Siasat.pk Please Explain this attached image.

thepakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
buul.png

The sole purpose of your site is to earn money from google AdSense?????????????

Please explain this

Last edited by a moderator:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
These days you get targeted ads based on your's recent searches and web browsing history. You must had searched for such products or watch too many blue-print videos that Google is thinking maybe these are your interests.

not always true

thepakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
These days you get targeted ads based on your's recent searches and web browsing history. You must had searched for such products or watch too many blue-print videos that Google is thinking maybe these are your interests.
In my case, this is totally wrong.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
not always true
Clear your computer cache and web browser's history and cache and see what kind of ads you see.

This is true that ads are subject to your browsing history and now a days google listen you all the time and you get ads based on the conversation you have.

What is This

The sole purpose of your site is to earn money from google Adsense?????????????
Please explain this

ali-raj

Well, I'll support the Thread poster on this. On a freshly installed linux, with not a single account active (Not even Siasat.pk) browser showed this kind of ads (No cache, No history ) , and if i am not wrong, i posted about it too.
Guess, Google/Facebook was somehow, reached inside the darkest corner of my brain and fetched some unknown to me desires out and showed me these ads :)

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
usually ads are targeted .. if you are seeing these kinds of ads i wonder what your google searches are :/

Munawarkhan

IP address remains the same.

deleting PC doesn't deletes your sins. Google knows all. ???

Well, I'll support the Thread poster on this. On a freshly installed linux, with not a single account active (Not even Siasat.pk) browser showed this kind of ads (No cache, No history ) , and if i am not wrong, i posted about it too.
Guess, Google/Facebook was somehow, reached inside the darkest corner of my brain and fetched some unknown to me desires out and showed me these ads :)