ab sb samnye hai ab lay ao is k mutabiq Doc or khud ko bacha lo... JIT ki investigation k bd ye sawal kerna hi nahi banta k pasia kaha sai aya kasye transfer hova.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pretty sad to say that a lawyer of Salman's caliber has taken on a case laced with fake evidence, forged documents, and lies.

scholar

او تو اس کامطلب ہے کہ کل قطری کوئی اہم کاغذات دینے آیا تھا ۔۔ نیا سیاپا

rmunir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hakoomati wakeel ki isteda thee k agar adalat mazeed evidences paish hoon to unhain na suna jai. Ab khud nai evidence lay Kar again hain.

FahadBhatti

The new documents should also be give to the JIT for verification

The supreme court can not trust the shareefs after the plethora of lies and forged documents(aka fontgate) , the same JIT should verify the new evidences which will be provided by shareefs tomorrow.

FahadBhatti

Re: The new documents should also be give to the JIT for verification

Mods pls change give to given in the title.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I hope PMLN won't make Fonts kind of mistake but they proved again and again against it...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And for over a year and a half why were these so called documents not presented 1st in the the supreme court, the JIT and now the SC again. Were they waiting first for complete bizti ?

Yaa kis ko bewaqof bana rahe ho.

Minerva ka naya khat bi Qatari part III hai aur nai 1980 Ahli steel mill agreement per bi jahil attestation hai

Aleph

MPA (400+ posts)
Afterthought may be?

Everyone should just wait for the whole truth to come out. JIT's report has some valid points, but a lot of it is filled with legal and factual errors. Note that Salman Akram Raja is about to submit evidence of the scrap material that was moved out of Sharjah Ports (verified and attested) + sale of shares of Gulf Steel mills. Note that the JIT assumed that the scrap was shipped out of Dubai Ports (incorrect) and the shares sale document was not procured by them.

back to the future

Everyone should just wait for the whole truth to come out. JIT's report has some valid points, but a lot of it is filled with legal and factual errors. Note that Salman Akram Raja is about to submit evidence of the scrap material that was moved out of Sharjah Ports (verified and attested) + sale of shares of Gulf Steel mills. Note that the JIT assumed that the scrap was shipped out of Dubai Ports (incorrect) and the shares sale document was not procured by them.

What truth they have been asked to give the source for purchase or the money trail and they are dreagging their feet on it.

Majority of the points of JIT are valid and can stand the trial in any court.

Aleph

MPA (400+ posts)
What truth they have been asked to give the source for purchase or the money trail and they are dreagging their feet on it.

Majority of the points of JIT are valid and can stand the trial in any court.

The money trail's missing link was the Qatari link. His evidence has not been recorded and the JIT gave its reason why it didn't deem it necessary to record his statement (they presented their reason as the submission of "fake" docs of Al-Ahli Steel Mills - they also stated they think it is fake because of X and Y reason). Salman Akram Raja today gave his response today as to what the X & Y reason given by the JIT was inaccurate and they should not have skipped recording Qatar shaykh's testimony and collecting his evidence.

In any event, the above case has more to do with Maryam than Nawaz. Nawaz's disqualification will hinge on only one thing in this entire JIT report - Capital FZE. Khawaja Harris has given his explanation (and so has the additional Attorney General). I will be extremely surprised if Nawaz Sharif is disqualified. The evidence is not strong enough to DQ him.

However, I can see references to NAB against some of Nawaz's family members.

back to the future

The money trail's missing link was the Qatari link. His evidence has not been recorded and the JIT gave its reason why it didn't deem it necessary to record his statement (they presented their reason as the submission of "fake" docs of Al-Ahli Steel Mills - they also stated they think it is fake because of X and Y reason). Salman Akram Raja today gave his response today as to what the X & Y reason given by the JIT was inaccurate and they should not have skipped recording Qatar shaykh's testimony and collecting his evidence.

In any event, the above case has more to do with Maryam than Nawaz. Nawaz's disqualification will hinge on only one thing in this entire JIT report - Capital FZE. Khawaja Harris has given his explanation (and so has the additional Attorney General). I will be extremely surprised if Nawaz Sharif is disqualified. The evidence is not strong enough to DQ him.

However, I can see references to NAB against some of Nawaz's family members.
Statements of shehzada is not evidence in itself only a statement unless supported by proper evidence which is in this case is Bank statement.

You should read some material on evidences and law.

Aleph

MPA (400+ posts)
Statements of shehzada is not evidence in itself only a statement unless supported by proper evidence which is in this case is Bank statement.

You should read some material on evidences and law.

I have read more about law than you can imagine. The fact is that the Qatari ex-PM's statement was NOT recorded. This will be a critical (and perhaps technical) reason for rejecting the JIT's assessment on the Gulf Steel Mills issue. The JIT made a massive mistake by not recording his statement. Even if they thought Al-Ahli/Gulf Steel docs were fake, they could've still recorded the Qatari prince's statement. That would've given not even technical space for consideration of the bench.

I know I am saying something that is against everything that is being projected on the media (no channel is an exception). According to them, PM is about to be disqualified.

My take is that to disqualify the chief executive, you need ROCK SOLID evidence. Not even a 99% probability of the evidence against him can be used to DQ him. Anything less than 100% should NOT be grounds to disqualify the sitting PM of a government with a single majority (against whom not even a no-confidence motion has been entertained). I will be shocked if he will be DQ and I stand by my words and will gladly accept my error if the SC disqualifies him.

What I do see happening, though, is references in a trial court against Maryam and Hussain where the SC will direct NAB and the higher court to ascertain the authenticity of the trust deed and if it is found fake, then punishment will apply.

And for the PM, the only thing that will 100% prove he is worthy of disqualification is Capital FZE. If the records show that he took even one salary from 2013 May till the dissolving of the company (in 2014) then he will be disqualified. I am not privy to that information so I cannot comment.