Some bitter Facts of Rawalpindi Incident and a Request to all of you || SJ

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ya Allah ...in zalimon ko jinhon ne auraton aur bachon ko jaan se maara hai aur jin be-ghairat judgon ne qatilon ko yeh mauqa diya un sub ko nishan-e-ibrat bana de. Ameen. Our police and judges need to get their heads out of their a$$es and provide safety and justice to common citizens and stop being paid slaves of our elite corrupt mafia. These soulless and shameless creatures don't have the b@lls to touch the rich and the powerful. Buzdar you better do something ASAP else resign right away. I am fed up with our system ... where it seems that common Pakistanis have no rights whatsoever and this country is only made for the rich and powerful. Phir hum rote hain ke humara mulk jo Islam ke naam pur bana tha wahan pur koi kaam Islami nahin ho raha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is right.
Professional murderers are released by the Judiciary.
Corrupt Judicial system is responsible for such actions.

A case must be filed against judiciary and Supreme Court because SC is responsible for overall judiciary.

I am also aware of cases, where judiciary released professional murderers with some solid evidence available.

Chief Justice aur jujjon k apny bachy marain to phir in ko ihsas ho...............Yeh judge to bas pesy kamany k liya bany bethy hain..................

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Judgest have blood on their hands.
Our peoples are so nice but this unjust system are the main reason for society anxiety.
Its a shame, they don't even want learn from non-Muslims judges.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Judgest have blood on their hands.
Our peoples are so nice but this unjust system are the main reason for society anxiety.
Its a shame, they don't even want learn from non-Muslims judges.
May be you forgot the Qazi Faez Issa wife statement

" Maery hunband py attack hova when he was in Baluchitan, so afterwards i decided that my children will not stay in Pakistan "

Aesy judge aur us ki wife ko banda kia boly...................Judiciary system has become totally corrupt in Pakistan.....................

Last edited:

Scholar1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
او بھای پاکستان میں دشتگردی قتل وغارت اور کرپشن کروانا یہ سب کچھ ہماری عیدلیہ کرواتی ھے
ضمانتیں دینے والے ججز اور بدمعاش وکلاء بھی اکاونٹیبل ہونا چاہیئے
جس دن 22 کروڑ عوام نے ایک ہو کر ڈنڈا اٹھا لیا یہ سب ٹھیک ہو جائیں گے , جو چوروں کو ملک سے باہر اور قاتلوں کو قتل کرنے کے لئے کھلا چھوڑ دیتے ہیں ?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہ ..... زادے بیغرت خنزیر کی نسل کے جج مجرمو کو اپنی ہدی راتب وصول کر کے رہا کر رہے ہیں ان .... زادوں کو کتے کی موت مارنا چاہیے جو .... زادے مجرموں کو ناجائز چھوڑتے ہیں