Should Syria buy the JF-17 Block 3 to rebuild its air force?

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Forget about armaments for the time being. Covid-19 is the latest weapon of mass destruction. It cannot reamin a secret forever whether this a 'tweaked' corona or a natural phenomenon. Remember that is epidemic is going to change the world in many mysterious ways. Maybe the biggest casualty will be unbridled capitalism.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The Pakistani need hard cash it's about absolutely money, look what Arabs Saudi doing with oil last week? Looks like desperation? Also helping brotherly Country Syria .
Do you have any idea whats going in the world? Syrian govt has been bombing their civilian population for almost a decade now. So just for a few million we become party to that. Lets also send a squadron to India too bomb Kashmir while we are at it!

And for gods sake get out of this bullshit of brotherly country nonsense. And what brotherly country. You know Syria is ruled by the Shia version of Qaidianis the Alawites or Nusairi as they are called in Urdu. They worship hazrat Ali and believe him to be divine like Christians believe jesus is.

Kya yaar aqal se faarigh log ghoom rahe hai is forum per!

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
The way Syria is going they're losing aircrafts faster. Than they will be losing more grip on power.
To fight against Israel, JF-17 can be deadly equipment against airborn equipment with larger radar cross section.
JF-17 with the information available will not be the right choice other than equipped with BVR and linked with ground radar guidance system capable to detect stealth planes. Means JF-17 shall be used only launching system and Radar to guide the weapons.
I do not think KLJ-7A can detect stealth planes other than within visual range. Even Rafael is going to be a big headache.

What you think?

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you have any idea whats going in the world? Syrian govt has been bombing their civilian population for almost a decade now. So just for a few million we become party to that. Lets also send a squadron to India too bomb Kashmir while we are at it!

And for gods sake get out of this bullshit of brotherly country nonsense. And what brotherly country. You know Syria is ruled by the Shia version of Qaidianis the Alawites or Nusairi as they are called in Urdu. They worship hazrat Ali and believe him to be divine like Christians believe jesus is.

Kya yaar aqal se faarigh log ghoom rahe hai is forum per!
I agree with that but my case is for these heramiee GCC nations cutting every possible corner to rip off the duniya to profit for ONLY themselves, so I can easily side with possibility of Pakistan selling to whomever they want for cash simply.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
00:17
/
00:51

Replay

To fight against Israel, JF-17 can be deadly equipment against airborn equipment with larger radar cross section.
JF-17 with the information available will not be the right choice other than equipped with BVR and linked with ground radar guidance system capable to detect stealth planes. Means JF-17 shall be used only launching system and Radar to guide the weapons.
I do not think KLJ-7A can detect stealth planes other than within visual range. Even Rafael is going to be a big headache.

What you think?
Here is good answer

Aslan

The Pakistani need hard cash it's about absolutely money, look what Arabs Saudi doing with oil last week? Looks like desperation? Also helping brotherly Country Syria .
Syria is not a brotherly country.Syria has always been anti-Pakistan.Don't forget Trurkey and Syria are bitter enemies because of Asad.Pakistan will be with Turkey not Syria.

Aslan

I agree with that but my case is for these heramiee GCC nations cutting every possible corner to rip off the duniya to profit for ONLY themselves, so I can easily side with possibility of Pakistan selling to whomever they want for cash simply.
Mark my words Pakistan will not sell any defence equipment to Syria.Syria is a dictatorship which has been killing its own people for decades.