Sindh government’s Rs800 billion package for Karachi (PTI fraud exposed)

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
From which city you are from Punjab? Very stupid analysis. Bhai ye pind nahi hai. Federal controls 50% percent of the area in Karachi. Dear Do you have comprehension issues? Hell to ppp provincial government. I am asking what federal government under ppp pmln did in those 10 years. What pti did in those 2 years. Its a simple question in english. I am telling you again karachi is not like a city of punjab where CM punjab has all powers. Under 18th amendment ONLY KARACHI CITY THE ONLY CITY OF PAKISTAN CONTROLS BY PROVINCIAL AND FEDERAL GOVERMENT BOTH. CANTONMENT AREA CONTROLS BY ARMY AND FEDERAL AND ITS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. Remaining areas controls by ppp. Plz read carefully what i write in capital letters. Neither provincial ppp government nor federal government of pmln did anything to this city. I hope you get it. Question remains the same what federal did in those last 12 years.
What do you mean by pind and punjab? Your racist tashreef needs a bit of open mindedness seeing as you're so into research..
Also, the question about federal productivity for the last 12 years as you ask, doesn't that boomerang to peepers n noon goons again?..

Gramscian

MPA (400+ posts)
From which city you are from Punjab? Very stupid analysis. Bhai ye pind nahi hai. Federal controls 50% percent of the area in Karachi. Dear Do you have comprehension issues? Hell to ppp provincial government. I am asking what federal government under ppp pmln did in those 10 years. What pti did in those 2 years. Its a simple question in english. I am telling you again karachi is not like a city of punjab where CM punjab has all powers. Under 18th amendment ONLY KARACHI CITY THE ONLY CITY OF PAKISTAN CONTROLS BY PROVINCIAL AND FEDERAL GOVERMENT BOTH. CANTONMENT AREA CONTROLS BY ARMY AND FEDERAL AND ITS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. Remaining areas controls by ppp. Plz read carefully what i write in capital letters. Neither provincial ppp government nor federal government of pmln did anything to this city. I hope you get it. Question remains the same what federal did in those last 12 years.

You seem to have severe comprehension issues.

Hours ago I said, even if PPP controls 50% of Karachi how developed is the 50% they are responsible for, given that they have spent hundreds of billions?

Since you are very fond of research, do tell us the amount they have spent in their long tenure.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
You seem to have severe comprehension issues.

Hours ago I said, even if PPP controls 50% of Karachi how developed is the 50% they are responsible for, given that they have spent hundreds of billions?

Since you are very fond of research, do tell us the amount they have spent in their long tenure.
Cant you read or blind or a bot. I told you PPP didnt worked. PPP DIDNT WORKED. I am asking what federal did? WHAT FEDERAL DID?
PPP DIDNT WORKED.
WHAT FEDERAL DID.
Dont reply me again.....

Gramscian

MPA (400+ posts)
Cant you read or blind or a bot. I told you PPP didnt worked. PPP DIDNT WORKED. I am asking what federal did? WHAT FEDERAL DID?
PPP DIDNT WORKED.
WHAT FEDERAL DID.
Dont reply me again.....

And I have been telling you, it's mostly PPP 's responsibility. They won't devolve power and resources to local government.

sohaib09

Do you know that Imran Khand release package for Karachi?
If yes then be happy and not be sad. Don't worry, ALLAH Bless you Karachi INSHALLAH. When ALLAH bless you then no need of anyone. So, I request you to everybody please pray for Karachi. INSHALLAH One day Karachi goes to their own position.

If you read this comment from Karachi and you want to learn more about how to survive from rain then click now.

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ap bata den kis per yaqeen kia jaye. Koi shaqs ya party? Pura pakistan jhoota aur chor hai.
سمجھ آ جائے گی آہستہ آہستہ ۔۔۔

ویسے آپ نے سوچا کہ لاہور، پشاور اور کوئٹہ کیسے فیڈرل گورنمنٹ کے بغیر خرچے پورے کر لیتے ہیں کراچی کو کیوں اس کی ضرورت ھے؟؟؟

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
سمجھ آ جائے گی آہستہ آہستہ ۔۔۔

ویسے آپ نے سوچا کہ لاہور، پشاور اور کوئٹہ کیسے فیڈرل گورنمنٹ کے بغیر خرچے پورے کر لیتے ہیں کراچی کو کیوں اس کی ضرورت ھے؟؟؟
Lahore k pas aik mayor ha jiska nam shahbaz hai jisko punjab k CM aur punjab k PM ki support hasil hai pesa power military bearucracy ki support k sath. Peshawar aur quetta unfortunately towns hai jiski population karachi k aik single area gulshan sa bhi kam hogee. Karachi ki abadi 2.5 crore hain jabk pese iske budget ma 1.5 crore k hisab se rakhe jaten hain jiska 10 percent bhi nhi lagta. Karachi ko federal ki need is liye hai karachi ka 50% area federal authorities k under ata hai. Secondly karachi federal ko 60% revenue deta hai jiska isko hissa milna chahiye. Apk jawab ka intezar rahega.