کھاتا ہے تو لگاتا بھی تو ہے
یہ حقیقت سب مانتے ہیں حتی کہ نونی حضرات بھی
ہاں آپ اگر ابھی مکر جایئں تو میں کچھ نہیں کر سکتا

جناب آپ نہ کچھ بھی کریں کیوں کہ مکری آپ کی ملکہ ہے --- میں نہیں
ہاں --- ہو سکے تو ملکہ کی ما پین حک ضرور کر سکتے ہیں

Yaar Tu Itni Dhtai Aur Beghairti Kaisay Kerlayta Hai.

بلکل ایسے یار --- جیسے تمہاری ملکہ نے ڈھٹائی اور بےغیرتی کی ہے

ذرا لنک کو کھولو تو سہی تاج سامنے نظر آے گا تمہیں --- سلام کرنا نہ بھولنا

Why are shiiting bricks cuunt?, the Sharifs can sue and win if you are right but just like last year they wont because they would have to show all the TT`s sources.

Cool down man -- stop being abusive.
this shit is done by UK Govt. I have not done anything.
And for TTs. Put all of the TTs in court. So far it is for you insafis to do the disco. I want to see them on the legal papers. I will look deeply in the court proceedings.

Cool down man -- stop being abusive.
this shit is done by UK Govt. I have not done anything.
And for TTs. Put all of the TTs in court. So far it is for you insafis to do the disco. I want to see them on the legal papers. I will look deeply in the court proceedings.
But are an apologist for the criminal mafia? Do you feel no shame? Do you agree that the SHARIFS said the same last year about law suits? What happened to them?

Let them get free from your Khota Imran Khan first Okay. Shareefs have done three suits on him and this begherut is not replying to any one of them so far. How many fronts one can fight at same time. you guys are keeping them quite busy.
And stop hiding behind this lawsuit. the fact is that UK Govt has thrown all the lies back on your face and that is what matters.

Let them get free from your Khota Imran Khan first Okay. Shareefs have done three suits on him and this begherut is not replying to any one of them so far. How many fronts one can fight at same time. you guys are keeping them quite busy.
And stop hiding behind this lawsuit. the fact is that UK Govt has thrown all the lies back on your face and that is what matters.

I asked you to tell me what happened to the promised law suit which they promised against DM, and you evade the question. Why did they promise a lawsuit which they had no intention of carrying out. Remember last year your ilk told us to wait and just like today they defended and evaded. But David Rose is waiting, we are waiting so when is the case?

If the UK has thrown the case in our faces, it should be even easier to win the case. So haraami, when is the lawsuit. According to you the case is a matter of turning up because the UK govt is on your side and can be called as a witness. As I said earlier stop shitting bricks and sue.

Okay

rtabasum2

They are trying to pacify their Tax payers that is Me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the thieves even stole money from us.........may they rot in hell

rtabasum2

I went to Conservative headoffice saw tons of Mangoes in official Pakistani Govt boxes given as gift by Khadim Alaa............the thief even bribed Tory Govt...............This Mafia has run Pakistan as their kingdom ............stolen everything they could lay their hands on

oo Masha Allah now you have to use personal experiences. That no one can ever deny.
kick the news papers out --- this is how the facts will be discussed from now on ???

They are trying to pacify their Tax payers that is Me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the thieves even stole money from us.........may they rot in hell
damn the english queen ---- the Noon leagui Putwarun

sapphire-jubilee_2.jpg

rtabasum2

oo Masha Allah now you have to use personal experiences. That no one can ever deny.
kick the news papers out --- this is how the facts will be discussed from now on ???
No just use Jang GEO n News as official news outlets..............the holy grail of PMLn supporters........anyways does not matter ..........one by one everyone will go to jail............Shareef Mafia is history