Sochta Pakistan with Dr Moed Pirzada - An exculsive interview with Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Kha

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
look at this heeja,how she will deal with the challenges being facing by Pakistan,if any body is young beautiful,sexy and near to zardari and gelani she will off course get good post,big chair:lol:

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
My goodness she is the foreign minister of Pakistan,ALLAH hafiz he is mulk ka ab,,this moeed belongs to ptv now and he is trying to bake up her,,, Pakistan se zinda bhaaag

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
**** up with your third class English,knows nothing about foreign policy,just trying to underestimate with their third class English,*****

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
look at her neckless she deliberately tries to show it to the camera,my goodness immature attitued.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
this is nothing but a very third class response to mr qureshi that we can do your job with the lady,and nothing else,but they will sell Pakistan on this price

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
I have changed my opinion about her that was not much better till couple of days before, not because of her voice or sex but affiliation with Q leage and now with Zardari Tola, but she made me suprise to feel that she knows more than i expected her, that is reaaly good, but actions speak louder than words i hope she will prove what sha is saysing, and if she could? people of Pakistan will support her for sure.:)

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari (Madari) has made Foreign Minister "Almas Bobi" and keep these B's in Zardari House and Presidency. Already he has Rehman Malik, Both Bobi and Malik are good in so many things. if not agreed ask Lukman Basherm.