Some good news from China - IA, We'll get through this!

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can't make video he's blocked threads, blocked private chat, he's blocked emails they don't reply, he's blocked messages they don't reply because my fault is. 3 years I have post and threads 8500 likes 6700. Last few months I am doing same things past 3 years, I am fan of Imran Khan and I try to defend him, I am never rude or disrespect any one first, unless someone starts first swears to me or my leader then I reply back same language. Last few months suddenly my threads keeping getting deleted or merged, reason stop posting rubbish, repost, tittle poor but I see all Patwaris posting all propoganda, lies, rubbish tittles, rude to my leader but not getting Deleted or merged but I reply with a thread it was getting deleted. I tried to find out through private chat, emails, post most of the Admins they never use to reply. I thought maybe like other media against Imran Khan maybe Siasat pk is gone Same because pti government wants siasat pk to pay some taxes, accountability or something else, I carried on respecting Adeel and once he replied and he unblocked me, I thanked him, next day blocked me again because I posted Shabir Shakir video with his tittle, that got deleted reason was tittle is poor, which was not my fault the titles was fine and Shabir Shakir has millions of viewers, why would his video or tittle be poor, I tried to get answers from Siasat pk but again they didn't reply and blocked my communication and I was never rude or disrespected but they didn't care, carried on ignoring me.
So I left it I thought maybe they will re liaise there mistake but 2 months still the same arrogant attitude towards me. So I thought it's not going to be end of world by not being member of Siasat pk that's why I told him to close my account what is the point if they not willing to listen or be fair. Maybe there policy or agenda is changed now they got more Pmln and ppp members and they want to promote them and there Urdu threads. There Biggest downfall will be greediness and stopping communications with members, even if they are banned should always reply to emails or listen to them unless they start swearing which I never dine to siasat pk staff. Or anyone else unless they started first.

Listen no body has time to read your two page story. If you want to be heard then u have to make a video and post. Adde made one and you can everybody is liking his video and giving thumb ups. If you do not make one then people will like you are a liar and a coward. bhaibarood