Shots fired at a Muslim Family with two kids in Portland, Or

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
One of my pakistani colleague is out on vacation today as he fears backlash or he is is uncomfortable being around americans today.
As a muslim, I think it helps not getting defensive and try to weed out the blacksheep. I know some muslims who think that 9/11 was done by US govt itself and no muslim has a hand in it. What do you think of people in such denial?

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
taggtow said:
One of my pakistani colleague is out on vacation today as he fears backlash or he is is uncomfortable being around americans today.
As a muslim, I think it helps not getting defensive and try to weed out the blacksheep. I know some muslims who think that 9/11 was done by US govt itself and no muslim has a hand in it. What do you think of people in such denial?

-Nigga plzzzzzzz :o :o :o that's gotta be it :oops: :oops: It's not muslims who made loose change and other fact finding documentaries :roll: :roll: ...Mosques all over the states are filled with Muslims of all backgrounds :ugeek: you have to be such an amateur residing in states and not knowing what's going around there,Pity :!: :!:

-let me apprise you of some of the biggest event that is going to happen in this month,there will be Largest Friday Jumma Prayers on Capitol hill on September 25th 2009. :)

http://islamoncapitolhill.com/Home_Page.html

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
taul said:
-let me apprise you of some of the biggest event that is going to happen in this month,there will be Largest Friday Jumma Prayers on Capitol hill on September 25th 2009. :)

http://islamoncapitolhill.com/Home_Page.html
This is the ignorance I was talking about. Pakistan is getting screwed by Af-Pak policy which is making Pakistan the main battleground and ignorant fool like you are proud to celebrate that on Capitol Hill.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
taggtow said:
This is the ignorance I was talking about. Pakistan is getting screwed by Af-Pak policy which is making Pakistan the main battleground and ignorant fool like you are proud to celebrate that on Capitol Hill.

---We shouldn't loose focus here :geek: You made it sound like Muslims fleeing states out of fear of being targeted,i wanted to correct you on your misinformation :ugeek: which i believe you were deliberately trying to project :x to further your animosity against Pakistan :x Being a Muslim i feel Proud of the Spread of Islam through out West and America :D

--As far as War is concerned all condemn it and again it's an Illegal war being thrust on Pakistan :cry: whereas Pakistan had nothing to do at all with anything,The Propaganda created in the states is catching up with you and we need to stay clear out of this illusion,Just as the WMD's false report was presented and later turned out to be Totally false.. :evil: :evil: ...The image of Islam is being tarnished deliberately by the Controlled media who's policy is quite clear at the moment...And poor people in Pakistan are being killed and whoever fights back against this Illegal War and Attacks he gets labelled as a Terrorist :evil: ....

--Need to have clear head to separate the 2 :ugeek: