Skyfall of Imran Khan

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't you think the opposition is confused as fuck and doesn't stand a chance? After all, he is a SELECTED Prime Minister and only the Selector can remove him. :unsure: First they need to clarify:

a) if they have bought the selector and he will remove him.
b) or he was elected and they have been lying to the public all this while; hence they can remove him through the electoral process.
The real selecta was chor Nawaz sharif Zia Ul Haq gave him chance first chor finance minister then cm and then pm then another selecta chor zardari Benazir married a gangster and then when she died a fake note saying him and Bilawal was in charge.

Pathfinder

Aleema baaji se yaad aaya, how can Aleema baji's one income tax statement be more than jaddi pushti daada parpota ameer khandani raaees's and self-proclaimed steel tycoon of pakistan's entire lives income tax? :unsure:

What about the penthouse pirates? I don't see any 'receipts' demanded for them and they were named and shamed in foreign press of the country they prefer to live in!

Dgec-_KW4AEIKQM.jpg

Pathfinder

Bas kar de bhai... Ab rulaye ga kya! :cry::cry::cry:
actually who paid Junaid safdars school fees? he attended a very expensive private school. I thought princess was in 'kafalat' of her daddy pig. Who was in 'kafalat' of babblo dabloo? Who got their wealth from what we gather was 'mano-salva'. Why aren't the rest of us getting mano-salva. I want to cry too :cry::cry::cry:

Muhammad Jibran

You want proof :D just go to the window and see outside ....
Rupee value plunged, 77% decrease in FDI, unemployment increased, two justice system, economic policy is begging, no concreat steps to revive economy, gas loadshedding, electicity loadshedding etc

Pathfinder

Rupee value plunged, 77% decrease in FDI, unemployment increased, two justice system, economic policy is begging, no concreat steps to revive economy, gas loadshedding, electicity loadshedding etc

that was the same before this gov came to power, infact this destruction began 10 years ago. But it's the fault of a 5 month old gov?

Munawarkhan

Lol ... It more looks like skyfall of Pakistan, where PTI is fully armed with their incompetence is close to making pakistan a bankcrupt state.
Media is spreading propaganda lies and fake news everyday and trying to spread the impression that PTI government has failed in 5 months. Right now Media is a party like Pmln and PPP as Imran Khan hit media by reducing govt advertisements opposite to what previous corrupt governments of pmln and ppp used to do. Media is full of corrupt so called journalists and anchors, so after reduction in government advertisements news channels and newspapers have started propaganda campaign against PTI government on the orders of their owners . On the other hand PTI government has failed to take action against those newspapers and news channels which are spreading propaganda lies and fake news everyday. They should act like a strong government and punish those who are involved in current propaganda. For example few days back DAWN newspaper published the fake news of PTI fake accounts which State Bank Of Pakistan strongly denied. It was a serious news but PTI government didn’t take any action. Since PTI came in power approximate 145 fake news are published and circulated in both print and electronic media but not a single action has been taken by PTI government. They should act like a government and punish those who are involved in this propaganda campaign. I am not saying that everything is perfect but things are obviously not the way which is being propagated by both print and electronic media. People should also use common sense and understand the situation as all the mafias are together against PTI.

Q. What is your take on present state of affairs. Do you think PTI government would be able to survive opposition's present onslaught.

A. I will term present scenario "Skyfall of Imran Khan".

Skyfall is a scenario where enemies are ruthless, fully trained, armed to the mouth, and determined to destroy you. They have out numbered you and they have attacked you in your territory.

In present scenario enemies are not only ruthless but also mercy less. This is because, it is the matter of their own existence and survival. They know that if they fail, they will be no more.
In present situation Imran Khan has to emerge as victorious otherwise Pakistan will be at the mercy of these merciless vultures. This is not his own and personal stake, Pakistan is at stake and Pakistan should defeat these brutal enemies.

This is upto us to beat this propaganda by opposition.
PTI has so far performed way better than any other government has ever did in their first 5 months.

Remember they got the toughest economic conditions and without posting much burden on public they have been able to slowly and gradually bring thier changes and vision.

You are right about the opposition, uniting against IK to ensure not only their survival but also their corruption, this is why they have been making all this smog to confuse public.

IK cannot fall, even if he does the way he has created awareness in this public about the system's inefficiency that it will be bound to correct itself. No place for crooks in Pakistan anymore.

Pakistan will return back to its glory days.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Aleema baaji se yaad aaya, how can Aleema baji's one income tax statement be more than jaddi pushti daada parpota ameer khandani raaees's and self-proclaimed steel tycoon of pakistan's entire lives income tax? :unsure:
You are mistaking him for a Patwari, his ass is sore because his Peer Sahab & Co has been jailed by PTI's govt. He is a Rizvi follower

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are mistaking him for a Patwari, his ass is sore because his Peer Sahab & Co has been jailed by PTI's govt. He is a Rizvi follower

Citizen X : The same Khadim Rizvi who said: "Dafa hojao, qarza nai utaarna?"

Ahh!! no wonder he was first of all using macroeconomic indicators to evaluate 6 months performance, and second of all instead of using leading indicators he's using lagging indicators to gauge the performance of current government as a proof of incompetence:LOL::LOL:

I know most of our TV anchors are BA fail with no background in sciences but I am always hopeful that our awaam is much more educated! So I won't mind our anchors making this mistake but can't expect our educated awaam to do so! Hence, I was getting ready with popcorns for an intellectual discourse but you've ruined my hopes! :cautious::cautious: WHY!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Muhammad Jibran

Citizen X : The same Khadim Rizvi who said: "Dafa hojao, qarza nai utaarna?"

Ahh!! no wonder he was first of all using macroeconomic indicators to evaluate 6 months performance, and second of all instead of using leading indicators he's using lagging indicators to gauge the performance of current government as a proof of incompetence:LOL::LOL:

I know most of our TV anchors are BA fail with no background in sciences but I am always hopeful that our awaam is much more educated! So I won't mind our anchors making this mistake but can't expect our educated awaam to do so! Hence, I was getting ready with popcorns for an intellectual discourse but you've ruined my hopes! :cautious::cautious: WHY!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Dude whole world is lying about Pti gov :) just as PML N patwari used to think .... nothing has changed in this country, same gov same type of support base, blind :)