Siasat.pk in search of Rs. 17 per kg tomatoes

Waseem

Staff member

سیاست ڈاٹ پی کے 17 روپے کلو ٹماٹر اور 5 روپے کلو مٹر کی تلاش میں ۔ عوام کی جانب سے ٹماٹر اور مٹر 'سستے' داموں مہیا کرنے پر حکومت کی 'خوب تعریفیں'

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mushir khazana doesnt live in Pakistan. he is a visitor and his rs. 17 means 17 USD.
Just go an affluent grocery shop in UK or US and buy 1kg or in lbs. The organic variety will be around 15 USD

Aslan

Grow your own.It will cost you nothing.One year I decided to grow my own and had enough to last be six months.You can freez them and take them out when you need them.The home grown tomatoes taste far better than the ones in UK supermarkets.I have a big back garden but you don't need a plot to grow them.You can use plastic or terracotta pots.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Grow your own.It will cost you nothing.One year I decided to grow my own and had enough to last be six months.You can freez them and take them out when you need them.The home grown tomatoes taste far better than the ones in UK supermarkets.I have a big back garden but you don't need a plot to grow them.You can use plastic or terracotta pots.
Lol... After lecturing the nation to grow eggs and chickens , now grow your own vegetable.
what a level of responsibility as a Governemnt.

Last edited:

kayawish

I buy tomatos from turkish market in grrmany.its cheaper and good quality.they say its organic bur i am not sure

Aslan

Lol... After lecturing the nation to grow eggs and chickens , no grow your own vegetable.
what a level of responsibility as a Governemnt.
Gardening is an excellent hobby .It keeps you fit,you can grow organic food which is good for health.In the west pesticides are used on fruits trees and vegetables.In UK people can afford vegetables and fruits easily due to reasonable prices and spending power of people but you will be surprised to find out the number of people who grown their own fruits and vegetables.People who don't have any gardens/plots can apply to get plots from local governments.In some areas people have to wait for decades before they get a council plot.

Zaidi Qasim

Gardening is an excellent hobby .It keeps you fit,you can grow organic food which is good for health.In the west pesticides are used on fruits trees and vegetables.In UK people can afford vegetables and fruits easily due to reasonable prices and spending power of people but you will be surprised to find out the number of people who grown their own fruits and vegetables.People who don't have any gardens/plots can apply to get plots from local governments.In some areas people have to wait for decades before they get a council plot.
Listen brother, you are decent person . I don't like to be harsh on your post. I am talking about a civic responsibility of the running Governemnt and what has been delivered by these incompetence bunch of corrupt lotas. They kept people busy with politics and stayed short on delivering the essentials for the people of this country. A biggest province is left on a totally idiot and inept CM and Bongi khan is stubborn enough not to remove him . Go on the streets of Pakistan and ask what the people are really talking about. I just spoken to my cousin on Phone , he is in Kotli AJK , and he is buying Tomatoes 300 Rps /Kg . Daikon 130 rps/ Kg.People are buying Tomatoes 260.00 Rps/Kg in Karachi.

So, your affiliation is aside, lets call spade a spade and admit the failure to provide relief to common people .

Aslan

Listen brother, you are decent person . I don't like to be harsh on your post. I am talking about a civic responsibility of the running Governemnt and what has been delivered by these incompetence bunch of corrupt lotas. They kept people busy with politics and stayed short on delivering the essentials for the people of this country. A biggest province is left on a totally idiot and inept CM and Bongi khan is stubborn enough not to remove him . Go on the streets of Pakistan and ask what the people are really talking about. I just spoken to my cousin on Phone , he is in Kotli AJK , and he is buying Tomatoes 300 Rps /Kg . Daikon 130 rps/ Kg.People are buying Tomatoes 260.00 Rps/Kg in Karachi.

