Skyfall of Imran Khan

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
You think you are smart but in fact you are too stupid, it's below my dignity to anwser such absurd comment but it's high time to teach you your place....

You are so shameless that you are saying bad words about Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم just to create a way to defend your party

First of all you are matching the concept of faith with government activities ,which is absurd and stupid.

Secondly, government activities are judge by the opinion of people unlike the matters of faith.

Thirdly, democracy is the rule of majority , majority has say in the matters of government, if the gov somehow loose the support of majority, it loose the moral right to rule the country ,whereas there is no such concept in the matters of faith.

So you are matching apple with oranges which idiots and stupid do

PTI supporters are worst than the insects eating pile of shit... They always amazes me with new level of bull shit.

1) Oye Jahil insaan, read again! I never said that Muhammad was a pedophile. I said non-muslims say that! Do you know the difference between somebody quoting someone else vs. somebody giving his/her own verdict? Shame on you for lying and wrongly blaming me in writing!

2) A government's performance is measured by the delivery of its manifesto for which it was elected by the majority. :tensionfemale: The opinion of the public only matters on the polling day when it translates into their vote. Afterward, it can go in the gutter! As long as the government has delivered it's manifesto it's successful otherwise it has failed!

3) You CHOOSE a faith based on your opinions about teachings of a particular religion. You CHOOSE a government based on your opinions about their manifesto. So there is a direct 1-on-1 parallel between my analogy! Not your fault at all! You chose to follow a mental teacher who can't think straight and he has distorted your rationality as well! :cautious::cautious:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol i m telling truth, i haven't levied any allegation on imran khan

Truth? :LOL::LOL::LOL: Hang on! Where's the proof? You need to back up extraordinary claims with extraordinary evidence! Or you want to spoil your aakhrat by levying "tohmat" on others?

Tccchhh.. Tttcchhh... Poor fellow!

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1) Oye Jahil insaan, read again! I never said that Muhammad was a pedophile. I said non-muslims say that! Do you know the difference between somebody quoting someone else vs. somebody giving his/her own verdict? Shame on you for lying and wrongly blaming me in writing!

2) A government's performance is measured by the delivery of its manifesto for which it was elected by the majority. :tensionfemale: The opinion of the public only matters on the polling day when it translates into their vote. Afterward, it can go in the gutter! As long as the government has delivered it's manifesto it's successful otherwise it has failed!

3) You CHOOSE a faith based on your opinions about teachings of a particular religion. You CHOOSE a government based on your opinions about their manifesto. So there is a direct 1-on-1 parallel between my analogy! Not your fault at all! You chose to follow a mental teacher who can't think straight and he has distorted your rationality as well! :cautious::cautious:
Lol again full of jahalat comment.... Go pick a debate with your own size... This is bloody lame....

Muhammad Jibran

Truth? :LOL::LOL::LOL: Hang on! Where's the proof? You need to back up extraordinary claims with extraordinary evidence! Or you want to spoil your aakhrat by levying "tohmat" on others?

Tccchhh.. Tttcchhh... Poor fellow!
Go read Reham's book , and his past is on the internet with video evidence...
Again you are talking non sense

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah. I m running from you stupidity.... Your logics are absurd..

How do you know my logic is absurd! Show me! :unsure: Just because you think something doesn't make it that way! Or just say, that you can't produce evidence to back up your opinions. Usually such people are called delusional or in every day lingo, it's called "mental". :tongue2::tongue2:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Go read Reham's book , and his past is on the internet with video evidence...
Again you are talking non sense

Buahahahaha!! :LOL::LOL::LOL: You couldn't have quoted more reliable sources than these!

As per your logic: Jesus is God, because go read Bible. Bhagwaan is God, because go read Geeta.. ;);) Jemima was a jew, because go read internet and molana fazlu's videos! haina?

Muhammad Jibran

Buahahahaha!! :LOL::LOL::LOL: You couldn't have quoted more reliable sources than these!

As per your logic: Jesus is God, because go read Bible. Bhagwaan is God, because go read Geeta.. ;);) Jemima was a jew, because go read internet and molana fazlu's videos! haina?
I think you have done PHD in ignorance. Reham khan was imran khan's wife , she is much more realible than a person acting intellectual on siasat.pk and uttering non sense...
Imran khan should have done case against him if she was lying, which he did not.... You are like patwaris who won't accept anything against their masters.

