Siraj ul Haq speaks in favour of Nawaz Sharif, "This government has failed so far"

Two Stooges

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ترچھی ٹوپی والا اپنی ٹرین مِس کر چکا ہے۔۔۔

پی ٹی آئی کے ووٹوں سے بننے والے اس سینٹر صاحب
سے یہ تلخ حقیقت ہضم نہیں ہو رہی ہے، کہ
اے این پی، مولانا ڈیزل، سمیت جماعتِ اسلامی پر
بھی اپنی منافقت کے سبب
پختونخواہ میں جھاڑو پِھر گئی ہے

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wonder what makes these guys think that they can govern in today's complex world?

Even the mainline parties PTI, PMLN, and PPP don't have enough technically capable politicians among their ranks to understand the workings of today's world and these Mullah who have hardly stepped one foot outside Pakistan and have never read more than one book (i.e. Quran) in their entire lifespan can even imagine that they can last one day in government!! ????

back to the future

Tum aim islami inqilabi Janata hu?
Tungstate Tarzan e Amal yeh hay Kay tum do chase Dotson ku Qom I assembly main aur Baqi ku provincial assembly main adjust krtay hu aur iskay list pmln say mum Mukarramah krtay hu
Agar tum islami inqilabi Jamaat hutay tu baishak aik seat bhi na milti laikin apnay moqaf say na hattay

Anuuge67

Full Video

Crooked Topi, and YOUR contribution towards Islam is WHAT? Zero..
You are a FRAUD charlatan with beard masquerading as a pious person. Not..

Get lost you illiterate Jahil mullah. Your job is eat shit and die.

waqqaskhan

Councller (250+ posts)
I wonder what makes these guys think that they can govern in today's complex world?

Even the mainline parties PTI, PMLN, and PPP don't have enough technically capable politicians among their ranks to understand the workings of today's world and these Mullah who have hardly stepped one foot outside Pakistan and have never read more than one book (i.e. Quran) in their entire lifespan can even imagine that they can last one day in government!! ????
Sorry if someone read all the books in the world but have not read and understood Quran has done nothing

concern_paki

This guy have completely ruined the respect respect and regards for JI, if there was any left in the eyes of the people as Qazi Hussain Ahmed was far more better than him at least he has an ideology opinion and thought of his own

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Go and tell that to the person who made the very computer/laptop/mobile phone/internet/wifi/4G/electricity/battery that you just used to send this message ???

And you better not waste your time on these things. Because in your own words these are nothing! ?

Sorry if someone read all the books in the world but have not read and understood Quran has done nothing

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fazlurehman has successfully eroded whatever was left of JI. He is the face of MMA, despite not being an MNA himself. That speaks a lot

waqqaskhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Go and tell that to the person who made the very computer/laptop/mobile phone/internet/wifi/4G/electricity/battery that you just used to send this message ???

And you better not waste your time on these things. Because in your own words these are nothing! ?
You did not understood I said without Quran these things has no value, like without Emaan if someone does anything will not be rewarded in hereafter no matter how nice.

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)

Hope that you have understood quran properly, Re read, surah munafiqoon. you will see the face of the so called jamaate islaami

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can accept it the way you have put it up now! ?

But previously it implied that Just read quran, no other knowledge is required in this world to function properly!

You did not understood I said without Quran these things has no value, like without Emaan if someone does anything will not be rewarded in hereafter no matter how nice.