Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Big News from Quetta! PTI wins 3/5 Seats in Quetta Cantonment Board Elections: PTI 3 Independent 2 Others 0
No, they may not but those 70% won in a competition. Remember opposition contested this election individually and they were against each other too. In general election there is a strong chance that there will be seat adjustments on some seats within current opposition.Pti won 30%, are 70% opposing going to contest election jointly in next election?