Sidhu Telling PM Imran Khan He Has Gained Hundred Times More Popularity in The World Today

eye-eye-PTI

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

یقین کرو کہ ساری دنیا اچ تواڈا جنا نام ہے، اس توں سو گنا زیادہ باباے (گرونانک) نے دے دتا جے

سنئیے سدھو وزیراعظم عمران خان کو بس میں بتا رہے ہیں کہ آپ نے کرتار پور کھول کے ہمارے دل جیت لئیے ہیں۔ جتنے آپ پوری دنیا میں پہلے مشہور تھے اس سے سو گنا زیادہ اور مشہور ہو گئے ہیں۔ آپ سکھ برادری کے دلوں میں جا بسے ہیں

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IK spoke for Kashmiris in the UN and internatiolized the issue for the first time in a long time. And the whole world love it....Kashmiris loved it.....except the hypocrites in Pakistan...

IK opened Kartarpur border, and won over Sikhs...everyone loved it..expect the islam sellers and dead body sellers of Pakistan.

What an embarrassing opposition we have

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Our politicians confuse principles with principals e.g. KE's or KGS's where nooni and jihala generations got admissions sans merit or gained degrees sans education. Grout.

bhaibarood

Our politicians confuse principles with principals e.g. KE's or KGS's where nooni and jihala generations got admissions sans merit or gained degrees sans education. Grout.
its a sad day for youthian , my condolences

bhaibarood

You earn these comments mador chood and do not forget to check your sister before she elopes with a Fazlu gang lolz
Did your parents taught you these manners?
Tell them great job.I thought I can reply in your own language but I am not like you malshi