Shuffling in the Federal Cabinet was not sudden but planned ahead by PM Imran Khan

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
If his planned moves are so PATHETIC, one can imagine what would be the level of his unplanned moves.

This man is a 'Sudden' PM of Pakistan... and I feal he would damage the country 'SUDDENLY' by his decisions. Choosing people like SWATI for his cabinet shows how clear his vision is.

God Bless Pakistan

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
All this time I am confused about one thing.

if one minister is unable to perform why give him another ministry? if one minister is failed he should be replaced what is this with reshuffling.

If Fawad ch failed to perform in information ministry then what skill and qualification he has to perform in science & technology?

Asad Umar was offered energy and petroleum how can he perform here if he failed as a Finance ministery.

same goes with other ministries, either IK is gone crazy or someone else is running this country

Last edited:

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If his planned moves are so PATHETIC, one can imagine what would be the level of his unplanned moves.

This man is a 'Sudden' PM of Pakistan... and I feal he would damage the country 'SUDDENLY' by his decisions. Choosing people like SWATI for his cabinet shows how clear his vision is.

God Bless Pakistan
LISTEN YOU UGLY DARK SKINNED PISS LOOKING RAT EATING SHIVALINGHAM WORSHIPPING RED.COM, IK HAS SUDDENLY SCREWED MODI OUT OF TWO MIG21s Cow dung wanker.

STFU. Freaking piss looking trolls. Game OVER your PIMP Nawaz is F##cked. Dead. Get over it URINE drinker.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

God Bless Pakistan

Fazool bukwas i dont agree. Ubh faristae toe nahee meelingae pakistan mein baewaqoof joe hein theek hein compared to 20 yr rule by pmln ppp juif anp mqm looting bunddd huvee hae things are getting better. Hum pakistanis bohutt special hein kae govt jaduu sae 20 saal kee mistakes overnight first class hoejaegaa. Aik hum apnae aamal hee sahee kurlein toe buss laikin nahee. Sabr kurroe ok be realistic.

abdlsy

All this time I am confused about one thing.

if one minister is unable to perform why give him another ministry? if one minister is failed he should be replaced what is this with reshuffling.

If Fawad ch failed to perform in information ministry then what skill and qualification he has to perform in science & technology?

Asad Umar was offered energy and petroleum how can he perform here if he failed as a Finance ministery.

same goes with other ministries, either IK is gone crazy or someone else is running this country

Who is in the govt ik who is incharge ik we elected him awesome ubh jiss kee hukoomutt unkoe huqqq hae ok. Itnaa muttt sonchoe

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
I mean what is the need of such secretive reporting on economy every figure is publicly available and by the way who created these "Khufia" reports the same baabo who want to oust asad umar?

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

God Bless Pakistan
You are absolutely spot on, bro. We have been deceived once more. I have no hope with any political party now.

Leading a cricket team is much different than leading a big country. Choosing 11 players is quite an easy task compared to appointing right man for the right job in a government. Take the example of clueless Buzdar who is a duffer of the highest degree. No person with an iota of common sense can appoint him as CM of a province like Punjab. PTI had many people in its fold, each one of them was way better than Buzdar. But, Peerni has blindfolded IK. General Bajwa is making to dance him on his tunes in some other matters.
God Bless Pakistan!

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
LISTEN YOU UGLY DARK SKINNED PISS LOOKING RAT EATING SHIVALINGHAM WORSHIPPING RED.COM, IK HAS SUDDENLY SCREWED MODI OUT OF TWO MIG21s Cow dung wanker.

STFU. Freaking piss looking trolls. Game OVER your PIMP Nawaz is F##cked. Dead. Get over it URINE drinker.

بہت افسوس میرے بھائی .... انا للہ و انا الیہ راجعون

آپ سے اس طرح کی زبان زبان کی توقع نہیں تھی ... پتا نہیں کس غلط فہمی کی بنا پر آپ نے یہ سب کہ دیا

ا
لله معاف فرماے

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)

God Bless Pakistan

Choosing people like SWATI for his cabinet shows how clear his vision is.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fazool bukwas i dont agree. Ubh faristae toe nahee meelingae pakistan mein baewaqoof joe hein theek hein compared to 20 yr rule by pmln ppp juif anp mqm looting bunddd huvee hae things are getting better. Hum pakistanis bohutt special hein kae govt jaduu sae 20 saal kee mistakes overnight first class hoejaegaa. Aik hum apnae aamal hee sahee kurlein toe buss laikin nahee. Sabr kurroe ok be realistic.
جی شیخ اپنے اعمال کا صحیح ہونا شروع ہوتا ہے اپنے 'الفاظ سے .... جو چیز آپکو پسند نہ اے فورا اسے 'بکواس ' کہ دیں ... کیا ہی اخلاق پاے ہیں جناب نے

abdlsy

جی شیخ اپنے اعمال کا صحیح ہونا شروع ہوتا ہے اپنے 'الفاظ سے .... جو چیز آپکو پسند نہ اے فورا اسے 'بکواس ' کہ دیں ... کیا ہی اخلاق پاے ہیں جناب نے
Stfup leave pakistan alone iqlaq kae buchae

abdlsy

hahahaha kuddos to you "we elected him"

establishment selected him
Achaa that news to me
Did u see those dhurnas all over pakistan huge attendance THEY ALL VOTED BAEWAQOOF
Establishment is 100000000% pure pakistani achaa keeyaa AGURR SUPPORT KEEYA ZUBURDUST I LOVE ESTABLISHMENTOS MY PAKISTANI BROTHERS.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stfup leave pakistan alone iqlaq kae buchae

You're a matter of hope against hope. Alas on those parents who brought you to this world and then left you like an unwanted chunk of flesh....that is making the whole atmosphere nasty with its reeking stink. No training, no manners on how to talk to others. And is PAKISTAN your father's personal property that you are asking me to leave Pakistan. From your pinkish English, you are bound to be a 'wanna-be' sort of creature.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
its a news for you because you live in fool's paradise :)

Ik did bigger jalsay back in 2012, 2013 he only got 33 seats. Jalsas & Dharnas are not indicators of winning elections even Molana diesel can do big Jalsay Tahhir ul Qadri did big Jalsay .

all those joinings before and after the election were done by the establishment

Achaa that news to me
Did u see those dhurnas all over pakistan huge attendance THEY ALL VOTED BAEWAQOOF
Establishment is 100000000% pure pakistani achaa keeyaa AGURR SUPPORT KEEYA ZUBURDUST I LOVE ESTABLISHMENTOS MY PAKISTANI BROTHERS.

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
پی ٹی آء کی ذلالت اور رسوائی کا سبب اسلام مخالف پالیسی،علماء پر مظالم،مساجد کی بے حرمتی اور گستاخ کی رہائی ہے

abdlsy

its a news for you because you live in fool's paradise :)

Ik did bigger jalsay back in 2012, 2013 he only got 33 seats. Jalsas & Dharnas are not indicators of winning elections even Molana diesel can do big Jalsay Tahhir ul Qadri did big Jalsay .

all those joinings before and after the election were done by the establishment

AChaa phirr ubh keeya hoegaa
Tum yae forum bs kurroe gae
Maar khaoe gae