Sindh: FIA confiscated mobile phone of a TV anchor for harassing a female anchor

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ایف ائی اے کی اسلام آباد اور پنجاب کے ٹی وی اینکروں پر بھی کوئی پیار بھری نظر کا ارادہ ؟؟؟

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This bonga khan is destroying pakistan......making more polarisation is dangerous......Allah wake him up before it’s too late....amin

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)

ایف ائی اے کی اسلام آباد اور پنجاب کے ٹی وی اینکروں پر بھی کوئی پیار بھری نظر کا ارادہ ؟؟؟
nahi udhar nahi ja skti hai ye just sindh or balochistan k liye mehdood hai aur usne ek poetry ki uski bina par arrest krliya gaya

Cape Kahloon

Her bat main siasat nae lani cheay hu sakta ha ess ka koe personal criminal record hu.
Wasay be yeh kon sa world famous anchor ha

intekhab

LoL...if you’re still not feeling ashamed then I’m to leave you alone.
Apologies for calling you a pathetic person because you’re beyond that.
What’s your point.....bonga is doing to polarise the nation and this looks like another episode....if you have any details then speak otherwise sud off.

Dream Seller

What’s your point.....bonga is doing to polarise the nation and this looks like another episode....if you have any details then speak otherwise sud off.
You didn’t get into the details of this news above and you’re asking me for the details of government. You’re one of those khota khors who’s been sleeping and start shouting the second they wake up regardless what’s happening.
Make some sense before you ask me for the details.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
nahi udhar nahi ja skti hai ye just sindh or balochistan k liye mehdood hai aur usne ek poetry ki uski bina par arrest krliya gaya
I dont understand, why these racists cards are being played unnecessarily? They got a complaint and reacted on it..what a big deal? such criminal must be handled with steel arms...