Shireen Mazari has clarified the recent statement issued by State Minister for Interior Shehryar Afridi

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well the issue for our countrymen is that most of us don't have urdu as their first language. Therefore words of most ministers should be not taken in to consideration. Only written information should be used

Eyeaan

Again. Increase during what period and from what base. Please give numbers which are meaningful. Or simply release the relevant study.

Government shouldn't use NGO origin data and studies regarding women/violence/drug even environment type data which can be used for social engineering or to create hype for securing funds. In 10 out of 10 cases, such studies and data is either fudged or manipulated to get certain results and rarely follow proper statistical practices.

Low standards of data analysis are prevalent in the nation. About all journalistic data is unscientific and unreliable.

Government must take initiative in this respect.
One way to do so is by strengthening the relevant academic departments of universities and mandating for everyone to collaborate with the academicians before publishing data. We need to get rid of untrained journalists, and greedy and manipulative NGOs. Also Statistics of Pakistan should be made a further independent organization. I assume it is a constitution organization but its mandate should be further enhanced , mandating it for collecting and publishing data on a wide variety of social/cultural/economic issue.
Without real data, one plans as blind and theorizes in vacuum.

Eyeaan

She saved that dimwit Afridi's face...Kesay kesay jaahil IK le ke aa gya hai...
People do mistakes during speeches.
But he is among the best - honest, passionate and active. He is given one of the most powerful ministry for a reason. I don't understand why are joining a campaign against Afridi. He is a threat to organized criminals, drug dealers and terrorist, that can't be the reason.

loser24x7

But he is among the best - honest, passionate and active. He is given one of the most powerful ministry for a reason. I don't understand why are joining a campaign against Afridi. He is a threat to organized criminals, drug dealers and terrorist, that can't be the reason.

My point is they should mostly speak through their actions and if they need to speak at all should do it after due diligence; otherwise, I don't see any difference between them and NOORA CHORS...

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
Plz open up your eyes..a threat to drug dealers, organised criminals lol Enka apna family background check Karin..local people are migrating to other cities from his own constitution bcz of law n order..

Eyeaan

Plz open up your eyes..a threat to drug dealers, organised criminals lol Enka apna family background check Karin..local people are migrating to other cities from his own constitution bcz of law n order..
Exactly - He knows well about all that from the inside. He directly belongs to the areas and people where these crimes are rooted. I assume he is in a better position to deals with these crimes than others if he is methodological and sincere. I think he was selected for interior minister for that reason. I know a little about afridis, their businesses or darra adam khel from where he belongs - yet i doesn't imply that he is not sincere rather I think he will be more effective than others to deal with that. Pakistan has tried long to control these crimes from the areas but always actions resulted in ethnic and tribal resentment and failure. Only the time will answer that he succeeds in cleanup of the area, better than others, without getting into a broader conflict. I don't know him personally but my view about him are based on what he has been saying and suggesting in the recent past. Up to now, FIA under him is giving satisfactory performance.. His real job is related to terrorism, Islamabad police is a just sideshow.

Water

Councller (250+ posts)
Exactly - He knows well about all that from the inside. He directly belongs to the areas and people where these crimes are rooted. I assume he is in a better position to deals with these crimes than others if he is methodological and sincere. I think he was selected for interior minister for that reason. I know a little about afridis, their businesses or darra adam khel from where he belongs - yet i doesn't imply that he is not sincere rather I think he will be more effective than others to deal with that. Pakistan has tried long to control these crimes from the areas but always actions resulted in ethnic and tribal resentment and failure. Only the time will answer that he succeeds in cleanup of the area, better than others, without getting into a broader conflict. I don't know him personally but my view about him are based on what he has been saying and suggesting in the recent past. Up to now, FIA under him is giving satisfactory performance.. His real job is related to terrorism, Islamabad police is a just sideshow.
He is not from Dara Adam khel, or Tribal Area. The objective of my post is..We all should awaken ourselves n have a broadmind with due respect to every party and make them objectionable n liable for what they say or do.
Having fun n portraying as clown n corrupt other parties by everyone of us will make is phsyco and not going to help. We should start helping each other rather than bashing every time.. if someone is corrupt, may b he needs more help

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Shireen Mizari is not media, she is PTI minister...If you are all out to defend him, post his video or whatever here...

ایک تو اس قوم کو سچ بات سمجھانے بھی ایک مصیبت کو دعوت دینے کے مترادف ہے۔ میرا سیدھا سوال ہے کہ کیا آپ نے ویڈیو خود سنی ہے؟ جواب کیا شیری مزاری جھوٹ بول رہی ہے۔

کوئی پٹواری تو نہیں ہو نا جو ایک آسان بات سمجھ نہیں آرہی؟

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shireen Mazari is a Education Minister, Foreign Minister, Interior Minister and Religious Minister trapped in a Human Rights Minister Office

just like she is a man trapped in a woman's body :tounge:

loser24x7

ایک تو اس قوم کو سچ بات سمجھانے بھی ایک مصیبت کو دعوت دینے کے مترادف ہے۔ میرا سیدھا سوال ہے کہ کیا آپ نے ویڈیو خود سنی ہے؟ جواب کیا شیری مزاری جھوٹ بول رہی ہے۔

کوئی پٹواری تو نہیں ہو نا جو ایک آسان بات سمجھ نہیں آرہی؟
stop labeling people and post the video here...