Siasat.pk A forum with a shitty user experience

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
Visiting Siasat.pk regularly since 2013
I am using siasat.pk as a primary source of information and news about pakistan for few years now
And i can guarantee you can not match the shitty user experience provided by Siasat.pk
Admins are busy in filling their pages with ads and exploiting users by posting crap like urdu point and other shiity webs
No user interface update
No optimisation for mobile users
No mobile app
Even you are scrolling down and you open a link and than go back it will send you to the top and than again you have to scroll down for few minutes to reach where you were
Even facebook login plugin is in development mode and not working for few years
You cannot find a shitty user interface for mobile users siasat.pk will always beat you ;)
Admins are busy in making money filling the web with ads and posting crap half news for directing traffic to their website ;)
Siasat.pk needs a major overhaul or now its time for a new quality website :)

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am using siasat.pk as a primary source of information and news about pakistan for few years now
And i can guarantee you can not match the shitty user experience provided by Siasat.pk
Admins are busy in filling their pages with ads and exploiting users by posting crap like urdu point and other shiity webs
No user interface update
No mobile app
Even you are scrolling down and you open a link and than go back it will send you to the top and than again you have to scroll down for few minutes to reach where you were
You cannot find a shitty user interface for mobile users siasat.pk will always beat you ;)
Admins are busy in making money filling the web with ads and posting crap half news for directing traffic to their website ;)
v well said! This site provides the worst possible user experience ever!

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I can live with the ads, but right now on 1/6 of my screen is a news feed playing (by primus) with no visible close or minimize button. Anyone getting this?

Imran the legend

VIrus and ads have come back siasat pk has 2 problems

When no ads users happy but no revenues For businesses. Business can’t last without making money
When ads revenue coming but users not happy best option keep fine tunning limit the ads don’t over do it don’t put bugging ads or virus

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
Your other concerns are valid but Ads? They are every where no matter where you go..and that is how sites make their money. There is no avoiding it.
Yes you are right they are everywhere but ad placement is also a thing and they are making money why they are not investing a little bit back on user experience ? Its 2019 and we pakistanis don’t have a local quality website
If you are gonna make money from us than You should provide us with a good user experience

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Peoples are loosing their ikhlaq becuase of this forum. They're showing the filthy dating ads all the time.

walayti jatt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No user interface update
No mobile app

I wouldn't use that word, but want to add my concerns what I noticed.
I see some people use bad, foul, filthy language. I would request them to agree or disagree, but don't stoop so low that you've to Express yourself in such a low language.

Remember on the judgment day, we'll be answerable to Allah Almighty and not to our beliefs or leaders that we defend and make it an ego issue.

One other thing, I think there are few users who belong to enemies of Pakistan. Always talking bad about Pakistan, state institutions. Spreading fake and hateful news.
I hope admin can take notice and remove those from using this forum.

Didn't mean to hurt anyone. My apologies if I did.

Assalaam O Alaikum and take care.

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
VIrus and ads have come back siasat pk has 2 problems

When no ads users happy but no revenues For businesses. Business can’t last without making money
When ads revenue coming but users not happy best option keep fine tunning limit the ads don’t over do it don’t put bugging ads or virus

I have no problem with ads without ads no website can survive but ads placement is also a thing right now i am on my mobile and there is a ad on top of my keyboard which is blocking my view you are filling your pages with ads making money and not investing a little bit back ? In last five minutes this page have been automatically reloaded 2 times “error occurred page has been reloaded”
I am afraid of providing any my personal information to siasat.pk because i know their security will b the worst ;) adeel feels like a knjoos fella

Imran the legend

I have no problem with ads without ads no website can survive but ads placement is also a thing right now i am on my mobile and there is a ad on top of my keyboard which is blocking my view you are filling your pages with ads making money and not investing a little bit back ? In last five minutes this page have been automatically reloaded 2 times “error occurred page has been reloaded”
I am afraid of providing any my personal information to siasat.pk because i know their security will b the worst ;) adeel feels like a knjoos fella
Agee But we dont know what Problems financial they having

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
Agee But we dont know what Problems financial they having

They are not having any financial problems they are being greedy tit now there is one ad at the top one ad after my 1st post and than there are 3 ads more beneath the post
5 ads they should b happy ? But no they are gonna float one more ad on my screen so that ad can block my view ? I don’t want them to remove ads completely i want them to think before placing a ad they are placing ads everywhere they are finding any space
Beside ads there are other problems with the forum

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
something called adblocker for those whinning about ads, the webbrowsers even for phone/android/ios have plugins/apps available...

other than that, this website is spiralling downwards with each passing day, seems like admin is only concerned about making money off of the website instead of providing a viable platform....

worst BS on this forum is video rippers posting video clips every 2 seconds of all the possible BS available on the net...

hence i have stopped posting/contributing...

3rd_Umpire

No user interface update
No mobile app
Your other concerns are valid but Ads? They are every where no matter where you go..and that is how sites make their money. There is no avoiding it.
I wonder why majority of members are complaining of Ads,,Its a Non-Issue or Irrelevant, as Dr.Qayamat always says....

Believe me, I haven't seen an ad for the last 5 years or more, as I don't leave my browser without an Ad blocker, as I have an old desktop PC, which virtually becomes snail pace, if an ad blocker is not activated,,
I recommend Native Ad blocker, Ad guard, or ublock ,,

Last edited:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I wonder why majority of members are complaining of Ads,,Its a Non-Issue or Irrelevant, as Dr.Qayamat always says....

Believe me, I haven't seen an ad for the last 5 years or more, as I don't leave my browser without an Ad blocker, as I have an old desktop PC, which virtually becomes snail pace, if an ad blocker is not activated,,
I recommend Native Ad blocker, Ad guard, or ublock ,,
I understand Google?Youtube have adblockers but I think they charge a monthly fee?

Educationist

Even on this post in a single page i am seeing 5 ads ?
LOGO-NOWE-BEST-SOLUTIONS-1.jpg

? ? ? ? ?

dark_banner.png