Should Pak Army respond to Indian attack on Balakot

Should pak army respond to indian attack on balakot?

• Total voters

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan sab ab jawab deney ka wakt agaya hey.

Ab bombs ko payload keh ke ya drakht ko terrorist keh k INDIANS k is attack se ham mun nhi chupa saktey.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1100297657396932608 Indians have attacked our land, we need to give them a JAW BREAKING RESPONCE.

Last edited:

shahid rasul

MPA (400+ posts)
Air attack is not a response. We need proper media management to keep our people's morale high. Their act was nothing but a cowardice act.

Muhammad Jibran

Yes they should ... We patriots demand response.... We are not cowards like PTI supporters who are saying to digest this insult....
Imran Modi yar... I think he must have sent mukesh Kumar to negotiate Modi a way out of this, it would probably be an airstrike without any response.

Muhammad Jibran

Imran Khan sab ab jawab deney ka wakt agaya hey.

Ab bombs ko payload keh ke ya drakht ko terrorist keh k INDIANS k is attack se ham mun nhi chupa saktey.

Indians have attacked our land, we need to give them a JAW BREAKING RESPONCE.
Imran Raw agent hai kabhe jawab nahe dayga.... Taliban say lykar har issue main is ka mouqif india wala he raha hai .. . Gernaloun ko galiyan dyta tha ye

Khan125

Air attack is not a response. We need proper media management to keep our people's morale high. Their act was nothing but a cowardice act.
You are a coward. India attacked you and you are avoiding proper responce, bcs you are BUZDIL

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only if they accept officially that they intruded inside Pakistan and dropped bombs..

As far as I know, official Indian FO is saying they don't have any information on the intrusion..

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
And if India accepts, Pakistan must say that Indians crossed international border, not just LoC.. Pakistan should start rona dhona like a dehati aurat and tell the world that a peaceful nation has been hit..

And in a 2-3 weeks when things start getting normal, catch the Indians without guard..

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
The whole nation needs to take hosh k nakhun and celebrate this act as a victory!

The very fact they dropped their payload means they were trapped and had to flee. If you know a little bit of avionics you'd know you drop your payload only to reduce your weight and gain top speed so you can run away fast! Otherwise, nobody flies an unarmored jet!

Secondly, since you have a proof of India violating your line of control, use this to put sanctions on India. Both India and Pakistan are Nuclear States and this act needs to be pivoted to show that India does not want world Peace! Kill their economy!!

If Pakistan doesn’t attack endia then the whole nation will be demoralized

Khan125

Sari GHQ media team kion INDIA KO JAWAB DENEY se ghabra rahee hey?
Awam keh rahee hey k hmain INDIA KO JAWAB dena chahey.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
We should use this incident and get diplomatic advantage and uncover Indian face in the world. Pak can use this incident worldwide and damage India diplomatically.
Exactly my point.. Start rona dhona on TV.. this is how banya plays..

If I was there as DG ISPR, I would have said Indians have attacked Islamabad near parliament house.. and showed the footage as well..

Khan125

The whole nation needs to take hosh k nakhun and celebrate this act as a victory!

The very fact they dropped their payload means they were trapped and had to flee. If you know a little bit of avionics you'd know you drop your payload only to reduce your weight and gain top speed so you can run away fast! Otherwise, nobody flies an unarmored jet!

Secondly, since you have a proof of India violating your line of control, use this to put sanctions on India. Both India and Pakistan are Nuclear State and this act needs to be pivoted to show that India does not want world Peace! Kill their economy!!
Terey jesey to RAPE krva k b khush hotey hain k daikhain JAAN TO BACH GAEE.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
India claim they bombed and killed 200 people but Pakistan army is saying no casualty and Indian jets ran back in haste. So total opposite news in both countries
I think Pakistan should calm India down and give them 1 last chance, it they don't learn...then we should bomb them in each and every city of India. Just unleash Taliban all over Indian cities
I pray to see the day when there will be no bells ringing in temples

back to the future

Ispr release should be that
Indian planes violated loc when intruded they left
Only dropping of bombs kind is worrisome
Pakistan defence forces are responsible for tackling and responding to them
Whether they escalate it depend on circumstances.