So, your affiliation is aside, lets call spade a spade and admit the failure to provide relief to common people .
Nawaz couldn't deliver in 30 yeras so it is unrealistic to expect them to sort everything in one year.Pakistan was close to defaulting when the took over.The reason was simple.The fiscal and current deficits were huge.On top Pakistan has to pay huge amount of interest on loans.Pakistan trade deficit is very big.Pakistan needs to reduce its massive trade deficit.PMLN government gave a false impression of thriving economy through advertisements.PMLN propped the rupee using foreign currency reserves.Inflation rose when PTI took over because rupee was devalued.

Kavalier

Agreed on this point that the govt has failed to provide any significant relief for the poor.

Zaidi Qasim

Nawaz couldn't deliver in 30 yeras so it is unrealistic to expect them to sort everything in one year.Pakistan was close to defaulting when the took over.The reason was simple.The fiscal and current deficits were huge.On top Pakistan has to pay huge amount of interest on loans.Pakistan trade deficit is very big.Pakistan needs to reduce its massive trade deficit.PMLN government gave a false impression of thriving economy through advertisements.PMLN propped the rupee using foreign currency reserves.Inflation rose when PTI took over because rupee was devalued.
Lets not kid yourself regarding the inflationary numbers in Pakistan compare to the previous Governemnt. Your excuse now relying completely away from the big promises to the nation and unable to delivered to start blaming previous Governemnt and its actions .
Even if you forget about the rising prices of the commodities and just look at the real Governance of this Governemnt, then again , you don't see any steps being taken to correct any of the problems the people of Pakistan facing . Have the corrupt ended in Pakistan in last 13 months ? Is the law and order situation got better in Pakistan ( Don't forget the sehiwal incident and the protection of those who ere involved by the Governemnt) . Any legislature was passed from the Parliament in the last 13 months ? No one else better than Buzdar is found within the ruling party ? Your record of Governance is abysmal by any standards.

Sohail Shuja

Lets not kid yourself regarding the inflationary numbers in Pakistan compare to the previous Governemnt. Your excuse now relying completely away from the big promises to the nation and unable to delivered to start blaming previous Governemnt and its actions .
Even if you forget about the rising prices of the commodities and just look at the real Governance of this Governemnt, then again , you don't see any steps being taken to correct any of the problems the people of Pakistan facing . Have the corrupt ended in Pakistan in last 13 months ? Is the law and order situation got better in Pakistan ( Don't forget the sehiwal incident and the protection of those who ere involved by the Governemnt) . Any legislature was passed from the Parliament in the last 13 months ? No one else better than Buzdar is found within the ruling party ? Your record of Governance is abysmal by any standards.
یہاں کوکین لیڈر سونگھتا ہے اور نشہ سارے درباریوں اور سیاسی ووٹر بنک کو چڑھا رہتا ہے

Sohail Shuja

So how much has been clipped out of the deficits (both budgetary and current account) so far?

Secondly, it is an open secret that whenever the govt is trying to reduce the current account deficit at the expense of rising costs, it means that there is something very wrong with their intent Or, it means that your investors and lenders have suddenly lost trust in you and they want their money back... ASAP. Is it really that hard to understand?

Thirdly, I don't take your point of "inexperience" of PTI Govt at all. Look at the people in assembly and the cabinet. More than half of PTI is filled with the rejects of PPP and PMLN etc. Your Foreign Minister, Finance Adviser, Information Minister, Defence Minister... every one is a seasoned politician with a history of being in the helm of affairs previously.

Last, but not the least... the TRUTH IS HITTING YOU RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES -- PTI IS A BUNCH OF LOOSE CANONS, WHO ARE JUST GOOD AT BARKING OUT ALOUD

1- Helicopter Journey 50 Rs/Km
2- Tomato 17 Rs/Kg
3- Peas are 5 Rs/Kg

Let me assure you that if these people were sincere and honest, they would have said that "We don't know the price, as we do not go to the market"

But by slapping a lie in the face of everyone, so shamelessly, they have exposed their intentions and their caliber too.

If Nawaz was bad, they are also not too different.

Rather if you look at Peshawar BRT and Metro Rwp, Lhr and Multan... the difference will become more clear.

