Similarities between Modi and Hitler

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Was just watching Moeed Pirzada show, he mentioned a very important aspect of Modi and Hitler personality. Both were unmarried and had no families or kids and those unused hormones fukced the brain of both men. and thats the reason we have this crises today.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hitler was still compassionate to keep France Paris untouched from destruction. But this Modi is f*ked totally all he thinks is nuclear war moran!

kayawish

Was just watching Moeed Pirzada show, he mentioned a very important aspect of Modi and Hitler personality. Both were unmarried and had no families or kids and those unused hormones fukced the brain of both men. and thats the reason we have this crises today.
Moeed is idiot , if hitler was not married then Eva Braun was my wife ? i mean they both first married and then 40 hours later they both commited suicide ...

kayawish

Sorry disagree, Moeed is one of the few educated journalists in Pakistan.
tell him to read first history and they do TV programe ...and Modi was also married.He kept his mirrage secret for some reason.Please check it.

Aslan

Eva Braun was long term companion of Hitler.She attempted suicide twice during their early relationship.They married in 1945 and committed suicide after 40 hours.Hitler was not a stable person,he made fatal mistake because he was intoxicated with power.His biggest mistake was attacking Russia.German lost because of war with Russia.Modi had similar personality traits.

Vitamin_C

I dont agree with this analysis... Sheikh rasheed is also not married does that mean he is also a psycho?

Hitler also had a mustache and so did Joseph Stalin does that also mean that men with mustache are psycho?

You can find commonalities in many people but it does not mean that the commonality is the cause if the problem.

And tbh being in a relationship fucked with my head more than just staying single.

Last edited:

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
modi ke tu sunna hay k bivi hay but us k ssath rehta nahi ab pata nahi problem kia hay

لمبڑدار

Senator (1k+ posts)

bhai show ka link bhi paste kar daite tu hum bhi deikh laite

Steyn

What the?

Both Modi and Hitler are married.

Hitler belongs to a culture where you can fuck girls and marriage is just a contract.

Marriage isn't the same thing in Islam as it is in non-Muslims.

The only purpose of marriage in non Muslims is to give your kids legality instead of being haramis. They've already bled the girls vagina to pieces.

So what unreleased hormones?

Mooed is an idiot.

Hitler and Modi are same in that Modi can create a war with similar casualties as Hitlers.

And Hitler was a visionary and a superior person than Modi. He saw the damage Jews can do to the world and wanted to eradicate that. We now see zionists and Jews doing exactly that, the damage Jews have done to the world, Hitler hasn't achieved. I don't agree with Hitlers action but comparing Modi to Hitler is idiocy and there's no comparison.

That's like comparing IK to Nelson Mandela. Nelson Mandela suffered actual jail and physical hardship whereas IK struggle was just trying for PMship enjoying luxurious lifestyle in his home.

PIND-WALA

That's like comparing IK to Nelson Mandela. Nelson Mandela suffered actual jail and physical hardship whereas IK struggle was just trying for PMship enjoying luxurious lifestyle in his home.
Really really stupid example, have seen your posts for past few months , trying every possible way to belittle IK and PTI.
Reg Hitler and Modi, both are in different league and different time. Back then empirial powers still existed . However similarity is that Hitler believed in his marshal race and Modi is also using that same logic of Hinduism and hindutva.

Steyn

Really really stupid example, have seen your posts for past few months , trying every possible way to belittle IK and PTI.
Reg Hitler and Modi, both are in different league and different time. Back then empirial powers still existed . However similarity is that Hitler believed in his marshal race and Modi is also using that same logic of Hinduism and hindutva.

No, you're in worship mode for Imran Khan and you're seeing problems in my post.

I didn't belittle IK, i gave an example. If you don't like it, it's your problem.

Hitler modus operandi was completely different than Modi. Hitler didn't give a crap about what people thought of him. Modi is doing this to please his people to vote for him.

You people are making Modi to be a patriot when he isn't. Modi is similar to Nawaz Sharif.

Modi gives zero fucks about Hindus, all he cares about is power and if striking a war with Pakistan hurt his election chances, he would've never done anything like this.