Shireen Mazari befitting reply to opposition who are doing politics on Sahiwal Incident

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great speech … She spoke from the heart and actually the voice of every patriotic Pakistani. Bring legislation and let's see if these muk mukka parties will support it or not as this is true all this mess is created by these a$$holes who have used law enforcement agencies for their own interests in the past and to protect themselves and now want to do politics over this incident. Isn't it an irony that these muk mukka parties never made any reforms even when they were in majority and actually never did any action. PTI Government who is about 5 months actually has done something … JIT already formed and provided their findings...criminals responsible dismissed and behind bars …. and PM has promised strict action against all those responsible.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
I voted for PTI but honestly today PTI successfully downgraded themselves to PMLN level. No difference left anymore.

Both are full of idiots and incompetent to the core. All this is just drama to calm people down.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I voted for PTI but honestly today PTI successfully downgraded themselves to PMLN level. No difference left anymore.

Both are full of idiots and incompetent to the core. All this is just drama to calm people down.
Yes no one can reach the bar you have set so best thing is for you to start your own political party and win with a landslide next election so you can do things your way

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

What exactly PTI did today to downgrade themselves to PMLN level? Usually this process takes a while?:LOL:

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shireen Mazari is nothing more then a Fat Purple Head Woman with a Ugly Big Mouth.

Her mouth is so big and loud that even a guy like Imran had no option left but to appoint her on woman seat after she opened her mouth against Imran. In the process, Imran disposed her most sincere woman worker of over 30 years, i.e, Fauzia Kasuri.

Youtias know this, admit it, but wont say it just like a pure Altaf Kalia's Follower.

#FactsOnly