Situation in Kashmir and its reaction in pakistan

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Looking at the present political and security situation in Indian Occupied Kashmir, i was thinking where will india reply pakistan and its obvious that it will be baloochistan.

Growing violence in kashmir will definately attract an indian reaction towards pakistan.

Or can india devise another Mombay Drama to divert attention and silently carry out massive military action in kashmier.

My question is

How should we prepare ourself with that sort of situation.
What can be indian reaction in Baloochistan or any other parts of Pakistan.
How to cope with that reaction Politically and militarily
Who will cope with that ?

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Looking at the present political and security situation in Indian Occupied Kashmir, i was thinking where will india reply pakistan and its obvious that it will be baloochistan.

Growing violence in kashmir will definately attract an indian reaction towards pakistan.

Or can india devise another Mombay Drama to divert attention and silently carry out massive military action in kashmier.

My question is

How should we prepare ourself with that sort of situation.
What can be indian reaction in Baloochistan or any other parts of Pakistan.
How to cope with that reaction Politically and militarily
Who will cope with that ?

The problem is that our media is playing bitch again as usual. Currently, pakistani media has its viewers all over the world. I mean its not the same like old PTV which had not much coverage in the world in past. Now-a-days, media is the most powerful tool. But, our (though I strongly doubt this word) so called independent media only shows up when it comes to incident like sialkot. Kashmir issue per in h.a.r.a.m.i.o.n ki maan mer jati ha.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
The problem is that our media is playing bitch again as usual. Currently, pakistani media has its viewers all over the world. I mean its not the same like old PTV which had not much coverage in the world in past. Now-a-days, media is the most powerful tool. But, our (though I strongly doubt this word) so called independent media only shows up when it comes to incident like sialkot. Kashmir issue per in h.a.r.a.m.i.o.n ki maan mer jati ha.

Brother, I am really really disappointed by the way you are criticizing. I agree this Media is owned by Jewish. However, I would say this media has brought changes in Pakistan alott....
Sialkot issue is also an unjustice and Kashmir issue has been since 1947. Both should be shown in Media. I would again say that the way you are criticizing, you have gone extreme in it. In order to bring change in any field, there is need of compromise and convince others. So please try to choose words carefully.
2ndly, I contradict from your point of view. I believed, Pakistani people have got awareness from this media that has brought big changes in the history of Pakistan like Musharraf era, Restoration of Judiciary, Realities of our Political leaders.

Once again, I would request that we always just see one bad thing and we forgot the 100 good aspects of Media in our social life. I believe we should support Media that will also be responsible in soft revolution in Pakistan inshAllah.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother, I am really really disappointed by the way you are criticizing. I agree this Media is owned by Jewish. However, I would say this media has brought changes in Pakistan alott....
Sialkot issue is also an unjustice and Kashmir issue has been since 1947. Both should be shown in Media. I would again say that the way you are criticizing, you have gone extreme in it. In order to bring change in any field, there is need of compromise and convince others. So please try to choose words carefully.
2ndly, I contradict from your point of view. I believed, Pakistani people have got awareness from this media that has brought big changes in the history of Pakistan like Musharraf era, Restoration of Judiciary, Realities of our Political leaders.

Once again, I would request that we always just see one bad thing and we forgot the 100 good aspects of Media in our social life. I believe we should support Media that will also be responsible in soft revolution in Pakistan inshAllah.

I respect your views. I agree that the sialkot incident should be highlighted as it is. But, you didn't get my point. My point is if Pakistani media is able to show sialkot incident at such a level that even here in germany, even german people know about this. Then what happens when it comes to kashmir issue???? I have seen corrupt and stupid polititions fighting on useless issues for hours and hours and the anchors fueling those stupid debates and the media giving them full time. Seriously, tell me the dates or names of the talk shows in which complete 1 hour program was dedicated to the kashmir issue??? But when it comes to Shoaib and sania's marriage, you can see weeks of continuous coverage on almost every channel????? I can list so many useless and stupid issues being given hours and hours of coverage but not the kashmir issue. why???????
By the way, you are gonna hate my next comments.

I was among the ones thanking to Allah when the chief justice and the judiciary was restored. But, can you please mention any outcomes of this independent judiciary except some suo moto actions? Is is fast enough in its decisions. (By the way, i dont see any justice being served in sialkot issue in near future. Soon, this issue is going to be dead like jamia hafsa, 12th may and many more like this.)
Cant you see ehtasaab bureau clearing every single corrupt cases silently and still this independent judiciary is sleeping??

