Siddique Jaan - What is the real problem of MQM with Imran Khan

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
its choice of Yoothias whether they want to live in reality or continue sucking on the boot with full love and commitment that Bongi Khan has been doing for last 3 years.

Didnt Yootias and their Shugla-e-Azam knew of MQM's track record and 30 plus years history or killing, bhatta khori and blackmailing before handing them their dicks? Hell he even General Musharaf knew this but decided to and later MQM was the first who left him for MQM after change of top command.

Its simple, an alternative of Bongi Khan has been found and in this case it is Shokha Shareef

TheRealKing
Nawazcophansi76

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MQM guys are just blackmailers and nothing else. Khalid Maqbol being the IT minister is like killing the IT sector officially. As he has left, give chance to some young blood and competent one as IT sector is so much untapped and has loads of potential.

I myself am an entrapreneur and I am talking with experience. No BS intended above.

azad masih

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
MQM guys are just blackmailers and nothing else. Khalid Maqbol being the IT minister is like killing the IT sector officially. As he has left, give chance to some young blood and competent one as IT sector is so much untapped and has loads of potential.

I myself am an entrapreneur and I am talking with experience. No BS intended above.

Why niazi is compromised him before everyone? because he is bootpolishing for iqtidar.
If he has any shame he should resign.

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As usual, MQM is trying to blackmail the PTI govt.
They know better than anybody that if they leave govt & withdraw the support from PTI govt, PTI would initiate the paused dozens of criminal cases against their leaders.
All the cases of extortion, land grabbing, kidnapping, target killing, Baldia factory fire case, illegal arms trading & anti-state activities etc, etc.
They were given a little bit of breathing space just for the sake of the coalition with PTI.
Lifafa journalists, so-called political kissingers(?) & anchors like Hamid Mir Jafar all busy in making an imaginary outcome of the collapse of PTI govt....the same they made at Diesel's dharna time..
?

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
majority of MQM are the followers of bloody tafu narative according to which terrorise the public and make money through exortion but last year or so with the blessing of Allah and efforts of rangers Karachi is moving toward peace, but unfortunately due to corrupt ppp government in SINDH Federal government won't be able to do something for them and these idiots MQM P got a chance to blackmail federal government for face savings ,If you look the performance of these looters in last 30 years they never done anything for common people.

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
its choice of Yoothias whether they want to live in reality or continue sucking on the boot with full love and commitment that Bongi Khan has been doing for last 3 years.

Didnt Yootias and their Shugla-e-Azam knew of MQM's track record and 30 plus years history or killing, bhatta khori and blackmailing before handing them their dicks? Hell he even General Musharaf knew this but decided to and later MQM was the first who left him for MQM after change of top command.

Its simple, an alternative of Bongi Khan has been found and in this case it is Shokha Shareef

TheRealKing
Nawazcophansi76

PTI learned boot licking from Mian Nawaz Sharif. The godfather of bootlickers. Did you forget how he licked boots of Zia ul haq????

An Kyu chup ho? ???

Asliat pata chal gayi apney leader ki?