Siasi people, what is your profession? Hobbies?

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Was blessed with a Desi wife in 1979, who was a Primary teacher in Pakistan. Moved to England and has blessed me with 5 boys with amazing upbringing.
First child is a pediatric consultant, also fluent in Arabic, Urdu and Masha Allah has good knowledge of Islam.
Second child is a Pharmacist with good in Arabic and excellent in Urdu and brilliant nasheed reciter.
Third is a science teacher with great knowledge of Arabic grammar and most importantly Hafiz ul Quran.
Fourth is also a Pharmacist and very active in islamic activities in Cambridge community and also Hafiz ul Quran- Alhamdulilla.
Last one is in his final year at university studying medicine.
All of them have been taught urdu by their mother.
I'm so proud of my wife who has achieved all this with our children and my mother who found my wife for me.
MashaAllah, stay blessed ameen.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Was blessed with a Desi wife in 1979, who was a Primary teacher in Pakistan. Moved to England and has blessed me with 5 boys with amazing upbringing.
First child is a pediatric consultant, also fluent in Arabic, Urdu and Masha Allah has good knowledge of Islam.
Second child is a Pharmacist with good in Arabic and excellent in Urdu and brilliant nasheed reciter.
Third is a science teacher with great knowledge of Arabic grammar and most importantly Hafiz ul Quran.
Fourth is also a Pharmacist and very active in islamic activities in Cambridge community and also Hafiz ul Quran- Alhamdulilla.
Last one is in his final year at university studying medicine.
All of them have been taught urdu by their mother.
I'm so proud of my wife who has achieved all this with our children and my mother who found my wife for me.
dil se jo baat nikalti hai, asar rakhti hai hai,
par naheen, parwaz magar rakhti hai

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ummm I don't know unless we have somewhat the same interests.
The Elegant Universe: Brian Greene
Countdown to Zero Day: Kim Zetter
Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage: Alfred Lansing
Ripples in Spacetime: Govert Schilling
Operation Gladio: The unholy Alliance between the Vatican, CIA and the Mafia.: Paul Williams
Understanding Power: Noam Chomsky
On the shoulders of giants: Stephen Hawking
Parrallel Worlds: Michio KakU
At the Edge of Time: Dan Hooper
The Eerie Silence: Paul Davies
The 4% Universe: Richard Panek
Catching the Wolf of Wallstreet: Jordan Belfort
Restless Giant: The United States from Watergate to Bush v Gore: James Patterson
The World Without Us: Alan Weisman
Why does E=mc² : Brian Cox
The Interstellar Age: Jim Bell
American Kingpin: Nick Bilton
The Pleasure of finding things out: Richard Feynman
The Mystery of the Aleph: Amir Azcel
The Infiltrator by Rober Mazur is also an interesting read... A lot of Pakistani crookery mentioned...
At the edge of time is a must read.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bhai freelancing kay liya guide karayn gay?
Know your strengths, in other words, skills, and keep them sharp, always be honest with yourself so you do not go for projects beyond your skill level. Reputation is everything. The journey is not a bed of roses especially if you're just getting started. It takes time, sweat and dedication to build a client base to the extent where you do not even need to apply for projects and instead rely upon the relationship with various studios/clients you'd build overtime. Build your portfolio, if you can't get paid work, help out those non profit organizations do whatever it takes to build a portfolio. Try various freelancing platforms, stick to those that work for you.
Good luck!

bottom line

MPA (400+ posts)
Know your strengths, in other words, skills, and keep them sharp, always be honest with yourself so you do not go for projects beyond your skill level. Reputation is everything. The journey is not a bed of roses especially if you're just getting started. It takes time, sweat and dedication to build a client base to the extent where you do not even need to apply for projects and instead rely upon the relationship with various studios/clients you'd build overtime. Build your portfolio, if you can't get paid work, help out those non profit organizations do whatever it takes to build a portfolio. Try various freelancing platforms, stick to those that work for you.
Good luck!
great words thanks

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Good luck!
ویسے ایک شعر آپ کے لئے
ستاروں سے آگے جہاں اور بھی ہیں
ابھی عشق کے امتحاںُ اور بھی ہیں
ویسے جس وقت یہ۔ شعر لکھا گیا تھا اس وقت کوئی اتنی طاقتور لیواٹری نہیں ہوتی تھی جس ستاروں سے آگے دیکھ سکتی نہ ہی ہبل کی قسم کی کوئی طاقتور دوربین۔ مگر شاعر کے تخیل نے دیکھ لیا تھا
ستاروں سے بھی آگے اور یونیورسز دیکھ لی تھیں ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I've worn so many different hats over the years its hard to know where to start from? One thing is for sure I can't do a regular 9 to 5 or work for someone.
Media and music has always been my first love second to the outdoors. So last 10 to 15 years self taught mixing and mastering engineer, composer, remixer and producer. Plus always have a couple of side hustles going on.

Sohail Shuja

industrial wastewater treatment. we design and calculate custom-made solutions and plants

edit 1: hobbies; cooking and truck drivery, and siasat
You seem to be from Karachi. There is a street where all that kind of Niazis live together. I am aware of Niazi Goods and Transport Services as well. Since, I am a labor so constantly keep in touch with both of them i.e industrial wastewater treatment and goods forwarding.

Regarding wastewater treatment, I worked on "Bioremedial" techniques in oil and gas industry. Our focus was to introduce green technologies for the filtration of produced water from the oil and gas sites and we found that "phragmites" may be helpful. So, the first plant (i.e. wetland) was made at NIMR (Oman).

I wonder if such plants can be made in Pakistan?

Sohail Shuja

Ummm I don't know unless we have somewhat the same interests.
The Elegant Universe: Brian Greene
Countdown to Zero Day: Kim Zetter
Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage: Alfred Lansing
Ripples in Spacetime: Govert Schilling
Operation Gladio: The unholy Alliance between the Vatican, CIA and the Mafia.: Paul Williams
Understanding Power: Noam Chomsky
On the shoulders of giants: Stephen Hawking
Parrallel Worlds: Michio KakU
At the Edge of Time: Dan Hooper
The Eerie Silence: Paul Davies
The 4% Universe: Richard Panek
Catching the Wolf of Wallstreet: Jordan Belfort
Restless Giant: The United States from Watergate to Bush v Gore: James Patterson
The World Without Us: Alan Weisman
Why does E=mc² : Brian Cox
The Interstellar Age: Jim Bell
American Kingpin: Nick Bilton
The Pleasure of finding things out: Richard Feynman
The Mystery of the Aleph: Amir Azcel
The Infiltrator by Rober Mazur is also an interesting read... A lot of Pakistani crookery mentioned...
Thats a hell of a list, and is understandable in the purview of your hobbies i.e. Astrophotography/skywatching.

But as you are also into Crypto, therefore, if you happen to get some time, then do go through the book "Skin in the Game" by Nassim Taleb. The book is about the risk factors. You must have heard the term "Black Swan events", well, the term was first coined by this author. It is not too technical about the finance terminologies etc, so quite easy to read.

On the concept of spacetime, one of my all time favorites is "The Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking and "Universe in a nutshell".