And this independent media has given nothing more than hopelessness, depression, nightmares and so called sexual enlightened moderation crap.

Brother, ye sirf aur sirf aik saraab ha k media ne hamain boht kuch diya ha. ok. diya hoga. lekin jitna diya ha ous se kahin zyada liya hai.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The best way to put India on spot:

Some one should ignite the flame of Khalistan. Just one party/group will have to start the campaign once, then see the situation unfold. just ONE group. I wish my party was active right now. i would definitely set everything aside and start the Kashmir and Khalistan campaign.

As for the media, like I said earlier Pak media needs to be controlled/banned, some of them. They need boots in their butts. This is not taking advantage of democracy, its being ghaddars.

Ban all media that does not have headquarter in Pak. Do you see any media working in the US/UK/India but head quartered in Pakistan?? NOT

Khalistan zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
The best way to put India on spot:

Some one should ignite the flame of Khalistan. Just one party/group will have to start the campaign once, then see the situation unfold. just ONE group. I wish my party was active right now. i would definitely set everything aside and start the Kashmir and Khalistan campaign.

As for the media, like I said earlier Pak media needs to be controlled/banned, some of them. They need boots in their butts. This is not taking advantage of democracy, its being ghaddars.

Ban all media that does not have headquarter in Pak. Do you see any media working in the US/UK/India but head quartered in Pakistan?? NOT

Khalistan zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

You need treatment. You are sick.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
ARY and Geo are covering Kashmir's ongoing situation in its news report, last nite Kamran Khan ke Saath program gave ample time to the Kashmir situation. If other channels are'nt covering the Kashmir crises does'nt mean all Pak media is ignoring the plight of Kashmiris which is untrue.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
You need treatment. You are sick.

AND FOR YOU THERE IS NO CURE !!!

For how long are you going to keep India united using force?
If you are so proud of your sham 'democracy', why don't you let the people pf Kashmir decide what they want to do?
And why not allowing maowadis to decide on their future...

Your 'great' democracy has killed sikhs, demolished hloiest Sikh place 'golden temple', erased babri masjid, demolished hundreds of churches and raped nuns .. IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA.

The reason that you get away with it because of your market size weat sees as an opportunity.

WAKE UP ....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ARY and Geo are covering Kashmir's ongoing situation in its news report, last nite Kamran Khan ke Saath program gave ample time to the Kashmir situation. If other channels are'nt covering the Kashmir crises does'nt mean all Pak media is ignoring the plight of Kashmiris which is untrue.

Was that part of the main news or tabsira only?

Because we did not see any news about kashmir in Canada on ARY

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
AND FOR YOU THERE IS NO CURE !!!

For how long are you going to keep India united using force?
If you are so proud of your sham 'democracy', why don't you let the people pf Kashmir decide what they want to do?
And why not allowing maowadis to decide on their future...

Your 'great' democracy has killed sikhs, demolished hloiest Sikh place 'golden temple', erased babri masjid, demolished hundreds of churches and raped nuns .. IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA.

The reason that you get away with it because of your market size weat sees as an opportunity. You Pakistani's have all the pseudo pain for all the Muslims of the world except than helping your own people who are dying in the floods and fighting for every grain of food. First set your house in order and then worry about the World.

WAKE UP ....

What about Baluchistan. First do your talk and then preach others.
You Pakistani's have pseudo pain for all the Muslims of the world except than helping your own people who are dying in the floods and fighting for every grain of food. First set your house in order and then worry about the World.

Last edited:

Saket

Voter (50+ posts)
This is happening because there is so much freedom In india ,,If the same problem would be happning in China , they throw all kashmiries in pakistan as they did with tibat..It happens only in India ...And my brother Khalistani ,,Look at Dr Manmohan singh & Dr Abdul kalam..They are the one who had made their comunity proud

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think we need to get the kashmiri leaders and youth on our shows. We have our own problems right now but we should still make an effort to highlight of the plight of kashmiris. Our stupid new channels geo ,one ary, and millions of other have ample time and money to cover this issue, they are just going morally bankrupt. Meanwhile we can all follow times of india and read their comical news on kashmir, that will have to do for now since our own stupid chanels arnt doing thing.

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/
http://kashmirtimes.com/

some sources for the lastest news.