Aslan

So how much has been clipped out of the deficits (both budgetary and current account) so far?

Secondly, it is an open secret that whenever the govt is trying to reduce the current account deficit at the expense of rising costs, it means that there is something very wrong with their intent Or, it means that your investors and lenders have suddenly lost trust in you and they want their money back... ASAP. Is it really that hard to understand?

Thirdly, I don't take your point of "inexperience" of PTI Govt at all. Look at the people in assembly and the cabinet. More than half of PTI is filled with the rejects of PPP and PMLN etc. Your Foreign Minister, Finance Adviser, Information Minister, Defence Minister... every one is a seasoned politician with a history of being in the helm of affairs previously.

Last, but not the least... the TRUTH IS HITTING YOU RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES -- PTI IS A BUNCH OF LOOSE CANONS, WHO ARE JUST GOOD AT BARKING OUT ALOUD

1- Helicopter Journey 50 Rs/Km
2- Tomato 17 Rs/Kg
3- Peas are 5 Rs/Kg

Let me assure you that if these people were sincere and honest, they would have said that "We don't know the price, as we do not go to the market"

But by slapping a lie in the face of everyone, so shamelessly, they have exposed their intentions and their caliber too.

If Nawaz was bad, they are also not too different.

Rather if you look at Peshawar BRT and Metro Rwp, Lhr and Multan... the difference will become more clear.
Leaders usually don't know about prices because they don't go to shops themeselves.In UK many minsiters have made such gaffes.I agree they should check the fact before they speak.
PTI does have loose canons but it doesn't have rapists,murderers,drug dealers ,tax evaders,money launderers and foreign permanent residents(Iqama holders).Ishaq dollar is a confirmed money launderer who fled the country and is seeking asylum in UK.Ephedrine Abbasi was convicted on ephdrine smuggling.Rana Sana the murderer of model town had 15 people killed and is also a drug dealer .He is awaiting trial.Kh Asif was Pakistan's defence minsiter but was a foreign resident at the same time and working for a foreign company.No other counrty can allow this.Fake professor Ahsan Iqbal was also a foregin resident while hold a high level post in Pakistan.

Steyn

How do i grow them in a rent house without any garden? What do i do while waiting for them to grow?

Maybe we should grow everything, make our industries and have a government in our houses because this Riasat e Niazi is completely failed and cannot do its job.

Why did we elect IK then?

Sohail Shuja

Leaders usually don't know about prices because they don't go to shops themeselves.In UK many minsiters have made such gaffes.I agree they should check the fact before they speak.
Well that happens in case of an honest person. Only a dishonest would slap such a reply on your face. Got any other opinion about it?

PTI does have loose canons but it doesn't have rapists,murderers,drug dealers ,tax evaders,money launderers and foreign permanent residents(Iqama holders).Ishaq dollar is a confirmed money launderer who fled the country and is seeking asylum in UK.Ephedrine Abbasi was convicted on ephdrine smuggling.Rana Sana the murderer of model town had 15 people killed and is also a drug dealer .He is awaiting trial.Kh Asif was Pakistan's defence minsiter but was a foreign resident at the same time and working for a foreign company.No other counrty can allow this.Fake professor Ahsan Iqbal was also a foregin resident while hold a high level post in Pakistan.

1-Do you know the history of your Federal Minister of Petroleum and his late brother from Pind Nowsheri?
2- Do you know the history of Sheikh Rasheed, your Fed Minister for Railways? who served as MNA about 8 times before PTI rose to power?
3- Do you know the sources of wealth of Mr Faisal Vawda?
4- Do you know about the dark side of your Governor Sindh?
5- Do you really understand how the wealth of the Sugar Daddy of PTI (JKT) got multiplied exponentially?

You don't know many things Bro. You just know those things which are being exposed of PMLN through media. But rest assured, there is a plethora of the other side as well, which may or may not come on mainstream media. If they never planned to bring down PTI like they brought down PMLN, then these secrets may remain secrets. Otherwise, lets see when the tide of the time takes a swing against all odds.