Muhammad Jibran

How do you know my logic is absurd! Show me! :unsure: Just because you think something doesn't make it that way! Or just say, that you can't produce evidence to back up your opinions. Usually such people are called delusional or in every day lingo, it's called "mental". :tongue2::tongue2:
I already showed you how stupid your arguments were.... You were comparing the matters of faith with gov performance, how ridiculous you are

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think you have done PHD in ignorance. Reham khan was imran khan's wife , she is much more realible than a person acting intellectual on siasat.pk and uttering non sense...
Imran khan should have done case against him if she was lying, which he did not.... You are like patwaris who won't accept anything against their masters.

#1: Jemima Khan was also Imran Khan's wife. Infact she lived with him for years instead of months. She tells things which are totally different. Should i trust his first wife or second? Why should i prefer one over the other?

#2.: Agree with your point of Imran suing her. May be it's the first sensible thing you've said in forever! But.. But.. But.. you know the funny thing! The same book that you are quoting here and treating as your holy book of evidence was never published..!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL: . It needs to be published first for him to take any legal action on it!

You are so stupid that you continue giving me flawed arguments to continue bashing you with the same! :geek::geek:

Last edited:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I already showed you how stupid your arguments were.... You were comparing the matters of faith with gov performance, how ridiculous you are

Where did you show me that? I never saw any argument from you. All I hear is you telling me that I am stupid. I am ignorant. And I can't be either of it just because it's your opinion. You know what your problem is. You were never raised with critical thinking. Your chain of logic goes like:
-- Bas aamma/aaba ne yeh kaha hai aisa hai tou aisa hi hai..
-------- Bas imaam sahab ne kaha hai.. aisa hai tou aisa hi hai...
------------- Bas mere falanay favorite anchor ne keh diya hai aisa hai tou aisa hi hai..

And now expect me to follow your mentality and say

---- Bas Muhammad Jibran bhai ne keh diya hai aisa hai tou aisa hi hai..... :cautious::cautious::cautious:

Not your fault! Bachpan ki ghalat aadatein chand dinon mei nai jaeinge... Give it some time. I am optimistic, you will look back and admit how foolish you were!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)

Lastly, since you are my best friend :love::love::love: I think I need to leave you with answer to the original question without overburdening you with technicalities and complex details. Even though you never showed any interest to learn it :cry::cry:. But I don't run away from arguments by just issuing fatwas either :(:(.

Pakistan's immediate liabilities can be broken into three categories:
1) Current Liabilities:
Immediate payments in the next 3 months it needs to make to oil/energy/water/power providers, salaries and pensions of government employees etc. Do you want to go to millions of people and negotiate with them that please don't take salaries for 6 months or money for your services? Best of luck with that!

2) Sovereign bonds:
Long-term sovereign bonds maturing in the next two years. Pakistani sovereign bonds are securitized vehicles. In simple words, the debt was broken into small pieces and thousands or millions of people/banks all over the world bought the divided securities. Do you want to go door to door of millions of people and negotiate with each bondholder?:cautious:

3) Sukook bonds:
Sukook bonds are not interest based bonds. In fact they are investment based. The terms of the bonds state that if you fail to pay the money back, the holder of the bond shall seize the investment. There is nothing to negotiate. You have to either pay them back or hand them over your motorway, airport etc. that you have built with the money!.

Something for you to ponder:
1) Every situation is different and if something worked in one situation, it is not necessary it would work in another. There are 100's of types of debt in the financial market. You need to decide a resolution based on your situation.

2) If something has Majority it doesn't mean it's right
McDonalds is the biggest fast food chain in the world. Does it mean it is the yummiest or the healthiest food? No! It just means they know how to sell what people buy!

Similarly, Media industry is a business sector. It sells what people buy. It doesn't mean what is selling the most is actually right! First if it'd share dry technicalities 99% of the people won't understand and nobody will watch them. Second, it doesn't have the people who understand technicalities of different sciences at first place. Hence you'll never see top-notch programs on scientific discoveries, cosmos, medicinal sciences, economy etc on Pakistani media. There is no viewership!! But there is big viewership on sensationalism, gossips etc.

We have gotten a sincere leader for the first time after Jinnah who is taking unpopular but right decisions to fix 70 year old mess. My biggest fear is that our bholi awaam don't end up hitting themselves in the foot with fake opinions just like bholay americans did by electing Trump or British did by voting for Brexit! So I'll continue my Jihad against Falsehood! Rok sako tou rok lo! :cool::cool:

Last edited: