Sindh government’s Rs800 billion package for Karachi (PTI fraud exposed)

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
O bhai. 800 billion is from sindh. What this chutiya PM establishment doing now? Only 300. This 300 billion money was the previous funds which federal hold back. Do some research.
Yai 800 billion ka package Karachi ki awam k liye that ya zardari k liye??

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yai 800 billion ka package Karachi ki awam k liye that ya zardari k liye??
Ye karachi k liye hi tha. Magar ham sab is forum per ye accept karte hain k ppp chor hai aur pti establishment farishtay. To mera ye kahna tha k farishton ne itne kam pese kiun diye jabk choron ne ziyada de diye hain. Farishtay bhi pese den bus ye matlab tha.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let's assume 50% of Karachi comes under provincial government's jurisdiction.

Compare that with the area that's not under PPP government's jurisdiction.

After 12 years, at least the areas under PPP government should have been in a reasonable condition.

The question remains where did the trillions spent go?

It does not show any where in Karachi, with the exception of Bilawal House.

Last, following your logic, interior Sindh should be in excellent condition. No jurisdiction issues there.
Again you misunderstood me. I am saying sindh and federal governments are eually responsible since decade after the abolishment of local government act. There is no development and its not showing whether in the case of province or federal. All doing destruction and blame game.

Last edited:

Gramscian

MPA (400+ posts)
Again you misunderstood me. I am saying sindh and federal governments are eually responsible since decade after the abolishment of local government act. There is no development and its not showing whether in the case of province or sindh. All doing destruction and blame game.

It's a deeply flawed argument.

It has been over 10 years since the 18 Amendment. Since the 18th Amendment it's provincial government's responsibility, especially areas in Sindh that are under provincial government's jurisdiction. You decide what percent of Sindh and Karachi that is.

Provincial government is responsible for making local government act. They deliberately made local government powerless because they don't want to devolve power and resources to lower levels.

How is that federal government's fault? Absurd logic.

Equally blaming a 2 years old federal government, despite the 18th Amendment, and PPP which has been in power for over a decade is ridiculous.

Once again, where does it show that PPP government has spent several billions on development in Karachi?

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its not only sindh responsibility. You are not from karachi thats why you dont know. Approx 30 % of the institution authority council body organizations land is controlled by federal. Karachi port trust Dha and other is controlled by federal. Karachi is not like Lahore where LDA or CM Punjab is responsible for it. Dear you need to do research.

DHA کب سے فیڈرل گورنمنٹ کا ادارہ بنا ھے؟

ahameed

O bhai. 800 billion is from sindh. What this chutiya PM establishment doing now? Only 300. This 300 billion money was the previous funds which federal hold back. Do some research.
جھوٹے پر اللہ کی لعنت

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
DHA کب سے فیڈرل گورنمنٹ کا ادارہ بنا ھے؟
Dha is under cantonment. Since abolishment or change of local body government act under 18th amendment. Local body act was first implemented in 2002 under musharaf.

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
گانڈے کی پارٹی کے فراڈ گانڈیالے(سابقہ جیالے) کوسیاں پورنے کے علاوہ اور کچھ کر بھی کیا سکتے ہیں۔ ۔پتل بالٹی صرف لوٹ سکتی ہے کراچی پر خرچ نہیں کر سکتی۔ اسد عمر نے ان کی چڈی اتار کر آٹھ سو بلین کی حقیقت بتا دی ہے۔

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's a deeply flawed argument.

It has been over 10 years since the 18 Amendment. Since the 18th Amendment it's provincial government's responsibility, especially areas in Sindh that are under provincial government's jurisdiction. You decide what percent of Sindh and Karachi that is.

Provincial government is responsible for making local government act. They deliberately made local government powerless because they don't want to devolve power and resources to lower levels.

How is that federal government's fault? Absurd logic.

Equally blaming a 2 years old federal government, despite the 18th Amendment, and PPP which has been in power for over a decade is ridiculous.

