Siasat.pk ignore list bug. Suggestion & Support forum.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Doesn't happen to me or perhaps I've never paid attention. You may need to add more to that list lmao maybe that'll solve the problem. If anything I want a dark theme/night mode.
qHXwdyf.png

Two Stooges

Noticed that a thread becomes invisible if the last post is made by the person present in my ignore list.

Below is my ignore list:
Doesn't happen to me or perhaps I've never paid attention. You may need to add more to that list lmao maybe that'll solve the problem. If anything I want a dark theme/night mode.
qHXwdyf.png
سر جی، آپ لوگوں سے اس بات پر اختلاف ھے
پٹواری حرامزادوں کو اِگنور لسٹ میں نہیں،، بلکہ اُنہیں پیٹ صاف کرنے والی پھکی دینی چاہئیے

میری دی ہوئی پھکیوں سے اِن حرامزادوں کو اکثر دست لگ جاتے ہیں

Iconoclast

سر جی، آپ لوگوں سے اس بات پر اختلاف ھے
پٹواری حرامزادوں کو اِگنور لسٹ میں نہیں،، بلکہ اُنہیں پیٹ صاف کرنے والی پھکی دینی چاہئیے

میری دی ہوئی پھکیوں سے اِن حرامزادوں کو اکثر دست لگ جاتے ہیں
I've been asked this question before and my answer remains the same. Not wasting my time on sub human filth that knows no logic. I've already countered their lies and when they respond with more bs, that's when I realized life is too short to be wasting it on trying to teach these monkeys the art of logical deduction. Besides they're too dumb to realize they're being chastised. It's like talking Shakespeare to an inebriated hippo.
Im not from any media cell, that's not my job to counter their "repetitive" lies. Let the gov spokesmen do that. Ignoring a phatwari, closeted or otherwise is my thing that I do for my own peace of mind since most of their rants don't deserve to be dignified with a response.

Iconoclast

Anyone NOT on that list! LOL
Add a few more to it and that'd be the entire media cells plus a few libtarded fellas and some indian filth.
But you can't deny the fact that my feed wall looks way more pristine than most... lol.
Yours probably makes you wanna bang your head against your screen.
MKyKvBX.png

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Add a few more to it and that'd be the entire media cells plus a few libtarded fellas and some indian filth.
But you can't deny the fact that my feed wall looks way more pristine than most... lol.
MKyKvBX.png
Don't be so blase' about it I've got a couple of dozen patwaris and Indians on the list too. The patwaris who are fun to fuck around with and just don't regurgitate their script over and over like robotic morons I keep around to play with when I'm bored.

Iconoclast

Don't be so blase' about it I've got a couple of dozen patwaris and Indians on the list too. The patwaris who are fun to fuck around with and just don't regurgitate their script over and over like robotic morons I keep around to play with when I'm bored.
I'm sure you do lol. Ya I remember doing that to shalwar gujjar before I got bored and banished him too lol.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I'm sure you do lol. Ya I remember doing that to shalwar gujjar before I got bored and banished him too lol.
Sigh! Unfortunately Shalwar Gujjar and many other fun patwaris aren't around anymore, just the same ol' twats with new ID's or new patwari recruits.

Pathfinder

MKyKvBX.png
its fun to engage the varmint, it can pass time by. it is even fun when they invent b#lls#it to further their point.