So what if Rana Shamim signed affidavit in front of nawaz sharif, his son.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It doesn't matter where it was signed. If he doesn't own it, then it is a serious problem. PTI is taking a political mileage out of it. But its worthless because it won't make any difference in the substance of the affidavit. This anchor is getting quite a beating from the Judge's son .

Pracha

It doesn't matter where it was signed. If he doesn't own it, then it is a serious problem. PTI is taking a political mileage out of it. But its worthless because it won't make any difference in the substance of the affidavit. This anchor is getting quite a beating from the Judge's son .

Very interesting interpretation of the dialogue. Must be commenting on some other program as only a hardcore patwari could interpret it in such a way.

Siberite

Very interesting interpretation of the dialogue. Must be commenting on some other program as only a hardcore patwari could interpret it in such a way.
You can see if you are not blind. The anchor's demeaner tells you how restless he was seen , quickly firing back the next question without even waiting to hear the reply of the last one .

Pracha

You can see if you are not blind. The anchor's demeaner tells you how restless he was seen , quickly firing back the next question without even waiting to hear the reply of the last one .

he is a known lifafa like many other on dawn and from bbc urdu. forward the video and see his behavior towards pti representative.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1474638352372621316
check out the level of trust on bbc urdu by patwaris.

Pracha

I don't keep list of Lifafas . I don't know if he is a lIfafa or not . This is something you know or your expertise. I wrote, what I observed.

Simple algorithm. you are a lifafa unless proven otherwise if you are on geo, dawn, dunya, neo, channel 24 or bbc urdu. To put it simply, nawaz has corrupted the whole media like many other institutions.

Siberite

Simple algorithm. you are a lifafa unless proven otherwise if you are on geo, dawn, dunya, neo, channel 24 or bbc urdu. To put it simply, nawaz has corrupted the whole media like many other institutions.
Look man , you got too much free time on you hand. Try to do some productive work . Shabash .... As I said, this is something I have no idea and don't want to be calling people whatever I like.. You may do so on your own .

Pracha

Look man , you got too much free time on you hand. Try to do some productive work . Shabash .... As I said, this is something I have no idea and don't want to be calling people whatever I like.. You may do so on your own .

FGkoa4BXwBAdGXj

Just fyi. Rajkumari herself accepted corrupting geo and dunya.