Siddique Jan: Reference Failed Against Chairman NAB

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To maintain the same status quo the Mafias are engaged in the same pattern of propaganda like Panama case JIT head Wajid Zia and just like what happened in the past, they will again fail.

Unlike the last 30 years this time around, the thugs & mafias are confronting a man who is way too Smart than them. He is none other than Imran Khan.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
This NAB Chairman is definitely loyal to elite mafia. He is now in a tough spot …. His family life is going to be a disaster as I am sure his wife and children must have seen these videos. This guy is a goner … He better resign soon.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
This NAB Chairman is definitely loyal to elite mafia. He is now in a tough spot …. His family life is going to be a disaster as I am sure his wife and children must have seen these videos. This guy is a goner … He better resign soon.

Umer Inam

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes,his resignation will decrease the intensity of this matter.