Once again, where does it show that PPP government has spent several billions on development in Karachi?
Dont act like a patwari or youthiya or jiyalay. I am not only blamimg this government but also blaming all since 2007. Its been 14 years that nobody has done any development in karachi. Dha malir all cantonment boards was are still under federal government. For your information karachi port and shipping is under federal jurisdiction. I know government affairs very well. Do some research please.

ahameed

Dha is under cantonment. Since abolishment or change of local body government act under 18th amendment. Local body act was first implemented in 2002 under musharaf.
لیکن مشرف والا قانون تو ختم کر کے سندھ نے نیا قانون بنایا تھا، نہیں؟

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
لیکن مشرف والا قانون تو ختم کر کے سندھ نے نیا قانون بنایا تھا، نہیں؟
Yes. They did change the law. You can ask PPP and establishment why they did that kind of distribution in karachi only. May be they didvided the area for loot blackmailing corruption etc.

Gramscian

MPA (400+ posts)
Dont act like a patwari or youthiya or jiyalay. I am not only blamimg this government but also blaming all since 2007. Its been 14 years that nobody has done any development in karachi. Dha malir all cantonment boards was are still under federal government. For your information karachi port and shipping is under federal jurisdiction. I know government affairs very well. Do some research please.

No amount of distortion, obfuscation or twist can change the fact that PPP has been in power for over 12 years and is solely responsible for areas that are under its jurisdiction.

Equating a two years old federal govt with PPP's 12 consecutive years of power is utter nonsense.

For the umpteenth time, where did PPP govt spend several billions on development in areas that it rules? It doesn't show, be it Karachi or interior Sindh. Rest is hogwash.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
No amount of distortion, obfuscation or twist can change the fact that PPP has been in power for over 12 years and is solely responsible for areas that are under its jurisdiction.

Equating a two years old federal govt with PPP's 12 consecutive years of power is utter nonsense.

For the umpteenth time, where did PPP govt spend several billions on development in areas that it rules? It doesn't show, be it Karachi or interior Sindh. Rest is hogwash.
Ok. For the sake of argument lets leave this 2 year government of pti. What about 10 years federal government of ppp and pmln? Are they also innocent? I dont care where ppp spend billions and i dont care where federal spend billions.
All i am asking why they did not spend in karachi? I am waiting for your reply regarding 10 year rule of federal government under ppp and pmln.

Gramscian

MPA (400+ posts)
Ok. For the sake of argument lets leave this 2 year government of pti. What about 10 years federal government of ppp and pmln? Are they also innocent? I dont care where ppp spend billions and i dont care where federal spend billions.
All i am asking why they did not spend in karachi? I am waiting for your reply regarding 10 year rule of federal government under ppp and pmln.

''What about 10 years federal government of ppp and pmln? ''

That's irrelevant to the current state of affairs in Karachi. 10 years of provincial autonomy and several hundreds of billions reportedly ''spent on development'' in Karachi should have been enough to make Karachi look like a respectable major metropolitan centre in the areas that fall under PPP's jurisdiction.

Ignore 10 years since the much-touted 18th Amendment and blame PTI for 2 years hahaha

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
''What about 10 years federal government of ppp and pmln? ''

That's irrelevant to the current state of affairs in Karachi. 10 years of provincial autonomy and several hundreds of billions reportedly ''spent on development'' in Karachi should have been enough to make Karachi look like a respectable major metropolitan centre in the areas that fall under PPP's jurisdiction.

Ignore 10 years since the much-touted 18th Amendment and blame PTI for 2 years hahaha
From which city you are from Punjab? Very stupid analysis. Bhai ye pind nahi hai. Federal controls 50% percent of the area in Karachi. Dear Do you have comprehension issues? Hell to ppp provincial government. I am asking what federal government under ppp pmln did in those 10 years. What pti did in those 2 years. Its a simple question in english. I am telling you again karachi is not like a city of punjab where CM punjab has all powers. Under 18th amendment ONLY KARACHI CITY THE ONLY CITY OF PAKISTAN CONTROLS BY PROVINCIAL AND FEDERAL GOVERMENT BOTH. CANTONMENT AREA CONTROLS BY ARMY AND FEDERAL AND ITS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. Remaining areas controls by ppp. Plz read carefully what i write in capital letters. Neither provincial ppp government nor federal government of pmln did anything to this city. I hope you get it. Question remains the same what federal did in those last 12 years.