Siasat.pk page bugged?

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
Siasat.pk has been my favorite page for news for quite a few years. It saves a lot of time from watching stupid shows. Recently, every time I go to this page it either:
1. Starts to reload the page and I have to start over.
2. It uploads an ad and kicks me out of the page. It has become very annoying.
I have iPhone 11 Pro. It did the same thing with my previous phone. I tried a few things but nothing works. Is Siasat.pk is a bugged page? Any solution please?
Thanks

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Siasat.pk has been my favorite page for news for quite a few years. It saves a lot of time from watching stupid shows. Recently, every time I go to this page it either:
I have iPhone 11 Pro. It did the same thing with my previous phone. I tried a few things but nothing works. Is Siasat.pk is a bugged page? Any solution please?
Thanks
Use a browser with an extension or addon called adblock plus!

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ اشو ہے جسے ایڈریس کرنے کی ضرورت ہے .
اگر فون سے لاگ ان ہوں تو

Adeel

Founder
Thanks

can you plz give me the screenshot?

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
can you plz give me the screenshot?
Why you delete my post on this thread? You don't like people blocking ads to view your shitty site where dogs run rampant as it hurts your bottom line? Wish you would pay the same attention to cleanup the copyright infringement going on this site as well and get in compliance with GDPR. I repeat again for everyone run adblock, noscript, ublock origin and don't let this site earn a penny from you.